• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:59
CEST 19:59
KST 02:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8188 users

Sea.Lovely

Forum Index > Replays
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Eagleheart
Profile Joined January 2006
Sweden776 Posts
March 09 2006 04:51 GMT
#1
Midian, you are gosu zerg. No need to make excuses for yourself! gg!
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
March 09 2006 05:10 GMT
#2
not an amazing rep, but awsome play by Jamie. Good work jam!
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
March 09 2006 05:12 GMT
#3
where is the pic of yourself midian
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
wilbur_lister
Profile Joined January 2006
United States55 Posts
March 09 2006 07:02 GMT
#4
pretty one sided game, the other player was too slow (T)
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
March 09 2006 07:13 GMT
#5
;p
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
March 09 2006 07:31 GMT
#6
Yawn

Great play by the zerg player, whoever he might be. Pretty standard though.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
March 09 2006 07:54 GMT
#7
On March 09 2006 16:02 wilbur_lister wrote:
pretty one sided game, the other player was too slow (T)

Lol, you do realize he's one of the best amateur terrans -,.-? He's a practice partner on Pantech & Curitel (same team as nada)--
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28906 Posts
March 09 2006 08:21 GMT
#8
lol zerg have 2k mineral all game long
chobo rep

nice infest tho when I saw the cc burning after the scourges hit I was like "please make a queen" and then I started checking every egg in those 2 hatches down there and I saw a queen and I was like HOORAY xD
Moderator
Liquid`Ret
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Netherlands4535 Posts
March 09 2006 09:11 GMT
#9
On March 09 2006 17:21 Liquid`Drone wrote:
lol zerg have 2k mineral all game long
chobo rep

nice infest tho when I saw the cc burning after the scourges hit I was like "please make a queen" and then I started checking every egg in those 2 hatches down there and I saw a queen and I was like HOORAY xD


cool story imo
Team Liquid
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
March 09 2006 09:27 GMT
#10
hi ret
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Day[9]
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States7366 Posts
March 09 2006 09:45 GMT
#11
excellently played Jamie

FinePix is such a strong player. Cool replay too : ]
Whenever I encounter some little hitch, or some of my orbs get out of orbit, nothing pleases me so much as to make the crooked straight and crush down uneven places. www.day9.tv
NonYold
Profile Joined April 2004
United States2814 Posts
March 09 2006 11:18 GMT
#12
solid play but not very interesting game. i know you have more entertaining stuff, sex master jamie
b_unnies
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
3579 Posts
March 09 2006 12:51 GMT
#13
midian infested terrans evry game for now on plz ^^
but nicely played game
greatmeh
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Canada1964 Posts
March 09 2006 13:44 GMT
#14
not such a special game, pretty much z dominaton
maVi
Profile Joined June 2003
Germany542 Posts
March 09 2006 14:24 GMT
#15
On March 09 2006 17:21 Liquid`Drone wrote:
lol zerg have 2k mineral all game long
chobo rep

nice infest tho when I saw the cc burning after the scourges hit I was like "please make a queen" and then I started checking every egg in those 2 hatches down there and I saw a queen and I was like HOORAY xD



hahahaha

<3
HowitZer
Profile Joined February 2003
United States1610 Posts
March 09 2006 14:57 GMT
#16
Terran should have moved out before zerg got lurkers. Good muta defense by the terran.
Human teleportation, molecular decimation, breakdown and reformation is inherently purging. It makes a man acute.
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-03-09 15:52:07
March 09 2006 15:50 GMT
#17
On March 09 2006 16:31 decafchicken wrote:
Yawn

Great play by the zerg player, whoever he might be. Pretty standard though.

Haha
On March 09 2006 17:21 Liquid`Drone wrote:
lol zerg have 2k mineral all game long
chobo rep

nice infest tho when I saw the cc burning after the scourges hit I was like "please make a queen" and then I started checking every egg in those 2 hatches down there and I saw a queen and I was like HOORAY xD

Queen fetish +_+;;.

LOL at the description. This is self-promotion ^_^. Now i know youw in this one.
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
bias-
Profile Joined October 2004
United States410 Posts
March 09 2006 17:15 GMT
#18
On March 09 2006 17:21 Liquid`Drone wrote:
lol zerg have 2k mineral all game long
chobo rep

nice infest tho when I saw the cc burning after the scourges hit I was like "please make a queen" and then I started checking every egg in those 2 hatches down there and I saw a queen and I was like HOORAY xD


This is how I view reps, I dunno about you guys. I look for quirky tactics and situational thinking - who cares about sheer gosu gameplay ;P
For serious minds, a bias recognized is a bias sterilized.
alphablend
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
647 Posts
March 09 2006 21:36 GMT
#19
Fun stuff, standard play. Dunno why but I was rooting for the T the whole time even though I knew he was fucked.
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-03-09 23:15:21
March 09 2006 23:14 GMT
#20
what do you all think of terran going early upgrades in sacrifice of one more factory/starport. I think it's countered effectively by midian's massing or just good zerg macro in general.
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM758
TKL 267
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 758
ByuN 320
mouzHeroMarine 278
TKL 267
UpATreeSC 70
BRAT_OK 51
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18010
Calm 3009
Shuttle 975
Horang2 450
Dewaltoss 150
Rush 83
Zeus 50
Free 37
sorry 30
Trap 22
[ Show more ]
Bale 19
ToSsGirL 19
scan(afreeca) 19
PianO 15
Rock 14
Aegong 12
Sacsri 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Dendi1200
LuMiX0
League of Legends
KnowMe52
Counter-Strike
fl0m4307
pashabiceps1039
x6flipin818
Fnx 626
edward39
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King58
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu37
Other Games
singsing1955
Grubby1686
Liquid`RaSZi1614
Beastyqt714
C9.Mang0315
B2W.Neo307
crisheroes264
IndyStarCraft 169
420jenkins168
dupreeh165
QueenE110
Trikslyr90
JuggernautJason16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH291
• EnkiAlexander 25
• Hinosc 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2666
• WagamamaTV597
League of Legends
• Nemesis3130
• TFBlade621
Other Games
• Shiphtur789
• imaqtpie571
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 1m
INu's Battles
17h 1m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 1m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.