• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:12
CEST 21:12
KST 04:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8290 users

Sea.Lovely

Forum Index > Replays
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Eagleheart
Profile Joined January 2006
Sweden776 Posts
March 09 2006 04:51 GMT
#1
Midian, you are gosu zerg. No need to make excuses for yourself! gg!
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
March 09 2006 05:10 GMT
#2
not an amazing rep, but awsome play by Jamie. Good work jam!
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
March 09 2006 05:12 GMT
#3
where is the pic of yourself midian
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
wilbur_lister
Profile Joined January 2006
United States55 Posts
March 09 2006 07:02 GMT
#4
pretty one sided game, the other player was too slow (T)
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
March 09 2006 07:13 GMT
#5
;p
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
March 09 2006 07:31 GMT
#6
Yawn

Great play by the zerg player, whoever he might be. Pretty standard though.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
March 09 2006 07:54 GMT
#7
On March 09 2006 16:02 wilbur_lister wrote:
pretty one sided game, the other player was too slow (T)

Lol, you do realize he's one of the best amateur terrans -,.-? He's a practice partner on Pantech & Curitel (same team as nada)--
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28906 Posts
March 09 2006 08:21 GMT
#8
lol zerg have 2k mineral all game long
chobo rep

nice infest tho when I saw the cc burning after the scourges hit I was like "please make a queen" and then I started checking every egg in those 2 hatches down there and I saw a queen and I was like HOORAY xD
Moderator
Liquid`Ret
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Netherlands4535 Posts
March 09 2006 09:11 GMT
#9
On March 09 2006 17:21 Liquid`Drone wrote:
lol zerg have 2k mineral all game long
chobo rep

nice infest tho when I saw the cc burning after the scourges hit I was like "please make a queen" and then I started checking every egg in those 2 hatches down there and I saw a queen and I was like HOORAY xD


cool story imo
Team Liquid
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
March 09 2006 09:27 GMT
#10
hi ret
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Day[9]
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States7366 Posts
March 09 2006 09:45 GMT
#11
excellently played Jamie

FinePix is such a strong player. Cool replay too : ]
Whenever I encounter some little hitch, or some of my orbs get out of orbit, nothing pleases me so much as to make the crooked straight and crush down uneven places. www.day9.tv
NonYold
Profile Joined April 2004
United States2814 Posts
March 09 2006 11:18 GMT
#12
solid play but not very interesting game. i know you have more entertaining stuff, sex master jamie
b_unnies
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
3579 Posts
March 09 2006 12:51 GMT
#13
midian infested terrans evry game for now on plz ^^
but nicely played game
greatmeh
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Canada1964 Posts
March 09 2006 13:44 GMT
#14
not such a special game, pretty much z dominaton
maVi
Profile Joined June 2003
Germany542 Posts
March 09 2006 14:24 GMT
#15
On March 09 2006 17:21 Liquid`Drone wrote:
lol zerg have 2k mineral all game long
chobo rep

nice infest tho when I saw the cc burning after the scourges hit I was like "please make a queen" and then I started checking every egg in those 2 hatches down there and I saw a queen and I was like HOORAY xD



hahahaha

<3
HowitZer
Profile Joined February 2003
United States1610 Posts
March 09 2006 14:57 GMT
#16
Terran should have moved out before zerg got lurkers. Good muta defense by the terran.
Human teleportation, molecular decimation, breakdown and reformation is inherently purging. It makes a man acute.
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-03-09 15:52:07
March 09 2006 15:50 GMT
#17
On March 09 2006 16:31 decafchicken wrote:
Yawn

Great play by the zerg player, whoever he might be. Pretty standard though.

Haha
On March 09 2006 17:21 Liquid`Drone wrote:
lol zerg have 2k mineral all game long
chobo rep

nice infest tho when I saw the cc burning after the scourges hit I was like "please make a queen" and then I started checking every egg in those 2 hatches down there and I saw a queen and I was like HOORAY xD

Queen fetish +_+;;.

LOL at the description. This is self-promotion ^_^. Now i know youw in this one.
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
bias-
Profile Joined October 2004
United States410 Posts
March 09 2006 17:15 GMT
#18
On March 09 2006 17:21 Liquid`Drone wrote:
lol zerg have 2k mineral all game long
chobo rep

nice infest tho when I saw the cc burning after the scourges hit I was like "please make a queen" and then I started checking every egg in those 2 hatches down there and I saw a queen and I was like HOORAY xD


This is how I view reps, I dunno about you guys. I look for quirky tactics and situational thinking - who cares about sheer gosu gameplay ;P
For serious minds, a bias recognized is a bias sterilized.
alphablend
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
647 Posts
March 09 2006 21:36 GMT
#19
Fun stuff, standard play. Dunno why but I was rooting for the T the whole time even though I knew he was fucked.
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-03-09 23:15:21
March 09 2006 23:14 GMT
#20
what do you all think of terran going early upgrades in sacrifice of one more factory/starport. I think it's countered effectively by midian's massing or just good zerg macro in general.
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM1052
TKL 407
EnkiAlexander 31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1052
TKL 407
mouzHeroMarine 378
IndyStarCraft 205
BRAT_OK 50
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16209
Calm 2465
Horang2 347
Mini 162
Rush 101
EffOrt 81
Zeus 52
Bale 19
ToSsGirL 18
Trap 18
[ Show more ]
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
febbydoto8
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m4394
pashabiceps1773
Fnx 1527
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King65
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2754
Liquid`Hasu562
Other Games
singsing1763
Liquid`RaSZi1633
Beastyqt849
B2W.Neo521
C9.Mang0268
crisheroes201
Dewaltoss170
Trikslyr97
QueenE91
UpATreeSC52
JuggernautJason20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
Other Games
Algost 2
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 19
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade802
Other Games
• imaqtpie863
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 48m
INu's Battles
15h 48m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
17h 48m
OSC
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 3h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.