• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:29
CEST 09:29
KST 16:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9935 users

Practice Partner Thread Season 5 - Page 62

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 67 Next
biology
Profile Joined November 2011
United States3 Posts
January 05 2012 21:17 GMT
#1221
Server: AM
TL ID: biology
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: biology.453
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/622014/1/biology/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/622014/piggins
League: Platinum
Other: I'm a zerg player looking for a platinum/diamond level zerg to practice with. If you're high gold and your ZVZ is good, that's fine as well. My ZVP and ZVT are very strong, and I would also be interested in practicing with a diamond toss/terran.
SnooSnoo
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada1 Post
January 06 2012 03:02 GMT
#1222
Server: AM
TL ID: SnooSnoo
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER:ManiaC.260
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3333428/1/ManiaC/
Sc2RanksURL:http://sc2ranks.com/us/3333428/ManiaC
League:Bronze
Other: Picked up this game on xmas, of 2011. Looking for a partner who wants to grind out hard, maybe even a few partners because im hoping to be playing 12-16 hours a day starting today. Just hit me up, I play protoss and wouldn't mind playing any rank, also if anyone has tips I definitely accept constructive criticism looking forward to talking to you guys!
Practice beats skill, if skill doesn't practice.
Jessica1995
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1 Post
January 06 2012 04:56 GMT
#1223
Server: AM
TL ID: jessica1995
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Jessica.853
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3346504/1/Jessica/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/3346504/Jessica
League: Silver
Other: Terran player looking for any match-ups (need to improve on all). available: Mon-Fri: random times because i have school. Sat: 11:30pm-2am Sun: All day. message me either on TL or in game, thanks alot and would love to improve with all you.
"I want an officer for a secret and dangerous mission. I want a West Point Football."
jchan
Profile Joined November 2010
40 Posts
January 06 2012 06:47 GMT
#1224
Server: AM
TL ID: jchan
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: FortyFs.826
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1156985/1/FortyFs/
Sc2RanksURL:http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1156985/FortyFs
League: Diamond
Other: Zerg here. Looking for Diamond to Low Master players to practice with. Really need practice against T and P. I would like to work on drills with me going double expo against FFE.
Sidistyk
Profile Joined April 2011
United States16 Posts
January 06 2012 07:49 GMT
#1225
Server: AM
TL ID: Sidistyk
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Sidistyk.866
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2766752/1/Sidistyk/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2766752/Sidistyk
League: Gold
Other: I have only started playing RTS 9 months ago and started at bronze, worked up to silver. For the past five life got in the way and I some how made gold when I returned even though I feel like I am playing at a bronze level, silver at best. I am always looking for 1v1's of any race, silver to Platinum!!!!
I used to be an atheist, then I realized...I am God.
PandaGuy
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany15 Posts
January 06 2012 09:30 GMT
#1226
Server: EU
TL ID: PandaGuy
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Panda.861
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/de/profile/1385279/1/Panda/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/1385279/Panda
League: Diamond
Other: Im a high Diamond 1v1 player, who looks for Protoss to train some maps etc. I prefer other high Diamond to Master Protoss Player.
Mishief. Mayhem. Soap.
Jinxed
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States6450 Posts
January 06 2012 11:12 GMT
#1227
Server: AM
TL ID: Leloup
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Copycat.400
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2809363/1/Copycat/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2809363/Copycat
League: Silver
Other: I'm a Silver level random player who wants to practice with anyone from bronze to platinum. I have processor lag pretty badly right now, but am working on getting a new computer, hopefully by mid to late February.
LiquidDota Staff"LeLoup is a great name pls undo." -Liquid`Nazgul
Taurias
Profile Joined January 2012
Russian Federation1 Post
January 06 2012 11:55 GMT
#1228
Server: EU
TL ID: Taurias
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Taurias.614
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/39516/2/Taurias/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/ru/39516/Taurias
League: Platinum
Other: Looking for Platinum to Diamond players to practice with, especially Terran and Zerg
Thylacine
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden882 Posts
January 06 2012 13:54 GMT
#1229
Server: EU
TL ID: Zanazuah
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: TPxZanaZuah #594
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2521116/1/TPxZanaZuah/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/270062/Zanazuah
League: Mid master
Other: Looking for all races to practice with, be atleast master and have skype + mic

