• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:20
CEST 19:20
KST 02:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10252 users

[M] (2) Electric Version

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
Normal
Syphon8
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada298 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-24 02:51:36
June 22 2012 05:11 GMT
#1
The Electric Version (Working Title) v0.2
by: Syphon
Published: N/A


Intro
+ Show Spoiler +
Made to be a very dynamic, fairly standard macro map with a couple twists. Expansion path is vertical. Positioning is incredibly important. For the temp aesthetics, green lines are LOS blockers.


Overview:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Statistics
+ Show Spoiler +

Playable Bound: 136x142
Players: 2 @ 10 o'clock and 4 o'clock
Bases: 10 x full, 2 x 8m1g with 500 minerals and 5000 gas
XNTs: 2
Main2Main: ~164
Nat2Nat: ~128
Main Choke2Choke ~134
Natural Choke2Choke: ~88

Tileset: Not yet finalised


Older Versions / 0.1
+ Show Spoiler +

Overview:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Statistics
+ Show Spoiler +

Playable Bound: 132x144
Players: 2 @ 10 o'clock and 4 o'clock
Bases: 8 x full, 2 x 5m1g
XNTs: 2
Main2Main: ~186
Nat2Nat: ~136
Choke2Choke: ~80

Tileset: Not yet finalised


Additional Comments:

Made in the 1.5 editor, so the Map Analyzer does not work. Many Overlord hiding spots out of XNT range. I want some layout feedback before I do texturing, though I have a pretty good idea of how I want it to look.

EDIT -- Version 0.2 updated. The entire map has been remade for the sake of better proportioning and distances. An additional full base has been added, and the half base has been moved and changed to a full low yield base. The corners have been reworked, and LOS blockers have been tweaked around a bit.
',:/
titanicnewbie
Profile Joined February 2011
63 Posts
June 22 2012 05:42 GMT
#2
I suppose my comments would start with the natural. I really don't like the idea of giving the attacker a highground pod to attack the natural from. And to try and wall off the area takes you practically into your third base. Additionally, walling off that ramp forces the defender to take a long walk back into the main, which makes this particularly vulnerable to multi-pronged drop pressure.

Additionally, I'd say you have too few bases for a map this size. I've done a quick draw of where you could fit in an additional full base and a half base. Take these in general terms.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

For this to work, I think you'd need to rotate your center expansions, which would make them vulnerable from the far side. Also I think that the corner bases could do with a wider ramp, as you can see in the image.
Between these suggestions, you could create an interesting choice between expanding one direction or another from the natural.
Syphon8
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada298 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-22 05:59:50
June 22 2012 05:55 GMT
#3
Accidental double post--Deleted
',:/
Syphon8
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada298 Posts
June 22 2012 05:59 GMT
#4
On June 22 2012 14:42 titanicnewbie wrote:
I suppose my comments would start with the natural. I really don't like the idea of giving the attacker a highground pod to attack the natural from. And to try and wall off the area takes you practically into your third base. Additionally, walling off that ramp forces the defender to take a long walk back into the main, which makes this particularly vulnerable to multi-pronged drop pressure.


It gives the defender a highground pod to defend from because there's no ramp -- Note the ramp size, attacker has to walk up a 2x wide choke and defender has a 5x wide ramp to move back and forth on if they're pushed through. I do think it's too far out though, and am looking for other ways to accomplish the same effect.

I don't know what you mean by walling off that ramp. How would you wall it off anymore than any natural ramp on any other map?

Additionally, I'd say you have too few bases for a map this size. I've done a quick draw of where you could fit in an additional full base and a half base. Take these in general terms.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

For this to work, I think you'd need to rotate your center expansions, which would make them vulnerable from the far side. Also I think that the corner bases could do with a wider ramp, as you can see in the image.
Between these suggestions, you could create an interesting choice between expanding one direction or another from the natural.


