• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:50
CEST 00:50
KST 07:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7179 users

Effort vs Nada game 1 - Page 3

Forum Index > Replays
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
Schnake
Profile Joined September 2003
Germany2819 Posts
September 05 2009 10:35 GMT
#41
Guys, wtf? This is the commentary section for a replay and not your private battle grounds. On topic: sweet game, fun to watch!
"Alán Shore" and "August Terran" @ LoL EUW - liquidparty
besiger
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Croatia2452 Posts
September 05 2009 11:35 GMT
#42
+ Show Spoiler +

god this game had more awesome stuff than all the reps ive watched this year, starting with nada hiding his barracks at his expo so effort thinks its a rush, to the fake drops, and that one zergling effort dropped on a mine just when some scv were running away, so awesome.
A weak will coupled with delusions of grandeur
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
September 05 2009 11:54 GMT
#43
If you read replay comments before downloading a game, you deserve to be spoiled -.-

If it was WC3 where you have to download the map and shit, then ok, spoiler tags would be nice, but come on! It's SC, just dl the rep and watch, comment later ;p
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
LordWeird
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3411 Posts
September 05 2009 12:30 GMT
#44
This game was awesome. As besieger pointed out, there are so many little things that make it awesome. I wonder how many small pimp moves occur during other pro games that we don't get to see.

God what a great game
Chains none
Foucault
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden2826 Posts
September 05 2009 14:18 GMT
#45
oh god, I got a huge hard-on from watching Nada play like that.


Late game zvt is too much 1a2a3a imo though. This game could have gone either way
I know that deep inside of you there's a humongous set of testicles just waiting to pop out. Let 'em pop bro. //////////////////// AKA JensOfSweden // Lee Yoon Yeol forever.
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
September 05 2009 15:35 GMT
#46
On September 05 2009 17:30 IntoTheWow wrote:
lol, T1 is a team born in the roots of buying other players from the times of orion. It seems at least you have given me points and i respect that, most bisu fans would not.

Don't get super defensive, im justing throwing some friendly jabs at you. I <3 you fana :3

Cj fighting lol :D

I am a Bisu fan but more than anything I am a StarCraft fan, k?

I <3 you too, I was just making sure, because we were approaching a turning point in the conversation where I was no longer sure that we were just fucking around xP

SKT T1
SPL CHAMPIONS
FIGHTING~~
Peace~
Pioneer
Profile Joined December 2008
994 Posts
September 05 2009 15:40 GMT
#47
On September 06 2009 00:35 fanatacist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2009 17:30 IntoTheWow wrote:
lol, T1 is a team born in the roots of buying other players from the times of orion. It seems at least you have given me points and i respect that, most bisu fans would not.

Don't get super defensive, im justing throwing some friendly jabs at you. I <3 you fana :3

Cj fighting lol :D

I am a Bisu fan but more than anything I am a StarCraft fan, k?

I <3 you too, I was just making sure, because we were approaching a turning point in the conversation where I was no longer sure that we were just fucking around xP

SKT T1
SPL CHAMPIONS
FIGHTING~~

Are you a Bisu fan because he's in T1 or did you follow him through his POS/MBC period?
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
September 05 2009 15:42 GMT
#48
On September 06 2009 00:40 Pioneer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2009 00:35 fanatacist wrote:
On September 05 2009 17:30 IntoTheWow wrote:
lol, T1 is a team born in the roots of buying other players from the times of orion. It seems at least you have given me points and i respect that, most bisu fans would not.

Don't get super defensive, im justing throwing some friendly jabs at you. I <3 you fana :3

Cj fighting lol :D

I am a Bisu fan but more than anything I am a StarCraft fan, k?

I <3 you too, I was just making sure, because we were approaching a turning point in the conversation where I was no longer sure that we were just fucking around xP

SKT T1
SPL CHAMPIONS
FIGHTING~~

Are you a Bisu fan because he's in T1 or did you follow him through his POS/MBC period?

