• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:18
CEST 12:18
KST 19:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8033 users

Starcraft 2 Practice Partner Thread 3.0 - Page 8

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 All
broggy
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1 Post
April 23 2010 21:04 GMT
#141
Server: US Server
TL ID: Broggy
B.Net: Psi.jyk
Rank: Bronze top 10
Race: Protoss
Other: Started at copper pre-reset, went up to gold and came back down to bronze after second reset so I guess I'm mediocre or just super inconsistent lol. Recently switched to Protoss from Zerg. I have decent early game but pretty awful late-mid to late game. Looking for all partners to practice with. I'm usually free on nights 9pm - 1am EST, sometimes during the day 9:30am - 12pm EST. If you see me on PM me. Ideally I would like one solid partner to help foster growth, but random challenges are welcome. Just as an extra note I do keep up with day9, if you follow him as well that'd be a bonus.
guoguo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States121 Posts
April 23 2010 21:34 GMT
#142
Server: US Server
TL ID: guoguo
B.Net ID: guoguo.higuo
Rank: Platinum (Not sure where I'll end up ranking)
Race: Protoss
Other: Pacific time zone. Looking for practice in all matchups but especially PvP
Dynamis
Profile Joined March 2010
United States15 Posts
April 23 2010 21:52 GMT
#143
Server: US Server
TL ID: Dynamis
B.Net ID: Paradox.sinhwa
Rank: Platinum (usually around rank 1-5)
Race: Protoss
Other: I'm PST and have a lot of availability towards 6pm onwards. Weekends I'm available almost any time. I'm looking for any matchup, and I'm also very good with terran as well. Be aware that this account is my friend's account rather than my own, so I'm not the only one that uses it.
Fallen33
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States596 Posts
April 23 2010 22:00 GMT
#144
fallen.fallen
protoss
platinum #1 atm
"Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever." - Napoleon Bonaparte ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
FiBsTeR
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States415 Posts
April 23 2010 22:03 GMT
#145
Server: US Server
TL ID: FiBsTeR
B.Net ID: FiBsTeR.jven
Rank: Platinum 40
Race: Terran
Other: I just 5-0'd my placement matches after Patch 9 rank reset and looking for other players to practice builds with. I main with T but I'm willing to play other races if people want to try stuff out. Available on weekends, especially nights (Eastern time).
erickeK
Profile Joined April 2010
United States112 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-25 00:42:41
April 23 2010 22:58 GMT
#146
Server: US Server (this includes Canada)
TL ID: erickeK
B.Net ID: keK.erickek
Rank: Bronze 12 Div2
Race: Protoss
Other: Hey, I'm a competitive gamer from the MGO CrackClan; I currently play QuakeLIVE for the organization and looking to get into Starcraft 2 competitively. I've never played SC1 but I'm catching on really quick to SC2 and doing pretty well.

I'm looking for a few practice partners at the moment, possibly people to pickup for cc// SC2 Division.

I'm pretty good PvZ, decent at PvP, but need some work on PvT.

I'd like someone higher than me to possibly contact me to be a practice partner so I can learn from my mistakes and try to develop good habits before bad ones settle in.

Thank you for reading, I promise you I won't waste your time if you don't waste mine.

Contact Info:

