• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:32
CEST 16:32
KST 23:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9511 users

[G] [D] Common Timings Spreadsheets

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Shurafa
Profile Joined March 2010
United States79 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-31 19:56:26
May 31 2011 19:55 GMT
#1
Those of you know me also know that I am a numbers/stats junkie. http://unittables.shurafa.com is a testament to this fact. (The unit tables contain all major stats for every unit in the game).

My latest creation is a set of common timings/build orders for each race. (The list of builds is currently very limited).

http://protosstimings.shurafa.com
http://terrantimings.shurafa.com
http://zergtimings.shurafa.com

Methodology:

All builds were compiled using http://sc2calc.org/build_order/ By default all times used on the Timing Spreadsheets are the product of the build order calculator. I would like to add the fastest possible human times as well. I will be adding a second column for all times verified by a human.These are currently designated by a [brackets] surrounding the timing.

I have been playing a lot of team games lately hence many of the timings are skewed to these builds. I would like to also include popular 1v1 builds as well.

Syntax for Submitting/Verifying a Build.

If you would like to submit a new build order please use http://sc2calc.org/build_order/ to compile the build. Bonus points if you copy the build into a google spreadsheet (You can use the builds that have already been compiled on the Timing Spreadsheet as a guideline) and post the link in the thread. I like to highlight key buildings yellow,scouting/transferred units in blue, units built in green, and money transferred from your ally in red.

For those of you who would like to help verify the fastest possible human timings for any of these builds please submit a replay along with a corresponding build order from http://sc2calc.org/build_order/

I am also open to adding deviated/improvements to existing build just include a link to the current build and your reasons for the change.

Looking forward to finally having a single place where you can easily look up common timings for all of the most popular builds!

"Impossible Only Means That You Haven't Found The Solution Yet..."
locopuyo
Profile Joined January 2010
United States145 Posts
May 31 2011 20:10 GMT
#2
sounds like a cool project.
the unit timing spreadsheets seem to have a private access restriction though. I can't view the Google spreadsheets.
Competitive RTS Shmup - EliteOwnage.com/poe
Coldblackice
Profile Joined April 2011
United States49 Posts
June 01 2011 02:45 GMT
#3
Fantastic idea! I hope this picks up speed, I'm all for helping in any way I can. I've been wanting something like this, but have felt inadequate in entering in specific timings myself. This should be a great collaborative/wiki-style project!
Communism
Profile Joined November 2010
United States176 Posts
June 01 2011 04:55 GMT
#4
I think it may be more valuable to base our data off of replays, rather than sc2calc, because im not sure how accurate the script is.
edc
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States666 Posts
June 01 2011 05:03 GMT
#5
This will seriously improve my gameplay. I honestly don't know anything about timings and builds from the races I don't play (Terran and Zerg). You have no idea how much this will help me. Thank you and please keep on improving on it <3.
“There are two kinds of people in this world, those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.” - Clint Eastwood
Flaiker
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany235 Posts
June 01 2011 05:13 GMT
#6
lol, once I open the link I have a 5 second delay and my computer starts peeping even with sound disabled :O
...
Boundless
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada588 Posts
June 01 2011 05:33 GMT
#7
One thing that I'd like to see included in this spreadsheet is a list of scout timings. Example: 6 Gate - Generally goes down around ~7:30, proxy pylon finishes and aggression starts around 8:10. (This might be a few seconds fast.)

I'd be more than willing to help with adding some of the more common ones.
"Sin shall not be your master, because you are not under law, but under grace." - Romans 6:14
Shurafa
Profile Joined March 2010
United States79 Posts
June 01 2011 13:33 GMT
#8
On June 01 2011 13:55 Communism wrote:
I think it may be more valuable to base our data off of replays, rather than sc2calc, because im not sure how accurate the script is.


The script is very accurate! You can tell just by looking at the timings. However I still would like to verify all the timings with actual gameplay. I will be updating this on the speadsheet.

On June 01 2011 14:33 Boundless wrote:
One thing that I'd like to see included in this spreadsheet is a list of scout timings. Example: 6 Gate - Generally goes down around ~7:30, proxy pylon finishes and aggression starts around 8:10. (This might be a few seconds fast.)

I'd be more than willing to help with adding some of the more common ones.


Send me a PM with your info and I will add you on the spreadsheet!
"Impossible Only Means That You Haven't Found The Solution Yet..."
Masayume
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Netherlands208 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-01 14:04:15
June 01 2011 13:59 GMT
#9
Thank god. Now there is proof that I am not the only one that has a sick amount of spreadsheets to analyze everything this game brings to the table. I will check out your tables, and if I feel I can add something, I will definitely do so. Nice project.

