• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:18
CEST 12:18
KST 19:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8033 users

Starcraft 2 Practice Partner Thread 3.0 - Page 6

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
rrowland
Profile Joined March 2010
United States84 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-22 03:55:54
April 22 2010 03:54 GMT
#101
Server: US
TL ID: rrowland
B.Net ID: rrowland.rwr
Rank: Platinum 25 (Div 3, ~1550)
Race: Zerg
Other: Not platinum 25 anymore because of these wacky resets. Obviously looking for people around my skill level. I feel I am decent early and mid game and very inexperienced late game because my games usually end early. I'd like to practice with all three races. If you usually dominate zerg, you're perfect.
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
April 22 2010 04:13 GMT
#102
Server: US Server
TL ID: ZlaSHeR
B.Net ID: zlasher.zlasher
Rank: Silver
Race: Terran
Other: Don't have TOO much time to practice, mostly practice via ladder, but I figure I might as well throw my name in the pot just for kicks.
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
extracheez
Profile Joined January 2009
Australia151 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-22 10:00:37
April 22 2010 09:56 GMT
#103
Server: US Server
TL ID: extracheez
B.Net ID: extracheez.extracheez
Rank: Platinum 40(Just qualified, before reset was plat 4th)
Race: Protoss (but looking to learn others)
Other: I'm looking for 1v1 practice partners who want to practice builds ect not just mass games. I'm also looking to get my zerg and terran up to platinum levels. (zerg is gold, terran is probably copper :D ). EST/australia sydney time. Also have a vent server.
decemvre1
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Romania51 Posts
April 22 2010 14:13 GMT
#104
how about we just make a channel for this ?

say: sc2practice @quakenet

just use: http://webchat.quakenet.org/#


I'll be there ~.~
oaax
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway38 Posts
April 22 2010 14:16 GMT
#105
Server: EU Server
TL ID: Oaax
B.Net ID: oaax.oaaxen
Rank: Platinum
Race: Zerg
Other: Looking for all match-ups but especially vs. Terran.
aka_star
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United Kingdom1546 Posts
April 22 2010 14:25 GMT
#106
Server: EU Server
TL ID: aka_star
B.Net ID: Star.aka
Rank: Plat # 1-15
Race: Random
Other: I like practising builds and timings. I enjoy discussing the game afterwards and watching reps as well as I watch Day[9] who is awesome. pm me for a game or two to and lets see if we can get some synergy on the go.
FlashDave.999 aka Star
ash.saer
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3 Posts
April 22 2010 18:59 GMT
#107
Server: EU
TL ID: ash.saer
B.Net ID: der.carsten
Rank: Platin #1 1650 points 55-25
Race: Terran
Other: bw veteran, ex team germany member , EU only nearly every day. Looking for Protoss and Zerg opponents.
For Aiur!
Turb0
Profile Joined April 2010
United States34 Posts
April 22 2010 20:49 GMT
#108
Server: US Server
TL ID: Turb0
B.Net ID: turbo.env
Rank: Bronze ~20
Race: Zerg
Other: Pretty new to SC, really trying to get into SC2. Been watching a ton of streams and just trying to get better. Looking for all matchups and just practice partners that want to experiment and just play a lot of games against each other. I'm on a lot, including all week nights. Strictly 1v1 please
DrakanSilva
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Chile932 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-16 02:54:25
April 22 2010 23:52 GMT
#109
Server: US
TL ID: Drakan
B.Net ID: Drakan.rushman
Rank: Platinium, rank #30 - #60
Race: Terran

Other: I like to train early game with a lot of harrasments (reaper, banshee, thordrop rush) but also late game strategies because i need to improve that a lot. Only 1v1. I'm from chile, timezone PST -4 I play almost everyday, everytime. For training purpose, mostly in the night.
In the beginning there was nothing... and then exploded
Z3kk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4099 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-23 00:59:10
April 23 2010 00:56 GMT
#110
Location: US Server (West--Cali)
TL ID: Z3kk
B.Net ID: Z3kk.ibis
Rank: Somewhere in Copper, but I'm not sure what'll happen after the reset.
Race: Protoss
Other: Failed miserably at StarCraft BW, but I'm not as bad at SC 2. I enjoy it VERY much (thanks TL!), but at the moment my playing time is relegated mostly to weekends. I haven't played many 1v1's as of yet because I'm afraid I will get pwnt go badly I'll never want to touch SC 2 again, but the 2v2's I've played haven't gone very badly. I'm looking to improve and get a jump start on SC 2, and it's irresistibly fun :D Apparently, I'm by no means as bad as some of the nublets I've played in 2v2, but I'm very, very far from being "good" at SC 2. That being said, I'm looking to improve mechanics (btw, can someone define exactly what "mechanics" refers to? thanks in advance) and, I hope, APM, since my apm in the very few SC 1 games I played was--at times, I estimate--literally <50 or so.

