• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:56
CEST 14:56
KST 21:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9463 users

km0315 ALFA - Page 2

Forum Index > Replays
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
infecteddna
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Slovenia243 Posts
August 10 2006 19:29 GMT
#21
sobs actually went re after this? omg.
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
August 10 2006 20:37 GMT
#22
not to mention its the protoss that saved the replay and passed it to midian, which nal_ra wouldnt do ^^
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
iNsaNe-
Profile Joined January 2005
Finland5201 Posts
August 10 2006 21:24 GMT
#23
Well it probably is Selector.
It takes a fool to remain sane.
pooper-scooper
Profile Joined May 2003
United States3108 Posts
August 10 2006 22:08 GMT
#24
PS. Stork's pvz > Ra's
Good...Bad... Im the guy with the gun
NuclearAntelope
Profile Joined February 2003
United States1369 Posts
August 10 2006 23:21 GMT
#25
Damn, now I regret giving this to midian. I thought it was a pretty cool game and that people might like to see it.

When midian posts a replay of FA playing a pvz where he doesn't attack for an entire 35 minute period, and instead goes mass cannon/templar/reaver defense, you give him 50 comments of praises on how amazing/cool his style is. When I fall behind vs alfa and play defensive for 10 minutes to get carriers, you say I play "like a bitch" and tell me that I'm pushing gayness to its limit. It was just a pgt game, and pgt is for fun. He went random zerg which is why my build looked awful, since I'd normally 9/10 pvz rpoint. The game would have been over earlier, but I was looking in my base making upgrades and pylons when he attacked my army at 2:00 so my storming was late and terrible.

To the guy who asked why I didn't mine 6:00 earlier: I wanted to first be absolutely sure I couldn't take anymore expansions before I took those minerals.
people are similar in nature. its the experience of life that makes them so different.
Newblish
Profile Joined November 2004
Canada116 Posts
August 11 2006 00:47 GMT
#26
everyone who insulted your play is just an idiot.

Senator[LighT]
oHInsane
Profile Joined February 2005
France727 Posts
August 11 2006 01:42 GMT
#27
On August 11 2006 08:21 NuclearAntelope wrote:
Damn, now I regret giving this to midian. I thought it was a pretty cool game and that people might like to see it.

When midian posts a replay of FA playing a pvz where he doesn't attack for an entire 35 minute period, and instead goes mass cannon/templar/reaver defense, you give him 50 comments of praises on how amazing/cool his style is. When I fall behind vs alfa and play defensive for 10 minutes to get carriers, you say I play "like a bitch" and tell me that I'm pushing gayness to its limit. It was just a pgt game, and pgt is for fun. He went random zerg which is why my build looked awful, since I'd normally 9/10 pvz rpoint. The game would have been over earlier, but I was looking in my base making upgrades and pylons when he attacked my army at 2:00 so my storming was late and terrible.

To the guy who asked why I didn't mine 6:00 earlier: I wanted to first be absolutely sure I couldn't take anymore expansions before I took those minerals.


I understand your feelings but to be honnest, there are not that many people who criticize your game. It is overall a good game with some errors here and there ( almost every replays have mistakes or bad judgements in it so...).
Not the replay of the year sure, but not a bad replay either !
iNsaNe-
Profile Joined January 2005
Finland5201 Posts
August 11 2006 02:29 GMT
#28
Heh didn't say but was going to say that if the player there actually was Nal_rA and he would've made that Corsair/Carrier in the end it would've been said that his style is soooo sexy.
It takes a fool to remain sane.
NonYold
Profile Joined April 2004
United States2814 Posts
August 11 2006 02:57 GMT
#29
On August 11 2006 08:21 NuclearAntelope wrote:
Damn, now I regret giving this to midian. I thought it was a pretty cool game and that people might like to see it.

When midian posts a replay of FA playing a pvz where he doesn't attack for an entire 35 minute period, and instead goes mass cannon/templar/reaver defense, you give him 50 comments of praises on how amazing/cool his style is. When I fall behind vs alfa and play defensive for 10 minutes to get carriers, you say I play "like a bitch" and tell me that I'm pushing gayness to its limit. It was just a pgt game, and pgt is for fun. He went random zerg which is why my build looked awful, since I'd normally 9/10 pvz rpoint. The game would have been over earlier, but I was looking in my base making upgrades and pylons when he attacked my army at 2:00 so my storming was late and terrible.

To the guy who asked why I didn't mine 6:00 earlier: I wanted to first be absolutely sure I couldn't take anymore expansions before I took those minerals.


I'm the one that said you played like a bitch and I've never praised FA for his sim-city style. Anyway, there's nothing wrong with getting carriers. It was your mid-game that made me frown.

And someone thought you were nal_ra, isn't that enough?
DarK]N[exuS
Profile Joined April 2006
China1441 Posts
August 11 2006 03:25 GMT
#30
Nony you're a jerk.
Where joy exists despair will always beckon.
Beamo
Profile Joined March 2003
France1279 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-08-11 06:27:25
August 11 2006 06:24 GMT
#31
On August 11 2006 08:21 NuclearAntelope wrote:
Damn, now I regret giving this to midian. I thought it was a pretty cool game and that people might like to see it.

When midian posts a replay of FA playing a pvz where he doesn't attack for an entire 35 minute period, and instead goes mass cannon/templar/reaver defense, you give him 50 comments of praises on how amazing/cool his style is. When I fall behind vs alfa and play defensive for 10 minutes to get carriers, you say I play "like a bitch" and tell me that I'm pushing gayness to its limit. It was just a pgt game, and pgt is for fun. He went random zerg which is why my build looked awful, since I'd normally 9/10 pvz rpoint. The game would have been over earlier, but I was looking in my base making upgrades and pylons when he attacked my army at 2:00 so my storming was late and terrible.