The way the bases are set now heavily favours expanding in one direction -- They're all very easy to take, which is why there isn't 14 of them. Rotating the thirds sounds like a very bad idea. It'd be too close to your opponents natural, especially vs. Terran.
',:/
titanicnewbie
Profile Joined February 2011
63 Posts
June 22 2012 14:33 GMT
#5
On June 22 2012 14:59 Syphon8 wrote:
It gives the defender a highground pod to defend from because there's no ramp -- Note the ramp size, attacker has to walk up a 2x wide choke and defender has a 5x wide ramp to move back and forth on if they're pushed through. I do think it's too far out though, and am looking for other ways to accomplish the same effect.

I don't know what you mean by walling off that ramp. How would you wall it off anymore than any natural ramp on any other map?

Here's my concern. That highground pod is too far from the natural expansion to serve as an early defensible position. I get that in the early midgame when you're thinking about taking a third then it's a good place to defend. But imagine trying to do a forge fast expand on this map. The protoss walloff is closer to the third than it is to either the main or the natural!

Furthermore, the walk distance for the defender between that 2x ramp and the main is extremely long. Drop harass would be incredibly strong because the attacker doesn't have to move hardly at all to get into the main, while the defender has to walk all the way back through his natural.

On June 22 2012 14:59 Syphon8 wrote:
The way the bases are set now heavily favours expanding in one direction -- They're all very easy to take, which is why there isn't 14 of them. Rotating the thirds sounds like a very bad idea. It'd be too close to your opponents natural, especially vs. Terran.

I feel like the problem is that the bases are actually quite difficult to take. Once you're out of the early game, yes the natural is basically air-tight. But the third is extremely open to attack, which is going to hurt zerg players a lot when they try and take an early third.

Also that base I suggested rotating should really be your 4th. That half base ought to be a full base, and just consider it the real third.
Guardian85
Profile Joined May 2012
162 Posts
June 22 2012 14:44 GMT
#6
It looks interesting, but isnt the ramp next to XNT, a little to cramped?
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10566 Posts
June 22 2012 16:08 GMT
#7
if you can make a reasonable third, I might be able to give you more feedback. I would say make one thats in between the natural and the corner bases, and make it a real third. That would give the map a really good feel.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
monitor
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2409 Posts
June 22 2012 16:24 GMT
#8
Wow this is super sick. I love how you've done the terrain and proportions. Definitely submit this to the ProAm tourney

Imo the weakest part of the map is that there aren't many wide attack paths through the map. The middle is alright, but its blocked by rocks; the side paths have wide ramps one way, but the other, only have 1x ramps. I suggest making some changes to allow for a few more attack paths for large armies.

The nat is a cool design, but I'm not sure the 5x (or 4x?) ramp is necessary. I would shrink it to 2x or 3x to make it a bit more interesting. That way its even more unique- at the moment, it functions as a highground natural, like Shakuras.
https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/Monitor
Syphon8
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada298 Posts
June 22 2012 16:48 GMT
#9
On June 23 2012 01:24 monitor wrote:
Wow this is super sick. I love how you've done the terrain and proportions. Definitely submit this to the ProAm tourney

Imo the weakest part of the map is that there aren't many wide attack paths through the map. The middle is alright, but its blocked by rocks; the side paths have wide ramps one way, but the other, only have 1x ramps. I suggest making some changes to allow for a few more attack paths for large armies.

The nat is a cool design, but I'm not sure the 5x (or 4x?) ramp is necessary. I would shrink it to 2x or 3x to make it a bit more interesting. That way its even more unique- at the moment, it functions as a highground natural, like Shakuras.


Thanks for the pointers. I really struggled to find a good layout for the corner bases, and I'm certain I'm not done there. I might make it all mid-ground, or move where the low ground is relative to the base because I'm aware it needs a bigger lane.

As for the natural-pod; it is 5x, but I feel if I shrunk it to anything less than 4 it'd be atrociously hard to break up out of if your opponent ever set up a contain there. An alternative idea I'm thinking about is moving the pod slightly downwards, so the entrance ramp is further away and there's a wallable low-ground corridor between your nat and the rest of the map. It'd also allow me to get rid of the awkward LOS blockers in the main. Thoughts?
',:/
Syphon8
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada298 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-24 03:00:34
June 24 2012 02:57 GMT
#10
Update -- Version 0.2 designed with some of the feedback.

