Actually seriously
I wish there was some kind of update on progress of TSL2. My non-StarCraft friend who watched TSL1 with me keeps asking me when TSL2 is coming, and it breaks my heart to keep telling him 'I dunno, probably soon.'| Forum Index > Razer TSL Forum |
|
Chef
10810 Posts
Actually seriously I wish there was some kind of update on progress of TSL2. My non-StarCraft friend who watched TSL1 with me keeps asking me when TSL2 is coming, and it breaks my heart to keep telling him 'I dunno, probably soon.' | ||
|
thunk
United States6233 Posts
| ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle FanTaSy Bisu firebathero Stork Mini Hyuk Rush [ Show more ] Soma EffOrt Soulkey Zeus Last actioN Light ZerO Snow Mong Dewaltoss Killer Sea.KH Barracks Pusan hero Hyun NotJumperer PianO JYJ Free Bale ToSsGirL Shinee Yoon Aegong Shine Sharp sorry yabsab Sacsri HiyA Noble Icarus Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns36412 singsing2077 B2W.Neo614 hiko255 DeMusliM233 crisheroes221 byalli155 Livibee148 Hui .27 ZerO(Twitch)10 Liquid`VortiX8 |
|
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|