• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:18
CEST 12:18
KST 19:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8033 users

Starcraft 2 Practice Partner Thread 3.0 - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Crofteh
Profile Joined November 2009
United Kingdom36 Posts
April 20 2010 13:47 GMT
#61
Server: EU Server
TL ID: Crofteh
B.Net ID: Crofteh.Crofteh
Rank: Currently 75th in Gold but my placements were weird, I should probably be in bronze/silver.
Race: Terran
Other: Looking for general practice, im new to the SC scene and fairly new to RTS. Need to work on my macro and just general play so any races within the silver/bronze or lower gold divisions I would be looking to practice with, including any races. Just general practice play and possibly making up some new strats / 2v2
nFOUR
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway19 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-20 14:13:15
April 20 2010 14:11 GMT
#62
Server: EU
TL ID: nFOUR
B.Net ID: nFOUR.erikbergan
Rank: Platinum
Race: Terran
Other: Looking for Platinum players (any race) to practice, discuss and enjoy this wonderful game with I'm working on mixing in more advanced BO's and strats to fit the very different maps in the beta. Therefore I need someone to play many games in a row with, mostly perfecting and adjusting builds and reactions Usually online 18.00-22.30 CET on weekdays, anytime on weekends. Just add and msg me on B.net if you wanna get in touch
What others think of me is none of my business
Aina
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden3 Posts
April 20 2010 15:41 GMT
#63
Server: EU
TL ID:Aina
B.Net ID: Aina.spanar
Rank: Platinum 29
Race: Zerg
Other: Might be switching over to terran thou. Looking for practise partners to play many games in a row against. All MU are welcome :D. I'm a swedish btw (GMT+1). I have a lot of spare time atm so i can play almost play any hour on the weekdays.
hellsan631
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States695 Posts
April 20 2010 19:59 GMT
#64
Server: US server
TL ID: HellsAn631
B.Net ID: HellsAngel.HellsAngel
Rank: Silver
Race: Protoss
Other: Currently In Silver in 1v1's, but Platinum (rank 16 or so, 1300+, div 30), and gold in another 2v2. I'm really good in 2v2's and i want to get better at 1v1 matchups. I am a very easy going guy, and am looking for someone to hammer out some builds, timings, or just play some 1v1 games. I enjoy watching Day9 (and trying out all his builds) and lurking around sc2 forums. I also am trying to get Terran down. Looking for any race.
thelasteleazar
Profile Joined April 2010
Philippines8 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-20 21:33:13
April 20 2010 21:20 GMT
#65
Server: US
TL ID: thelasteleazar
B.Net ID: eclipse.eclipse
Rank: Gold
Race: Zerg
Other: US Pacific Time. Looking for someone who plays like 5 hours a day or more, spends time in analyzing strategies and making strong builds. I am an engineer and I am smart in real life as well as in this game. So I need a practice partner who is mentally strong as I am.
TxtbookNinja
Profile Joined March 2010
United States20 Posts
April 20 2010 21:46 GMT
#66
Server: US
TL ID: TxtbookNinja
B.Net ID: Txtbookninja.ryustar
Rank: Platinum 40-50
Race: Protoss
Other: Looking for practice mainly against terran builds. Open to play against anyone though, practice is practice. Usually around 3pm-10pm MST.
Strive to be the best, Reach for an impossible Goal, and rise above all else. Victorious.
ryanAnger
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States838 Posts
April 20 2010 23:45 GMT
#67
Server: US
TL ID: ryanAnger
B.Net ID: Anger.furi
Rank: Mid-High Platinum
Race: Zerg
Other: I work 8 hours a day. That means I'm playing SC2 12 hours a day. Chances are, you'll see me online. Looking for someone or somethree who all want to get together and work on specific matchups, with obs, at certain set times. Preferably people in the same league/skill range (although I know the two aren't synonymous.
On my way...
Phil4994
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States143 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-21 02:51:14
April 21 2010 02:30 GMT
#68
Server: US Server
TL ID: Phil4994
B.Net ID: Phil.lopes
Rank: Silver #40
Race: Protoss
Other: I just want a practice partner who I can train with and get better with. I just want to try to improve my gameplay as a whole. Including macro, and micro. I'd say im a decent player but that's just my opinion. I feel as though my weakest matchup is PvP and my strongest is PvZ. PvT is a toss-up. I want a partner who can have some fun and enjoy it. I dont want to make it sound like I don't take it seriously, but I don't want a partner who is on my back if I do something wrong. Just want to learn. So hopefully someone is interested, hit me up
fAnTaCy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States893 Posts
April 21 2010 02:46 GMT
#69
Server: US
TL ID: Fantacy
B.Net ID: fantacy.fantacy
Rank: Top 8 gold
Race: Protoss, kinda offracing as zerg again, debating which race to play again
Other: Any mu really and will play whatever you want me to play (protoss/zerg)
President of Doctor Helvetica Fan Club...PM to join. Members--4, Most recent: Archas
omninmo
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
2349 Posts
April 21 2010 02:59 GMT
#70
Server: US
TL ID: Omninmo
B.Net ID: ricedream.active
Rank: Gold top8
Race: Terran
Other: GMT +8. American living in China. Can play all MUs but working on Terran at present.
caseeker
Profile Joined April 2010
United States63 Posts
April 21 2010 03:00 GMT
#71
Server: US Server
TL ID: caseeker
B.Net ID: case.seeker.