*Checked them all out. There is a big difference in the timings reachable by the sc2calc and the humanly possible and/or feasible build. There is too much corner cutting in the spreadsheet. Unfortunately I cannot execute builds and send replays at the moment since I am recovering from RSI. But hopefully many others will, like you asked . *
Balance. Enjoy the process instead of focusing on musts.
Skank
Profile Joined October 2010
United States329 Posts
June 01 2011 17:18 GMT
#10
It would be extremely helpful if you gas included gas timings!
"To be honest, to play protoss is ridiculously simple" -NesTea
ODKStevez
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland1225 Posts
June 01 2011 17:40 GMT
#11
Thank you, this could be developed further to be increadibly useful!
Luppa <3
Shurafa
Profile Joined March 2010
United States79 Posts
June 03 2011 01:21 GMT
#12
On June 01 2011 14:33 Boundless wrote:
One thing that I'd like to see included in this spreadsheet is a list of scout timings. Example: 6 Gate - Generally goes down around ~7:30, proxy pylon finishes and aggression starts around 8:10. (This might be a few seconds fast.)

I'd be more than willing to help with adding some of the more common ones.


I would absolutely love to add scout timings to the tables!
"Impossible Only Means That You Haven't Found The Solution Yet..."
Psiloz
Profile Joined June 2011
2 Posts
June 03 2011 12:58 GMT
#13
Thank you very much for this - fine tuned (well coarse tuned if I'm honest) my Roach rushes. Getting much better success rate now.
IzieBoy
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States865 Posts
June 03 2011 13:14 GMT
#14
no cool double thor timings D`:
Let's Do This! Leeeeeeeeeeeeeroy Jenkins!
Shurafa
Profile Joined March 2010
United States79 Posts
June 03 2011 20:25 GMT
#15
On June 02 2011 02:18 Skank wrote:
It would be extremely helpful if you gas included gas timings!


Gas timings are included for all builds. If you click on the build order link it will show you the build order step by step.

I will also add gas timings to the main page.
"Impossible Only Means That You Haven't Found The Solution Yet..."
FenneK
Profile Joined November 2010
France1231 Posts
June 03 2011 20:32 GMT
#16
Awesome, can't wait to see this finished :D
good luck have batman
Steel
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Japan2283 Posts
June 03 2011 20:48 GMT
#17
I've been looking for something like this. Thanks for the compilation.
Try another route paperboy.
.Mthex-
Profile Joined May 2011
United States168 Posts
June 04 2011 01:55 GMT
#18
May I suggest that you create an additional tab that simply states the typical arrival time of the build's execution?
For example:

6pool || 3:00 (not sure if thats entirely true)

might make the tool more user friendly, and just add to supposed the application of this tool;
helping us understand when to be ready for what.
"If you tricked him, then he is tricked" - Artosis
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
June 04 2011 02:32 GMT
#19
Bookmarked the thread in hopes that this turns into the amazing 1 stop place for timings :D

Thanks for the contribution!
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
dARThraider
Profile Joined March 2011
3 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-06 07:10:37
June 06 2011 07:08 GMT
#20
Very cool concept. Hopefully people contribute with updates as more efficient builds get fleshed out over time. Too bad there isn't rep points on this forum because I would def give you some. Thanks!
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1120
RotterdaM645
SteadfastSC280
TKL 234
Rex132
CosmosSc2 40
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 645
SteadfastSC 280
TKL 234
Rex 132
ProTech88
CosmosSc2 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48694
Calm 3464
Shuttle 2634
Jaedong 1711
Horang2 706
Mini 527
actioN 481
Rush 435
Soma 424
EffOrt 409
[ Show more ]
Stork 378
Soulkey 362
ZerO 259
BeSt 222
Snow 186
Larva 181
Mong 121
firebathero 115
Zeus 90
hero 83
Mind 77
910 72
Free 58
Hyun 56
sorry 46
Sharp 41
Shine 36
Shinee 36
PianO 32
Pusan 31
ToSsGirL 28
JYJ 26
Bale 22
Sexy 20
Terrorterran 20
Aegong 18
HiyA 18
Rock 13
Killer 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Hm[arnc] 11
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5203
Dendi1305
420jenkins1
Counter-Strike
fl0m2469
Fnx 610
x6flipin0
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
ChuDatz27
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko366
Other Games
singsing2200
hiko805
Liquid`RaSZi408
crisheroes387
B2W.Neo302
DeMusliM212
ceh9210
dupreeh204
Pyrionflax185
Khaldor185
Livibee173
Liquid`VortiX149
Trikslyr84
QueenE65
ZerO(Twitch)18
Hui .7
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 473
Other Games
BasetradeTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH244
• mYiSmile114
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1981
• Jankos1617
• TFBlade523
Other Games
• Shiphtur659
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 28m
The PondCast
19h 28m
INu's Battles
20h 28m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.