I think this is the first replay of Ares where I see him winning with SK Terran! Great micro 

| Forum Index > Replays |
|
OctoPuSs
Canada5279 Posts
I think this is the first replay of Ares where I see him winning with SK Terran! Great micro ![]() | ||
|
ToT)MidiaN(
England2183 Posts
| ||
|
nitram
Canada5412 Posts
nice rep midian, thx | ||
|
Myxomatosis
United States2392 Posts
On December 31 2006 10:39 OctoPuSs wrote: + Show Spoiler + I think this is the first replay of Ares where I see him winning with SK Terran! Great micro ![]() Check out his game vs. keke on Arcadia 2. it was in the babara rep pack someone hosted on this site. i can upload it if u want. | ||
|
BlueRoyaL
United States2493 Posts
On December 31 2006 13:08 Myxomatosis wrote: Show nested quote + On December 31 2006 10:39 OctoPuSs wrote: + Show Spoiler + I think this is the first replay of Ares where I see him winning with SK Terran! Great micro ![]() Check out his game vs. keke on Arcadia 2. it was in the babara rep pack someone hosted on this site. i can upload it if u want. yeahhh that was definately some good stuff | ||
|
besiger
Croatia2452 Posts
| ||
|
polarwolf
924 Posts
| ||
|
Vin{MBL}
5185 Posts
On December 31 2006 11:17 ToT)MidiaN( wrote: Ares is the clan~! sepirose is his ID! lol thats kinda good havint the name in brackets ![]() | ||
|
iNcontroL
USA29055 Posts
| ||
|
Heen
Korea (South)2178 Posts
![]() I prefer Dove's 3, sometimes 4, fact build without vessels :-P | ||
|
iNsaNe-
Finland5201 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Bisu FanTaSy EffOrt Stork firebathero Hyuk Mini [ Show more ] Soma Rush Light ZerO Soulkey Snow Zeus actioN Last Barracks Killer Dewaltoss Mong hero Pusan Shinee Hyun Free Bale ToSsGirL NotJumperer Shine Sharp PianO Aegong yabsab sorry Sacsri zelot HiyA Noble Icarus Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns40451 singsing2135 B2W.Neo615 hiko369 crisheroes289 DeMusliM232 byalli195 Livibee161 Hui .136 Mew2King92 Liquid`VortiX68 ZerO(Twitch)12 |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|