The image has been updated to accurately show changes.
EDIT: Does anyone know why the image isn't automatically resizing? And how do I manually resize?
| Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games |
|
Antares777
United States1971 Posts
The image has been updated to accurately show changes. EDIT: Does anyone know why the image isn't automatically resizing? And how do I manually resize? | ||
|
Antares777
United States1971 Posts
Plants have been added for aesthetics and a glitch regarded a geyser was rectified. | ||
|
HollowLord
United States3862 Posts
Like a whole lot. | ||
|
njAl
Norway156 Posts
| ||
|
Antares777
United States1971 Posts
On December 21 2010 00:15 njAl wrote: Hmm, it looks nice, but it seems very zerg favoured. Why do you think Harmony is Zerg favored? | ||
|
Getz
United States559 Posts
| ||
|
Antares777
United States1971 Posts
I'm going to actually play SCII for the first time in (counting....) ... at least six months. Wow. I'm probably like... Bronze... So if you want to play on any of these (and most likely win), send a friend request to me (Antares.811). | ||
| ||
|
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|