+ Show Spoiler +
I will upload a non ME replay when I get back from class... I didnt have time to look through my replays before class and I just knew this one was fairly good so I hope you dont mind.
| Forum Index > Replays |
|
iNcontroL
USA29055 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + I will upload a non ME replay when I get back from class... I didnt have time to look through my replays before class and I just knew this one was fairly good so I hope you dont mind. | ||
|
MoNKeYSpanKeR
United States2869 Posts
I watch it when i get home if im not too lazy, | ||
|
Pads
England3228 Posts
![]() | ||
|
zulu_nation8
China26351 Posts
| ||
|
NonY
8751 Posts
On January 30 2008 03:29 zulu_nation8 wrote: are you sure he's in shield? If he's mensol like his ID I think I know who this guy is, if only I had my replays to check hotkeys. romad said it's shield | ||
|
zulu_nation8
China26351 Posts
| ||
|
SchOOl_VicTIm
Greece2394 Posts
![]() | ||
|
InfeSteD
United States4658 Posts
| ||
|
starrek
Japan164 Posts
| ||
|
Last Romantic
United States20667 Posts
Ultralisk` | ||
|
JoMal
Trinidad/Tobago1177 Posts
| ||
|
SayaSP
Laos5494 Posts
| ||
|
iNcontroL
USA29055 Posts
| ||
|
LegendaryDreams
Canada1350 Posts
| ||
|
Ilikestarcraft
Korea (South)17743 Posts
| ||
|
zulu_nation8
China26351 Posts
| ||
|
Puosu
7083 Posts
![]() On January 30 2008 17:22 zulu_nation8 wrote: I thought it was mensol[etoos], there's a replay of him on gg.net i think Mensol is a clan. | ||
|
starrek
Japan164 Posts
| ||
|
zulu_nation8
China26351 Posts
| ||
|
zobz
Canada2175 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Jaedong Horang2 actioN Soma Mini Soulkey Rush [ Show more ] EffOrt Stork ZerO BeSt Larva Snow Mong firebathero hero Zeus Mind 910 Free Hyun sorry Shine Sharp Shinee PianO Pusan JYJ ToSsGirL Aegong Sexy Bale HiyA Terrorterran Hm[arnc] scan(afreeca) Rock Killer Sacsri Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2229 hiko815 crisheroes508 B2W.Neo306 Liquid`RaSZi209 DeMusliM188 Khaldor188 Livibee183 Pyrionflax170 Liquid`VortiX147 dupreeh72 Trikslyr70 QueenE59 ZerO(Twitch)15 ceh90 |
|
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|