Really really nice game on Destination. I have done a lot of uploading today and I am tired of describing them so I will let the replay speak for itself

+ Show Spoiler +
here too!
| Forum Index > Replays |
|
iNcontroL
USA29055 Posts
Really really nice game on Destination. I have done a lot of uploading today and I am tired of describing them so I will let the replay speak for itself ![]() + Show Spoiler + here too! | ||
|
MasterReY
Germany2708 Posts
On November 13 2008 09:27 {88}iNcontroL wrote: Point of Emphasis: Thanks Harem for showing me this! Really really nice game on Destination. I have done a lot of uploading today and I am tired of describing them so I will let the replay speak for itself ![]() + Show Spoiler + here too! wut? EDIT: rofl ninja edit geoff. i saw this: On November 13 2008 09:27 {88}iNcontroL wrote: q | ||
|
iNcontroL
USA29055 Posts
| ||
|
-_-
United States7081 Posts
| ||
|
Too_MuchZerg
Finland2818 Posts
I was like yeaaa, zerg is going to make huge comeback this game and win (whats the point posting so one sided games), but no. Toss moving with 200 limit army... | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle FanTaSy Hyuk Horang2 BeSt Pusan EffOrt Last Mind [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns30332 B2W.Neo905 byalli462 Beastyqt443 Mlord300 Livibee202 Hui .166 ArmadaUGS118 Mew2King66 QueenE13 |
|
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|