Bwprogrammers.com or something.
Just google Penguin Plug.
| Forum Index > Replays |
|
SuperJongMan
Jamaica11586 Posts
Bwprogrammers.com or something. Just google Penguin Plug. | ||
|
TT1_banned
Canada1206 Posts
| ||
|
Painbringer
Norway446 Posts
| ||
|
M7Excellence
United States227 Posts
On September 21 2006 10:54 TT1 wrote: very well done midian u guys dont know how hard it is to play vs a t like this going 170 attacks non stop and while z loses exps and such u start to get disoganized but midian kept it together very well, impressive oo I agree because while I was watching this game I was thinking the same thing. I was like ong Midian is holding it together. Many Zergs would have left the game and I thought that Midian would as well many times. He kept expoing over and over again while attacking/defending well. This game is funny. The T lacked control and Midian's swarm bought him a lot of time. | ||
|
FireBatLover
United States203 Posts
| ||
|
Eagleheart
Sweden776 Posts
When are you gonna make more FPvods Jamie? | ||
|
BlueRoyaL
United States2493 Posts
you are freakin crazy man btw r u korean? i saw u type some korean haha but anyways.. that was one crazy BO by the terran frekin risky but yeah.. hella aggressive ;p | ||
|
Flopgun
Germany274 Posts
| ||
|
TT1_banned
Canada1206 Posts
On September 22 2006 04:59 M7Excellence wrote: [removed quote within quote] I agree because while I was watching this game I was thinking the same thing. I was like ong Midian is holding it together. Many Zergs would have left the game and I thought that Midian would as well many times. He kept expoing over and over again while attacking/defending well. This game is funny. The T lacked control and Midian's swarm bought him a lot of time. i found that T had awesome marine micro ;o | ||
|
IdrA
United States11541 Posts
| ||
|
jcp
Peru192 Posts
| ||
|
ToT)MidiaN(
England2183 Posts
| ||
|
jcp
Peru192 Posts
| ||
|
DarK]N[exuS
China1441 Posts
| ||
|
jcp
Peru192 Posts
| ||
|
Alborz
Canada1551 Posts
| ||
|
Alborz
Canada1551 Posts
| ||
|
BrahminKing
United States4 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Horang2 Dewaltoss Mini Rush Zeus Free Trap [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Grubby2640 singsing1632 Liquid`RaSZi1619 Beastyqt749 B2W.Neo357 C9.Mang0306 crisheroes235 dupreeh180 Trikslyr93 QueenE90 UpATreeSC65 JuggernautJason22 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH304 StarCraft: Brood War• EnkiAlexander • Reevou • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|