Specific things that are taken into account now;

* The main is rounder, so it's harder to camp Terran's production, there's also now air space behind the main.

* It's possible to make a funnel at the natural with 1 forge and 1 pylon between the ramp and the Nexus, so in PvZ you don't have to Forge FE on the highground pod. (Though you can).

* Better positioning on the Overlord bluffs.

* Main2Main distance decreased, it was too long before.

* Corners entirely reworked. There's now a much larger attack lane around the sides of the high-ground fourths.

* High ground pod at natural is significantly narrower, harder for attackers to establish a line on top of it.

* Rocks in the center ramps changed from huge diagonals to 6x6. They still block the area on the ramps that isn't overlooked by the XNT, but the open ramp width is now 3x, and the closed width 2x. (Changed from 2x / 4x respectively)

* An extra base -- The new bases at 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock are 8m1g with the minerals having 500 resources each, and the gas having 5000. The old forward half-thirds are now full bases, and slightly closer to the natural.
',:/
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10566 Posts
June 24 2012 04:49 GMT
#11
i still think that a third is ridiculously hard to take. my suggestion would be to have a 3rd where the current dip going to the respective corner bases would be. i think the extra base is unnecessary, as it's right next to a base already there.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
Syphon8
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada298 Posts
June 24 2012 05:30 GMT
#12
On June 24 2012 13:49 FlaShFTW wrote:
i still think that a third is ridiculously hard to take. my suggestion would be to have a 3rd where the current dip going to the respective corner bases would be. i think the extra base is unnecessary, as it's right next to a base already there.


Why do you think the third is hard to take? And in which matchups specifically?
',:/
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10566 Posts
June 24 2012 05:39 GMT
#13
take a look at the 3rd. it has 3 attacking paths to it. you have to defend 3 chokes in order to hold your nat+third. usually you only need to hold 2 chokes for nat+3rd. thats why i feel its harder to take. if zerg just masses units and just goes for a surround, you basically lose the game because ur not gonna be able to stop this.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
Syphon8
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada298 Posts
June 24 2012 06:09 GMT
#14
On June 24 2012 14:39 FlaShFTW wrote:
take a look at the 3rd. it has 3 attacking paths to it. you have to defend 3 chokes in order to hold your nat+third. usually you only need to hold 2 chokes for nat+3rd. thats why i feel its harder to take. if zerg just masses units and just goes for a surround, you basically lose the game because ur not gonna be able to stop this.


Realistically, you only need to hold 2 chokes (left and right). The middle can be walled off easily. There's also a Xel'Naga tower within the region you're defending which overlooks the 2 easier attack lanes. (Not to mention it's tucked against the main, and units in your main can defend runbys.)

If it proves to difficult to take, I already have 2 variations planned to make it easier -- The open center ramp can be decreased from 3x to 2x again, and the choke between the third and fourths can be shrunken by making the main larger.

This is the theory behind the layout, positioning wise.

Where your army is at 2 bases:

[image loading]

Simple, straight forward. The 'valid' attack paths for pink are along the bottom and the middle. The only time the bottom would be used is if an attack is meant to be hidden.

Where your army is at at 3 bases:

[image loading]

The centre is walled to deter runbys. Blues army starts at A and spreads towards B. For your opponent to run either over the top or the bottom, they need to travel roughly 3 times the distance (dotted pink line)

For a Zerg player, doable, but certainly not unstoppable, or even very strong unless they manage to creep both sides of the map around. And really, if the attacker can micro both fronts that far apart, the defender can more easily with them closer together.

There is, of course, another case. You army is parked directly in front of the third. Here it can easily defend the bottom of the ramp into your natural, and the third from all sides.

A properly positioned army can technically be surrounded, but it still has a defenders advantage.
',:/
Ragoo
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany2773 Posts
June 24 2012 11:24 GMT
#15
I would open up the middle paths a bit (that 1x ramp), rotate the middle bases 180° and make the minerals really hug the edge.

Not a big fan of the dynamic of third to third distance. By far shortest distance between your base and opponents base and base right in the middle and open.
Towers might as well be removed.