To the guy who asked why I didn't mine 6:00 earlier: I wanted to first be absolutely sure I couldn't take anymore expansions before I took those minerals.


What I don't understand is your Carrier targets...
You aim for the hatch too late in my opinion and you should of killed that spire way before. Would of saved you about 4 carriers
I also think you don't flee fast enough when swarm is used.

I'm not saying I play better but just saying these changes would of probably ended the game much quicker.


And yes km0315 was one of Ra's old Id's -> km = KangMin 0315 is his birthdate
Twisted
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands13554 Posts
August 11 2006 06:37 GMT
#32
He used that nickname in some old WCG.
Moderator
SCV_Templar
Profile Joined August 2006
United States5 Posts
August 11 2006 08:27 GMT
#33
Wow, and I thought that Terran players were the ones who had problems with Carriers. Beyond the mid game, I was laughing out loud.
tKd_
Profile Joined February 2005
United States2916 Posts
August 12 2006 00:31 GMT
#34
does anyone ever use ensnare and parasite on carriers. YOU SHOULD.
Scorpion
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States1974 Posts
August 12 2006 07:20 GMT
#35
On the scale of gay...5 being queer, 1 being fruity.

1 2 3 4 5
Fruity---Fag---Gay---Homosexual---Queer

I'd say it was a 3.5 for the protoss, a gay homosexual. I'll explain why.

The zerg, from beggining to end, was like a 4.5, a Homosexual queer. Why? The ling abusing, counter-attacking while dropping, basically forcing the Protoss to play very defensive, thus making it a really queer game.

But, why was the protoss a gay homosexual? I've noticed many protoss players, when playing long PvZ's, seem to play like if it's an island map, and protoss dominates zerg over island maps. So, this would ultimatley piss off the zerg and prolong the end for the protoss, and would tip the balance in favor for the Protoss. So, you could say PvZ, if the P goes for the island map way, is imbalanced because P>Z on island maps. But, since it's a ground map, I say P=Z. Suprisingly...
Mango @ U.S.East!
SuperJongMan
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Jamaica11586 Posts
August 13 2006 03:04 GMT
#36
Scorpion... wtf are you talkin about? ~_~

This game was fun~
Come on guys~ It's Alfa vs a fuckin Nuclear Antelope who you guys thought was Ra... LOL
That's just cute and awesome
POWER OVERWHELMING ! ! ! KRUU~ KRUU~
baelrog
Profile Joined July 2004
Austria705 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-08-17 06:02:18
August 17 2006 02:50 GMT
#37
cant nony just stfu
im fed up with him behaving like he is the supergosu

toss played good and switched to air in the end how can u call that gay when the zerg is the first one who started laming around and beeing gay?
i love u
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-08-22 09:42:34
August 22 2006 08:07 GMT
#38
On August 11 2006 08:21 NuclearAntelope wrote:
Damn, now I regret giving this to midian. I thought it was a pretty cool game and that people might like to see it.

When midian posts a replay of FA playing a pvz where he doesn't attack for an entire 35 minute period, and instead goes mass cannon/templar/reaver defense, you give him 50 comments of praises on how amazing/cool his style is. When I fall behind vs alfa and play defensive for 10 minutes to get carriers, you say I play "like a bitch" and tell me that I'm pushing gayness to its limit. It was just a pgt game, and pgt is for fun. He went random zerg which is why my build looked awful, since I'd normally 9/10 pvz rpoint. The game would have been over earlier, but I was looking in my base making upgrades and pylons when he attacked my army at 2:00 so my storming was late and terrible.

To the guy who asked why I didn't mine 6:00 earlier: I wanted to first be absolutely sure I couldn't take anymore expansions before I took those minerals.

Actually nuclear, I didn't attack for closer to 50 minutes :D Only attack at HIS territory was the 2 zealot 1 goon and sair attack, rest of the game I spent defending from drops and fighting over the neutral territory (which is how I like to play vs zergs that make many sunkens and harass a lot, well at least until i've played them a few times and know what I can and can't do).

Anyway, I'm going to watch it just from this comment

EDIT: Ok, so rep was kinda entertaining, I disagree with a lot of how you played but ;D Game was fun! Stylistically among other things.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1309
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 266
Rex 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56783
Calm 3815
Shuttle 3472
FanTaSy 1710
Bisu 1527
firebathero 374
Stork 295
Mini 288
Hyuk 283
Rush 262
[ Show more ]
Soma 240
EffOrt 230
Soulkey 186
Zeus 180
Last 152
actioN 146
Light 144
ZerO 139
Snow 110
Mong 73
Dewaltoss 69
Killer 68
Sea.KH 66
Barracks 65
Pusan 51
hero 47
Hyun 42
NotJumperer 39
PianO 39
JYJ 38
Free 37
Bale 34
ToSsGirL 34
Shinee 33
Yoon 29
Aegong 27
Shine 23
Sharp 22
sorry 21
yabsab 17
Sacsri 14
HiyA 11
Noble 11
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5522
Dendi696
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1377
kRYSTAL_316
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko407
Other Games
gofns36412
singsing2077
B2W.Neo614
hiko255
DeMusliM233
crisheroes221
byalli155
Livibee148
Hui .27
ZerO(Twitch)10
Liquid`VortiX8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
4m
OSC
9h 19m
Replay Cast
10h 4m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.