The latter. MBC period. I was an MBC fan until they sold away everything they had. Only Pusan on the team now out of the players I used to like, and although Sea is cool he isn't what I would call one of my favorites or reasons to change teams. Once Bisu/July left MBC, I knew I was switching icons.
Peace~
Pioneer
Profile Joined December 2008
994 Posts
September 05 2009 16:17 GMT
#49
On September 06 2009 00:42 fanatacist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2009 00:40 Pioneer wrote:
On September 06 2009 00:35 fanatacist wrote:
On September 05 2009 17:30 IntoTheWow wrote:
lol, T1 is a team born in the roots of buying other players from the times of orion. It seems at least you have given me points and i respect that, most bisu fans would not.

Don't get super defensive, im justing throwing some friendly jabs at you. I <3 you fana :3

Cj fighting lol :D

I am a Bisu fan but more than anything I am a StarCraft fan, k?

I <3 you too, I was just making sure, because we were approaching a turning point in the conversation where I was no longer sure that we were just fucking around xP

SKT T1
SPL CHAMPIONS
FIGHTING~~

Are you a Bisu fan because he's in T1 or did you follow him through his POS/MBC period?

The latter. MBC period. I was an MBC fan until they sold away everything they had. Only Pusan on the team now out of the players I used to like, and although Sea is cool he isn't what I would call one of my favorites or reasons to change teams. Once Bisu/July left MBC, I knew I was switching icons.

Bisu and July left MBC long before icons were out. Btw, Iris may not have accomplished a lot concerning league wins but he still remains one of the strongest players in the scene and can be considered one of the most accomplished just by looking at his staying power, he is one of two players that has managed to consistently hang with the top players for as long as he's been in the scene, the other being NaDa. This season is not his last hurrah by any means if the last 5 almost 6 years means carries any weight.
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
September 05 2009 16:28 GMT
#50
On September 06 2009 01:17 Pioneer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2009 00:42 fanatacist wrote:
On September 06 2009 00:40 Pioneer wrote:
On September 06 2009 00:35 fanatacist wrote:
On September 05 2009 17:30 IntoTheWow wrote:
lol, T1 is a team born in the roots of buying other players from the times of orion. It seems at least you have given me points and i respect that, most bisu fans would not.

Don't get super defensive, im justing throwing some friendly jabs at you. I <3 you fana :3

Cj fighting lol :D

I am a Bisu fan but more than anything I am a StarCraft fan, k?

I <3 you too, I was just making sure, because we were approaching a turning point in the conversation where I was no longer sure that we were just fucking around xP

SKT T1
SPL CHAMPIONS
FIGHTING~~

Are you a Bisu fan because he's in T1 or did you follow him through his POS/MBC period?

The latter. MBC period. I was an MBC fan until they sold away everything they had. Only Pusan on the team now out of the players I used to like, and although Sea is cool he isn't what I would call one of my favorites or reasons to change teams. Once Bisu/July left MBC, I knew I was switching icons.

Bisu and July left MBC long before icons were out. Btw, Iris may not have accomplished a lot concerning league wins but he still remains one of the strongest players in the scene and can be considered one of the most accomplished just by looking at his staying power, he is one of two players that has managed to consistently hang with the top players for as long as he's been in the scene, the other being NaDa. This season is not his last hurrah by any means if the last 5 almost 6 years means carries any weight.

I still had the MBC icon for a while, that's all I remember.

I know that Iris is a respectable player, but I was in an argument, especially one that wasn't 100% serious. Do you really expect me to respect the players he is trying make a point about? You have clearly never argued with me before.
Peace~
Boblion
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
France8043 Posts
September 06 2009 17:50 GMT
#51
Solid game.
fuck all those elitists brb watching streams of elite players.
halpmehzilaes
Profile Joined August 2009
United States16 Posts
September 08 2009 02:10 GMT
#52
really interesting watch ^^

+ Show Spoiler +
massive turret farms lol
wutda
iNfeRnaL *
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Germany1908 Posts
September 09 2009 07:05 GMT
#53
rofl fana and itw just hardcore destroyed this thread O_o
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 214
Nina 136
ViBE68
SpeCial 66
Nathanias 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12427
Artosis 500
NaDa 29
Bale 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever291
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox556
Mew2King89
Other Games
summit1g6459
Grubby2695
Liquid`RaSZi1864
shahzam660
WinterStarcraft430
C9.Mang0296
JimRising 249
Trikslyr26
JuggernautJason3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 88
• musti20045 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie762
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 10m
INu's Battles
12h 10m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 10m
OSC
23h 25m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.