On March 27 2008 22:59 Epicfailguy wrote:
Yeah me too, thats why I KNEW zerg was gonna win, otherwise posing the rep would've been pointless.
Yeah me too, thats why I KNEW zerg was gonna win, otherwise posing the rep would've been pointless.
| Forum Index > Replays |
|
Last Romantic
United States20667 Posts
On March 27 2008 22:59 Epicfailguy wrote: Show nested quote + On March 26 2008 14:44 EvilTeletubby wrote: Hahahaha, what the FUCK. I was thinking to myself, mid-game when it was 170+ pop vs 60+, "Why would Inc post such a one-sided rape..." ![]() Yeah me too, thats why I KNEW zerg was gonna win, otherwise posing the rep would've been pointless. | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g7974 Coldzera ceh9505 olofmeister483 WinterStarcraft389 C9.Mang0288 Sick142 NeuroSwarm90 Happy39 ViBE23 |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|