• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:53
CEST 12:53
KST 19:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9521 users

[Day 3+4] Feedback Thread - Page 4

Forum Index > Razer TSL Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Senx
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Sweden5901 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-05-19 00:30:19
May 19 2008 00:29 GMT
#61
Chill was absolutely amazing in tonights cast btw, keep it up!
You know when something dramatic is happening when chill starts yelling, more of that please.
"trash micro but win - its marine" MC commentary during HSC 4
StRyKeR
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States1756 Posts
May 19 2008 00:48 GMT
#62
Hey, great job guys. I think it's wonderful to have you guys casting. Really awesome.

I just had one annoyance -- do you guys watch the same screen we're watching? Commentators miss so many things that we as viewers can see through the stream. When I see some reaver drop going on but commentators miss it, I'm like REAVAA REAVAA!

Also, the background music is always Terran Should be one of the races being played.

Thanks for everything though.
Ars longa, vita brevis, principia aeturna.
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-05-19 01:03:30
May 19 2008 01:02 GMT
#63
On May 19 2008 09:48 StRyKeR wrote:
Hey, great job guys. I think it's wonderful to have you guys casting. Really awesome.

I just had one annoyance -- do you guys watch the same screen we're watching? Commentators miss so many things that we as viewers can see through the stream. When I see some reaver drop going on but commentators miss it, I'm like REAVAA REAVAA!

No, they do not watch the same screen. Hot_Bid (Kennigit last week) is the game/replay/video host, his view is the one that is being used for the stream. The casters can move around as they want. Personally I think this actually adds to the experience, between the casters and the video guy you can be sure that nothing gets missed
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
Bill307
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada9103 Posts
May 19 2008 01:40 GMT
#64
On May 19 2008 08:58 Manifesto7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2008 08:54 Bill307 wrote:
... the commentators don't know how many games there are, who won, or how far the replay has progressed (I'm assuming...?) ...


Check out this blog here:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=71117

Wow, I've always wanted something like this!

Thank you Mani for paying me a visit under my rock.
CDRdude
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States5625 Posts
May 19 2008 02:37 GMT
#65
I have to say that the cameraman is doing a great job, far better than the previous one (sorry, Kennigit). The one thing he could improve on is clicking on individual units, to show their HP, especially in early game micro skirmishes. But, that's just what I saw in day 1 of round 8, I haven't seen day 2 yet. Great job, keep it up!
Force staff is the best item in the game.
Loophole
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States867 Posts
May 19 2008 03:11 GMT
#66
I love the commentary, but I DO have one complaint. This MAY not be something that CAN be fixed, but I HAVE noticed that Artosis DOES put a somewhat annoying emphasis on certain transitive verbs. He DOES have a lot of interesting things to say, but the emphasis for no reason CAN get annoying sometimes.
"Fundamental preparation is always effective. Work on those parts of your game that are fundamentally weak." -Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Blind
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States2529 Posts
May 19 2008 03:14 GMT
#67
On May 19 2008 12:11 Loophole wrote:
I love the commentary, but I DO have one complaint. This MAY not be something that CAN be fixed, but I HAVE noticed that Artosis DOES put a somewhat annoying emphasis on certain transitive verbs. He DOES have a lot of interesting things to say, but the emphasis for no reason CAN get annoying sometimes.
Haha, I completely agree. Artosis is the most knowledgeable sc commentator I've ever heard, but this is one thing he can improve on. Still, it is bearable because of the interesting insight he always provides.
SayaSP
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Laos5494 Posts
May 19 2008 03:16 GMT
#68
I must be insensitive to that stressing thing, interesting.
[iHs]SSP | I-NO-KI BOM-BA-YE | のヮの http://tinyurl.com/MLIStheCV , MLIS.
ShcShc
Profile Joined October 2006
Canada912 Posts
May 19 2008 03:27 GMT
#69
Hey.

I've been watching the Small Vods lately (I've been busy so I didn't watch the whole thing and whatnot)
but...
Is it possible to have the Starcraft:bw music and the Commentary playing together?

I know it's a small detail but I like how there is the Brood War music when the Korean commentators are talking. It adds to the atmosphere imo.

Anyway, thanks.
God DAJNFBGHSfIDSHUKLFHSGUIO! -Jinro
Loophole
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States867 Posts
May 19 2008 04:08 GMT
#70
On May 19 2008 12:14 Blind wrote:
Haha, I completely agree. Artosis is the most knowledgeable sc commentator I've ever heard, but this is one thing he can improve on. Still, it is bearable because of the interesting insight he always provides.


Agreed. I have to say though, Chill is my favorite. He always has great information about strategy, and seems to have insight from the players about the maps. It's hard to explain what it is about the way he commentates that makes it great though. His degree of excitement always seems to match exactly what's going on in the game, and he always seems interested in the same things I am about what's going on.
"Fundamental preparation is always effective. Work on those parts of your game that are fundamentally weak." -Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Rotodyne
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2263 Posts
May 19 2008 05:28 GMT
#71
On May 19 2008 12:16 SayaSP wrote:
I must be insensitive to that stressing thing, interesting.