Overall I like the map.
Member of TPW mapmaking team/// twitter.com/Ragoo_ /// "goody represents border between explainable reason and supernatural" Cloud
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10566 Posts
June 24 2012 17:07 GMT
#16
Hm.... I mean I guess? But if Zerg comes at point A, lings can come through that small choke and just pin your entire army there. Insta-GG if you can't hold it off.

I guess it could work out... I'm always big on the standard 2 chokes/3 bases stuff. But if this works and is still viable, then go for it!
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
Syphon8
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada298 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-25 07:27:04
June 25 2012 07:26 GMT
#17
Minor update--I played a couple games and the third didn't seem like a problem, and I worked out a few other things to do with it, if it is. I shrank the middle ramp again (before destruction) as it proved to be easier to run down the Xel'Naga ramps than I thought. Overall, I'm satisfied enough with the layout that I've started texturing/doodading. The theme is going to be 2 different installations towards the end of winter--One futuristic, and one more contemporary. Here's a spoiler of the 5 o'clock base:

[image loading]

The texture set I've chosen, though subject to change, is incredibly unique. I do say so myself it looks pretty damn good together.

Niflheim Snow
Char Mud
Tarsonis Grass
Mar Sara Rocky
Braxis Alpha Wrecked Plates
Tyrador Cracked Concrete
Castanar Metal
Valhalla Panels

Braxis Alpha Manmade Cliffs
Port Zion Organic Cliffs
Korhal Skyscraper Cliffs
',:/
titanicnewbie
Profile Joined February 2011
63 Posts
June 25 2012 14:29 GMT
#18
You should at least add a walking path between the highground outside the natural and the main.

This map is just begging for blink stalker harass and drops vs 2 bases.
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10566 Posts
June 25 2012 15:57 GMT
#19
On June 25 2012 23:29 titanicnewbie wrote:
You should at least add a walking path between the highground outside the natural and the main.

This map is just begging for blink stalker harass and drops vs 2 bases.

This would actually be an interesting idea. maybe stacked rocks on that one area, so that the opponent would have a harder time to break it open, thus allowing the defender to take them out at their own leisure? sounds interesting.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
Syphon8
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada298 Posts
June 25 2012 20:17 GMT
#20
On June 25 2012 23:29 titanicnewbie wrote:
You should at least add a walking path between the highground outside the natural and the main.

This map is just begging for blink stalker harass and drops vs 2 bases.


I don't know why you think it's harder to get to the main than it is on a map that just has a downwards ramp outside the natural. The distance from that choke to the main is less than on Antiga Shipyard.

At any rate, you aren't going to be able to blink into most of the base due to doodad placement.
',:/
Syphon8
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada298 Posts
June 25 2012 23:09 GMT
#21
On June 26 2012 00:57 FlaShFTW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2012 23:29 titanicnewbie wrote:
You should at least add a walking path between the highground outside the natural and the main.

This map is just begging for blink stalker harass and drops vs 2 bases.

This would actually be an interesting idea. maybe stacked rocks on that one area, so that the opponent would have a harder time to break it open, thus allowing the defender to take them out at their own leisure? sounds interesting.


Something I've been thinking about a lot lately, as the 'stacked rocks' mechanic doesn't seem to work as well in SC2 as it did in BW (mainly because Splash has been significantly nerfed) is preplaced infinite duration Forcefields. I don't intend on adding them to this map, but talking about backdoors made me want to bring it up.

It'd work in much the same manner as stacked buildings did in BW, except instead of forcing you to tech up to splash to destroy them (a given in SC2), you'd be forced to tech to massive ground units. I think this would be far more balanced in SC2. Thoughts?
',:/
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10566 Posts
June 25 2012 23:20 GMT
#22
Yeah I mean I think it would work. But what does zerg have that's splash??? i mean ultra but by Destiny's terms, do you want to lose the game by investing in ultras?
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
Syphon8
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada298 Posts
June 25 2012 23:29 GMT
#23
On June 26 2012 08:20 FlaShFTW wrote:
Yeah I mean I think it would work. But what does zerg have that's splash??? i mean ultra but by Destiny's terms, do you want to lose the game by investing in ultras?