Also, forgot to mention, I'm relatively new to StarCraft, but I've rapidly become obsessed with it. Up until now, I've mostly been watching Korean progamers, and I thought I'd like to try and get into SC 2.
Failure is not falling down over and over again. Failure is refusing to get back up.
Khalleb
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1909 Posts
April 23 2010 04:50 GMT
#111
I don't know if you can update my account ?

was:
TL ID: KhAlleB
B.Net ID: khalleb.crush
Rank: gold, rank#1
Race: Protoss
Other: US / Canada ESt time, i'm looking for a zerg practice partner to help me PvMuta. I will play 2v2 with you if you want and help you with your PvZ

but now its:
TL ID: KhAlleB
B.Net ID: crushed.teamliquid
Rank: platinum
Race: Protoss, terran
Other: US / Canada ESt time looking for any MU and want to play some 2v2 :D
Liquid'Nony: "I only needed one probe to take down idra. I had to upgrade to a zealot for strelok."
KrissirK
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States63 Posts
April 23 2010 05:04 GMT
#112
Server: US Server
TL ID: KrissirK
B.Net ID: KrissirK.withakay
Rank: Silver
Race: Terran
Other: Just any kind of matchup.
kli6891
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States143 Posts
April 23 2010 05:41 GMT
#113
Server: US Server (this includes Canada)
TL ID: kli6891
B.Net ID: BunnyRuns.kli
Rank: Silver
Race: Zerg
Other: D-- SC:BW player, basically I'm terrible. Looking for partners to play just for fun and improvement. Trying out all races, but zerg the most. Have no idea how I got to silver.
donkfish
Profile Joined April 2010
United States17 Posts
April 23 2010 06:06 GMT
#114
Server: US Server (this includes Canada)
TL ID: donkfish
B.Net ID: eryan.eightysix
Rank: gold 1-3
Race: Protoss
Other: Looking for anyone thats VERY active -- looking to do sc2 marathon this weekend! would like to hook up with a terran , toss , and zerg player! doesn't matter what league as long as you can beat my ass !
omninmo
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
2349 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-23 10:02:05
April 23 2010 08:30 GMT
#115
UPDATE since patch 9
Server: US
TL ID: omninmo
B.Net ID: Niflheim.nfilheim
Rank: Platinum top20 (#5 right now)
Race: Terran
Other: Hey. Im american living in beijing. wanna practice all MUs. can offrace too. add me lets me buddies ^___^
SAGA
Profile Joined February 2010
United States30 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-23 08:38:49
April 23 2010 08:38 GMT
#116
Server: US Server
TL ID: SAGA
B.Net ID: OnizukA.sensei
Rank: Platinum rank #4 ( #12 previous season )
Race: Terran
Other: US Server, Pacific Time ( SoCaL ) add me for practice game i also know lotz ppl so i can find match up for you
Bakujin
Profile Joined November 2008
United States40 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-23 09:22:46
April 23 2010 09:22 GMT
#117
Server: US Server
TL ID: Bakujin
B.Net ID: Bakujin.jeremy
Rank: Bronze 61
Race: Random // Working mostly on Protoss.
Other: I am lacking on the basics, I need the most help with build orders and counters.
I have seen the beauty and the fury of the swarm.
Genesis Brood
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States193 Posts
April 23 2010 10:20 GMT
#118
Server: US Server
TL ID: PinkTemplar
B.Net ID: Dishoom.dishoom
Rank: Bronze 18
Race: Random
Other: I played as Protoss in all my placement matches but I'm looking for someone who I can practice various match-ups with, learn solid BOs and trying different strategies, and get better. Any matchup welcome. I have a mic and have a pretty decent amount of time to play everyday.
I'll love you like I love the palm of my hand.
JaeHeat
Profile Joined March 2010
United States58 Posts
April 23 2010 10:25 GMT
#119
TL ID: jaeheat
B.Net ID: MusiQ.islife
Rank: Platinum
Race: Random
Other: I can play all races, my best is protoss and terran. Im still pretty decent with zerg as well. Im lookinf for someone to practice and experiment with. Also looking for a 2's partner to be #1 in plat with. So bring ya A game.
Taco-Mental
Profile Joined April 2010
United States84 Posts
April 23 2010 10:43 GMT
#120

Server: US Server
TL ID: Taco-Mental
B.Net ID: taco.mental
Rank: Gold 55
Race: Protoss
Other: Available all the time looking for a couple of solid practice partners (any matchup) so I can get my skillz up to platinum lvl play. Wanting to do replay review/analysis, practice builds over and over to fine tune the build on a match up per match up basis.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings85
CranKy Ducklings SOOP32
SHIN 29
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 219
ByuN 110
SHIN 29
MindelVK 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18369
Calm 10079
Rain 3307
soO 788
BeSt 399
Stork 390
Soulkey 365
Soma 339
Rush 274
firebathero 259
[ Show more ]
FanTaSy 245
Bisu 220
Barracks 121
Mind 63
Shinee 50
Last 46
Killer 36
Sexy 36
Sharp 24
HiyA 23
Pusan 22
Light 22
Shine 21
ToSsGirL 20
Terrorterran 20
sorry 19
hero 18
Sacsri 17
Hm[arnc] 15
yabsab 14
zelot 11
Noble 9
scan(afreeca) 6
Trap 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5743
League of Legends
JimRising 409
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King111
Other Games
gofns30283
singsing1583
Pyrionflax235
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 64
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV316
League of Legends
• Jankos2917
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 43m
OSC
12h 43m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.