Same here, I never noticed it
I can only play starcraft when I am shit canned. IPXZERG is a god.
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
May 19 2008 07:12 GMT
#72
On May 18 2008 08:59 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
it was so perfect, im bored not having anything to complain about

CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Chanted
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Norway1001 Posts
May 19 2008 08:46 GMT
#73
Only thing that I can complain about now, is not having streamed and casted games like this every night Now I have to wait a whole week:D Semifinals will be so good I anticipate, good that brat is still with us, to clear some up in this protoss madness !
pms
Profile Joined April 2008
Poland611 Posts
May 19 2008 08:49 GMT
#74
On May 19 2008 10:02 Carnac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2008 09:48 StRyKeR wrote:
Hey, great job guys. I think it's wonderful to have you guys casting. Really awesome.

I just had one annoyance -- do you guys watch the same screen we're watching? Commentators miss so many things that we as viewers can see through the stream. When I see some reaver drop going on but commentators miss it, I'm like REAVAA REAVAA!

No, they do not watch the same screen. Hot_Bid (Kennigit last week) is the game/replay/video host, his view is the one that is being used for the stream. The casters can move around as they want. Personally I think this actually adds to the experience, between the casters and the video guy you can be sure that nothing gets missed


I also have noticed it and also think that this just add to experience. All what we see is just a small part of the match, and it's pretty nice to here about what's going on in some other places, this way we get much more informations.
Legionnaire
Profile Joined January 2003
Australia4515 Posts
May 19 2008 12:37 GMT
#75
How many ppl watched?
My hope is one day stupid people will feel the same pain when they talk, as the pain the rest of us feel when we hear them. Twitter: @Legionnaire_au
teamsolid
Profile Joined October 2007
Canada3668 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-05-19 13:13:46
May 19 2008 13:09 GMT
#76
On May 19 2008 06:57 alffla wrote:
WHO'S DOING THE OBSERVING NOW LOL its so much better


My only comment is that the in-game sounds should be a bit louder. Everything else is great. The casters are more enthusiastic now too, compared to earlier casts, while insight/analysis is excellent as always.
BlackStar
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Netherlands3029 Posts
May 19 2008 13:59 GMT
#77
Kennigit improved a lot after criticism. So I was worried with Hotbid. But he was very good.

Chill needs to reduce on the 'uuhs'.
Caladan
Profile Joined May 2008
Germany1238 Posts
May 19 2008 14:28 GMT
#78
Some different background music would be nice (between the games).
Asta
Profile Joined October 2002
Germany3491 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-05-19 17:00:36
May 19 2008 16:58 GMT
#79
I do like that the commentators can move around freely so nothing gets missed and everybody can look at the details they want to talk about. But it seemed to me that while Hot_Bid listened to the others he had no way of informing them of something he spotted. I don't know how you organize that cast but couldn't you arrange it so that Hot_Bid can talk and only the other commentators hear him?
It's always weird if you seem to know more than the commentators because Hot_Bid noticed something they didn't.


Edit: Because there are so many people complaining that the in-game sounds are too low... I just wanted to say that I like it that way. ^^
Great cast btw!
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
May 19 2008 17:30 GMT
#80
WHO'S DOING THE OBSERVING NOW LOL its so much better

I would tend to disagree. Watching TSL was great fun again, but when you hear the commentators yelling "OMG! NICE STORMS, NICE STORMS!" and the screen is focused on the back of a players army which is doing the least, it really gets a bit frustrating. I think Kennigit was at least doing the battles a little better than Hot_Bid.

Of course, Kennigit has had a lot more practice, and both have done a great job regardless Just little things it'd be nice to see Hot_Bid work on if he's doing the video cast again next week.
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM553
IndyStarCraft 127
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 553
Lowko330
IndyStarCraft 116
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 5612
Stork 2037
Horang2 493
Jaedong 412
Soulkey 388
BeSt 293
Soma 272
Mini 271
Larva 250
Zeus 226
[ Show more ]
sorry 122
Last 100
Mind 98
ZerO 81
Pusan 73
Hyun 72
Sexy 44
Shinee 35
soO 26
scan(afreeca) 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Sacsri 11
zelot 10
Dota 2
Gorgc2974
XcaliburYe236
canceldota46
XaKoH 32
Counter-Strike
byalli497
Other Games
gofns37521
singsing1987
Coldzera 681
Happy352
Pyrionflax223
ZerO(Twitch)13
B2W.Neo0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV195
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 35
• StrangeGG 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV324
• lizZardDota2205
League of Legends
• Jankos3438
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 7m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 7m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 7m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.