Rank: Platinum 5 (before reset)
Race: Random
Other: I play random but I will tell you what race I get if you want to know don't play 2v2
message me on battle.net
HaN-
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
France1920 Posts
April 21 2010 07:33 GMT
#72
Server: EU
TL ID: han-
B.Net ID: HaN.han
Rank: Platinum 60
Race: Zerg
Other: I play mostly on weekdays. I play 2v2 too.
Calendaraka Foxhan
downfall
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1 Post
April 21 2010 07:44 GMT
#73
Server: US
TL ID: Downfall
B.Net ID: Downfall.yjupu
Rank: silver 3
Race: protoss
Other: I'm usually on during days and nights

HoracE
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom180 Posts
April 21 2010 07:57 GMT
#74
Server: EU server
TL ID: HoracE
B.Net ID: HoracE.gbr
Rank: Silver (Middle)
Race: Protoss
Other:looking for either 1v1 practice / 2v2 partner. Play most evenings GMT. Feel free to PM me either here or b.net. I am logged in to this almost all day everyday
imBLIND
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2626 Posts
April 21 2010 07:59 GMT
#75
Server: US
TL ID: imBLIND
B.Net ID: imBLIND.imdeaf
Rank: Platinum 20-30
Race: Terran
Other: test BOs with me
im deaf
Gruv
Profile Joined October 2009
United Kingdom379 Posts
April 21 2010 08:36 GMT
#76
Server: EU
TL ID: Gruv
B.Net ID: Gruv.gruv
Rank: Gold (Just got put in after doing placement again but was previous bronze)
Race: Zerg
Other: Just looking for a practice partner, all races just to help me learn. Am on most evenins from about 8pm GMT.
Well butter my biscuit.
yongma112
Profile Joined July 2008
27 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-21 08:45:41
April 21 2010 08:40 GMT
#77
Location: US Server (asia korean)
TL ID: yongma112
B.Net ID: Cheater.kor yosub jung
Rank: Platinum rank# 1
Race: Terran
Other: Pratice O_O MSG Observer wellcome msg
Krissam
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark189 Posts
April 21 2010 09:22 GMT
#78
Server: EU
TL ID: Krissam
B.Net ID: Krissam.theonly
Rank: Silver approx 20
Race: Zerg
Other: Looking for, ideally 1 of each race to practice against, be it theorycraft or build testing. Due to wierd school schedule I don't really have any playtimes set in stone, but are online at wierd times during the day. Contact me ingame, via pm or tl irc channel.
If you can chill, chill!" - TLAF-Liquid´Tyler
locopuyo
Profile Joined January 2010
United States145 Posts
April 21 2010 09:43 GMT
#79
Server: US
TL ID: locopuyo
B.Net ID: sharknice.sharknice
Rank: Gold top 8
Race: Zerg
Other: I'm mainly looking for 2v2 partners of any race. I have been in top 8 in several 2v2 arranged Platinum leagues. Add me straight on battle.net or contact me through PM.
Competitive RTS Shmup - EliteOwnage.com/poe
Groovyschlumpf
Profile Joined January 2010
Germany75 Posts
April 21 2010 12:13 GMT
#80
Server: EU
TL ID: Groovyschlumpf
B.Net ID: Groovy.schlumpf
Rank: Gold #15-25ish (Just got put in after doing placement again but was previous top 5 silver)
Race: Zerg
Other: Looking to improve my kinda bad play due to lack of apm (hovering between 40 and 50), so a high apm player who can provide me some tips, and - of course - to get practise vs protoss sentry/stalker/collossi ball (there i am kinda lost) (Online Time around 20:00 - 23:00 CEST)
"Well, the (football)game lasts 90 Minutes" - Otto Rehagel (his team lost in overtime)
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings85
CranKy Ducklings SOOP32
SHIN 29
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 219
ByuN 110
SHIN 29
MindelVK 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18369
Calm 10079
Rain 3307
soO 788
BeSt 399
Stork 390
Soulkey 365
Soma 339
Rush 274
firebathero 259
[ Show more ]
FanTaSy 245
Bisu 220
Barracks 121
Mind 63
Shinee 50
Last 46
Killer 36
Sexy 36
Sharp 24
HiyA 23
Pusan 22
Light 22
Shine 21
ToSsGirL 20
Terrorterran 20
sorry 19
hero 18
Sacsri 17
Hm[arnc] 15
yabsab 14
zelot 11
Noble 9
scan(afreeca) 6
Trap 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5743
League of Legends
JimRising 409
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King111
Other Games
gofns30283
singsing1583
Pyrionflax235
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 64
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV316
League of Legends
• Jankos2917
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 43m
OSC
12h 43m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.