XFIRE: villagepsycho
AIM: eric1kek
MSN: villagepsycho@hotmail.com
Where da hamsters at?
japaninfinite
Profile Joined March 2010
United States33 Posts
April 23 2010 23:28 GMT
#147
Server: US late night pacific
TL: Japaninfite
B.Net: BoXer.beta
Rank: plat 1s plat 2s
Race: toss is best
Other: formerly RovkyIVBoxer hit me up for serious 2s or practice have fun and skype!
www.livestream.com/starcraftzoo
zZygote
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada898 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-24 05:18:20
April 24 2010 00:14 GMT
#148
Server: US Server
TL ID: zZygote
B.Net ID: PaiN.zygote
Rank: Silver 15
Race: Zerg
Other: 80-90APM on average, so I have decent micro. ZvT I need practice going against MM quick push, and just this match-up in general. I also need tutoring for hotkey assignments, and also macro-management. On at around 9pm-2am (PST). Thanks!
Ramyondude
Profile Joined April 2010
United States4 Posts
April 24 2010 01:17 GMT
#149
Server: US Server
TL ID: Ramyondude
B.Net: Rain.ing
Rank: Bronze 20ish
Race: Terran
Other: I just got the beta so I'm really going to be playing like crazy. Still playing around with different types of build. I'm on all day weekends Pacific Time and I'd love to have a training buddy to test things out on. Currently struggling on the macro from mid to late game.
No comment
TossFloss *
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada606 Posts
April 24 2010 01:27 GMT
#150
Server: US
TL ID: TossFloss
B.NET ID: TossFloss.TossFloss
League: Gold
Rank: 10
Race: Protoss
Other: Test comment
TL Android App Open Source http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265090
InSpiReZerG
Profile Joined January 2010
United States159 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-24 01:36:01
April 24 2010 01:33 GMT
#151
Server: US Server
TL ID: EuroBlast
B.Net ID: Mojakka.Mojakka
Rank: Platnum 80ish(just got placed im probably around 50-30 range in a decent division.)
Race: Zerg
Other: Im central time zone but i play long night often til 4am or later. Im looking for similarly skilled players to mass games with. Im not a cheeser, Improving my mechanics is my #1 priority so that once the koreans have set builds in stone i can do them pretty well =). Vent or skype or something would be nice. I dont have any friends with a mic yet but i think that would greatly help us communicate and learn from one another.
Treacherous and impure, impious and murderous, Cadaverous yet living, dead to eyes but ever dreaming
Klapdout
Profile Joined August 2007
United States282 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-24 01:39:58
April 24 2010 01:35 GMT
#152
Server: US Server
TL ID: Klapdout
B.Net ID: Sin.Klap
Rank: Platinum ~30
Race: Zerg
Other: Just got my beta a few days ago so i don't know my real rank, currently around 30 in Plat. looking to practice ZvT/P mostly but I'm up for ZvZ's as well. I'm on most evenings hit me up in game, on TL, or in steam ID: Klapdout
heaven-
Profile Joined February 2010
United States361 Posts
April 25 2010 18:50 GMT
#153
Server: US
TL ID: Heaven-
BnetID: Heaven.kod
Rank: Silver
Race: Random
Other:

Lets play!
The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places.
Nyne
Profile Joined April 2010
United States21 Posts
April 26 2010 19:24 GMT
#154
Server: US Server (this includes Canada)
TL ID: Nyne
B.Net ID: Nye.mike
Rank: Bronze 30's
Race: Protoss
Other: I need to learn the game. Any opponents are welcome as I am trying to get as many games in as possible. If you can explain what I could improve that would even be better.
Play like you've got a pair.
BlasiuS
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States2405 Posts
April 26 2010 20:00 GMT
#155
On April 26 2010 03:50 heaven- wrote:
Server: US
TL ID: Heaven-
BnetID: Heaven.kod
Rank: Silver
Race: Random
Other:

Lets play!


On April 27 2010 04:24 Nyne wrote:
Server: US Server (this includes Canada)
TL ID: Nyne
B.Net ID: Nye.mike
Rank: Bronze 30's
Race: Protoss
Other: I need to learn the game. Any opponents are welcome as I am trying to get as many games in as possible. If you can explain what I could improve that would even be better.


Use the Practice Partner Thread 4.0:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=121253
next week on Everybody Loves HypnoToad:
krool
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia2 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-27 14:29:12
April 27 2010 14:19 GMT
#156
edit: didnt read above post please delete this post
Prev 1 6 7 8 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings85
CranKy Ducklings SOOP32
SHIN 29
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 219
ByuN 110
SHIN 29
MindelVK 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18369
Calm 10079
Rain 3307
soO 788
BeSt 399
Stork 390
Soulkey 365
Soma 339
Rush 274
firebathero 259
[ Show more ]
FanTaSy 245
Bisu 220
Barracks 121
Mind 63
Shinee 50
Last 46
Killer 36
Sexy 36
Sharp 24
HiyA 23
Pusan 22
Light 22
Shine 21
ToSsGirL 20
Terrorterran 20
sorry 19
hero 18
Sacsri 17
Hm[arnc] 15
yabsab 14
zelot 11
Noble 9
scan(afreeca) 6
Trap 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5743
League of Legends
JimRising 409
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King111
Other Games
gofns30283
singsing1583
Pyrionflax235
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 64
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV316
League of Legends
• Jankos2917
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 43m
OSC
12h 43m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.