...Banelings.... This tier 1.5 unit that ignores building armor, does bonus damage to structures and has a big splash radius :p
',:/
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10566 Posts
June 25 2012 23:32 GMT
#24
sorry i forgot them. I never use them xD does this make zerg would be imba with stacked rocks? xD

anyways. this map looks good. :D
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
Syphon8
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada298 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-25 23:49:42
June 25 2012 23:49 GMT
#25
On June 26 2012 08:32 FlaShFTW wrote:
sorry i forgot them. I never use them xD does this make zerg would be imba with stacked rocks? xD

anyways. this map looks good. :D


Ya, I think that combined with how many Lings/Roaches you can quickly pump out Zerg would be harshly imbalanced if you made stacked rock doors into a main ala Electric Circuit. At any rate, with the huge nerf to Siege Tanks from BW to SC2, and the lack of Hellion's ability to kill Rocks, that it would be disfavoured for Terran. What we need right now is map features that give little advantages to Terrans. I think I might make a second, faster thrown together map, full of experimental features like these FFs for the ProAm.

Thanks anyways. I'm discovering a few new blends while doing this. But I'm still so impatient that I want to tear out my hair while making them. The latest revisions include recessing the third further into the main, altering the shape of the main you Pylons on the ridge cannot reach it, and adding a second set of rocks on the downward ramp near the 12 and 6. Hopefully I'll have better in progress pics up by tonight.

Hopefully a pro likes it enough to pick up in the MotM!
',:/
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10566 Posts
June 26 2012 00:10 GMT
#26
yeah that sounds good!

start working on a new map bro. you'll need 3! but this one looks really good so far :D
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
Syphon8
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada298 Posts
June 26 2012 00:21 GMT
#27
I think I've resigned to submitting 2. It's my reading week but I highly doubt I'll be able to finish three that have a shot.

Another pretty in-progress picture:

[image loading]
',:/
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10566 Posts
June 26 2012 01:05 GMT
#28
ooohhh looks nice already!!!

man that sucks. oh well. this map is coming along so well it should make up for the absence of the 3rd map.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
Syphon8
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada298 Posts
July 01 2012 19:46 GMT
#29
Progress picture: It looks much much much better ingame, but I still have a long way to go. The bottom main and natural is more or less done, and now I'm onto the top main.

[image loading]
',:/
Syphon8
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada298 Posts
July 14 2012 00:07 GMT
#30
[image loading]

I got so far on the aesthetics before I realised that they needed to be redone that I just phoned it in for the second half and submitted like this. Probably hurts chances haha. Oh well.
',:/
EatThePath
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3943 Posts
July 14 2012 04:19 GMT
#31
At least the idea is clear. Looks nice like a dress that hasn't been hemmed. XD
Comprehensive strategic intention: DNE
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 275
UpATreeSC 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1424
EffOrt 1033
Mini 815
Soma 582
actioN 470
Rush 401
Light 324
Larva 319
BeSt 211
Dewaltoss 163
[ Show more ]
Snow 120
hero 103
sorry 89
firebathero 89
Liquid`Ret 60
Zeus 58
Barracks 53
soO 31
Sexy 28
ToSsGirL 26
Trap 25
JYJ 24
Bale 22
Shine 21
zelot 17
Rock 10
Sacsri 9
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7677
qojqva2027
Dendi915
420jenkins174
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps826
Fnx 783
x6flipin474
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5425
Grubby5052
Liquid`Hasu518
Other Games
Beastyqt575
B2W.Neo495
byalli442
ceh9436
Khaldor172
ArmadaUGS157
Liquid`VortiX149
KnowMe139
C9.Mang0127
TKL 91
BRAT_OK 85
Trikslyr54
Railgan10
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV271
BasetradeTV217
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream142
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH278
• StrangeGG 62
• Reevou 7
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 16
• 80smullet 12
• Azhi_Dahaki11
• FirePhoenix11
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV457
League of Legends
• Nemesis3644
• TFBlade895
Other Games
• Shiphtur312
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 40m
Kung Fu Cup
17h 40m
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.