Other:
Add my skype. Acc name is Zanazuahh or PM me here on tl.net if you wanna be my practice partners ( I am okay with having Alot of practice partners!!)
What you're looking at could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn't. It's the beginning. Introducing Mr. John Valentine, air traveler. His destination: the Twilight Zone...
Rimak
Profile Joined January 2012
Denmark434 Posts
January 06 2012 17:32 GMT
#1230
Server: EU
TL ID: Rimak
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Rimak.613
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2553041/1/Rimak/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2553041/Rimak
League: Gold
Other: Semi-active toss, looking for training partner in gold-platinum. Weakest at PvT so terran would be nice, but will be happy to practice with any race.
2000 Jungler 66% Hecarim, 63% Volibear, 60% Jarvan IV
DaS.randOm[T]
Profile Joined November 2008
United States17 Posts
January 06 2012 18:37 GMT
#1231
Server: AM
TL ID: DaS.random[T]
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: DaSNation.446
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1849827/1/DaSNation/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1849827/DaSNation
League: Master
Other: Active Mid-High Level Masters Terran. Will to practice any MU and looking for quality active practice partners to help improve each others play.
Forecast for tomorrow; a few sprinkles of genius with a chance of doom! Stewie Griffin
FAAAwesome
Profile Joined September 2011
15 Posts
January 06 2012 18:46 GMT
#1232
Server: AM
TL ID: FAAAwesome
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: FAAAwesome.131
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1533798/FAAAwesome
League: Platinum
Other: I'm a mid Plat player at the moment. I don't ladder to often, as i really would prefer to just do practice matches. I wouldn't mind practicing against any race or league, but i would primairly like to focus on my TvT and secondarily TvP. My TvZ tends to be pretty consistent, but i'm still up for matches against Zerg, as it can only get better.
Sc2Corpse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States210 Posts
January 06 2012 19:29 GMT
#1233
Server: AM
TL ID: Sc2Corpse
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Corpse. 968
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3195750/1/Corpse/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/3195750/Corpse
League: Bronze
Other: I am a low bronze player looking for practice partners to help me improve and get better.
The Zombie Protoss <3
Lakrits
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden1 Post
January 06 2012 20:49 GMT
#1234
Server: EU
TL ID: Lakrits
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: iEx.626
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1714215/1/iEx/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/1714215/iEx
League: Master
Other: I am high master zerg looking for high-master/GM terran or zerg as practice partner, I dont need protoss partner unless u are GM, I'll be online everyday
blinksc2
Profile Joined December 2011
Germany14 Posts
January 06 2012 21:31 GMT
#1235
Server: EU
TL ID: blinksc2
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: blink.206
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/de/profile/2290588/1/blink/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2290588/blink
League: Platinum
Race: Protoss
Other: Really would like to improve my PvZ, contact me if you want to practice. I'm daily online.
Insomni7
Profile Joined June 2011
667 Posts
January 06 2012 23:47 GMT
#1236
Server: AM
TL ID: Paperboat
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Paperboat.975
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2614992/1/Paperboat/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2614992/Paperboat
League: Diamond
Other: Trying to reinvent my zvp so would love help. Feel OK in zvt and really strong in zvz. Still willing to help anyone with zvz if they need it.
Never Forget.
Trevoc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States145 Posts
January 06 2012 23:51 GMT
#1237
Server: AM
TL ID: Trevoc
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Siff.492
League: Masters
Other: Looking for a solid Z and T to practice with. Mid-High masters please Thanks!
There is no limit.
JakeXsV
Profile Joined September 2011
United States5 Posts
January 07 2012 00:31 GMT
#1238
Server: AM
TL ID: JakeXsV
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: XsV.565
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3003136/1/XsV/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/3003136/XsV
League: Silver 1v1
Other: Still new to playing real (not custom game) starcraft. Looking to find a partner to get better with.
gg
Jebsauce
Profile Joined December 2010
United States8 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-07 01:06:06
January 07 2012 01:05 GMT
#1239
Server: AM / US
TL ID: Jebsauce
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Jebsauce.800
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1954970/1/Jebsauce/
Sc2RanksURL: http://74.86.173.107-static.reverse.softlayer.com/us/1954970/Jebsauce
League: Gold in 1s, Diamond in 2s, Gold in 3s, Silver in 4s
Other: Looking to practice and get better, would love to join a team, and I have vent/mumble. I'm 21 and just go to college so I got plenty of time for serious gaming! I also played invite in CS:Source and played pro in unreal tournament so I'm use to rigorous practice schedules.
Jeffkeuh
Profile Joined January 2012
10 Posts
January 07 2012 01:05 GMT
#1240
Server: EU
TL ID: Jeffkeuh
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Jeffkeuh.248
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2435465/1/Jeffkeuh/
League: Bronze
Other: I've been playing terran since I started, but I'm trying out zerg and protoss too. I'm looking for some friendly people to play against and get better with.
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 67 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1473
BeSt 286
Soulkey 152
Soma 145
sorry 116
Mind 71
Bale 26
ZergMaN 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
League of Legends
JimRising 603
Counter-Strike
edward85
Other Games
summit1g9173
Coldzera 694
WinterStarcraft688
C9.Mang0264
Sick178
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick719
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2237
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 31m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 31m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 31m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 31m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.