• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:27
CEST 22:27
KST 05:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7913 users

Would you attend a Teamliquid OSL Finals party at Blizzcon…

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Husky
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3362 Posts
August 15 2009 16:30 GMT
#41
Oh god... best experience of my life INCOMING.

I love you chill
Commentaries: youtube.com/HuskyStarcraft
GinNtoniC
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Sweden2945 Posts
August 15 2009 18:20 GMT
#42
if we're down by LA at the time, then yes. Currently I'm in San Francisco heading up to Yosemite in a few days. I'll tell you when I know.
Huge fan of JulyZerg, HonestTea and that guy Kim Taek Yong.
Pryce
Profile Joined February 2009
Canada7 Posts
August 15 2009 19:53 GMT
#43
Myself and some other lurker friends are in.
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
August 15 2009 22:32 GMT
#44
wait so that means the progamer invites were given out already? I know Iris and effort are going (or at least they should be) because of GOM. The Blizzcon site STILL doesn't have a bracket up
blabberrrrr
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
August 16 2009 00:21 GMT
#45
i'll be there for sure.
Moderator
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
August 16 2009 00:23 GMT
#46
Blizzcon is on the other side of a very large puddle for me, so its a no.
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
NMKer
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada1 Post
August 16 2009 00:32 GMT
#47
I am currently in anaheim right now. i drive from vancouver. i drove to the wcg 07 at qwest field few years ago also. lucky living on the west coast!
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
August 16 2009 04:03 GMT
#48
Have fun to those who go I want to see many photos.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
DIMJkE
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Bulgaria425 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-16 05:57:59
August 16 2009 05:57 GMT
#49
I would go just to hear Effort explain how he can crush both these noobs.

His words not mine D:

edit: But dont live in USA
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-16 06:38:49
August 16 2009 06:38 GMT
#50
On August 16 2009 07:32 blabber wrote:
wait so that means the progamer invites were given out already? I know Iris and effort are going (or at least they should be) because of GOM. The Blizzcon site STILL doesn't have a bracket up


I think from CJ will be Iris, Effort, Savior and Idra.
Although I do feel kind of sorry for Iris, STRAIGHT after his MSL game vs Kwanro he'll probably have to fly out to Anaheim....
Commentator
darktreb
Profile Joined May 2007
United States3019 Posts
August 16 2009 07:34 GMT
#51
I'll definitely be there!
zeppelin
Profile Joined December 2007
United States565 Posts
August 16 2009 16:33 GMT
#52
zvz final means everyone might get to go to bed before 4 am so i'll probably come
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-16 17:34:52
August 16 2009 17:33 GMT
#53
I would love to go but cant so I have one request for those attending:

Please please please! take photos so when I look at them, I can cry about what a great event I missed, and then I will be motivated to go next year
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
Husky
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3362 Posts
August 16 2009 19:26 GMT
#54
On August 17 2009 02:33 hiro protagonist wrote:
I would love to go but cant so I have one request for those attending:

Please please please! take photos so when I look at them, I can cry about what a great event I missed, and then I will be motivated to go next year



I'll be taking a ton of photos as well as HD footage... as much as can fit on my poor little camera anyway.
Commentaries: youtube.com/HuskyStarcraft
gumbum8
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States721 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-16 20:43:16
August 16 2009 20:42 GMT
#55
On August 17 2009 04:26 HuskyTheHusky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2009 02:33 hiro protagonist wrote:
I would love to go but cant so I have one request for those attending:

Please please please! take photos so when I look at them, I can cry about what a great event I missed, and then I will be motivated to go next year



I'll be taking a ton of photos as well as HD footage... as much as can fit on my poor little camera anyway.

This would/will be much appreciated
but really, has anyone REALLY been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
justdweezil
Profile Joined July 2009
United States186 Posts
August 16 2009 20:43 GMT
#56
Yes, please. Will this thread be where information gets posted?
zeppelin
Profile Joined December 2007
United States565 Posts
August 16 2009 21:12 GMT
#57
will there be anything earlier that night as well? obviously last year we did a dinner but i wasn't sure how people were planning on spending the time between the con closing and OSL.
stevethemacguy
Profile Joined September 2008
United States137 Posts
August 16 2009 21:26 GMT
#58
I'm going to Blizzcon, but I have to be honest, 2am is too late to be starting something IMO. I would love to goto an OSL party, but why does it have to be live? What if we were to do it like Saturday night after Blizzcon and just watch the vods or something? Sure, it's hard not to get spoiled, but I've never quite understood the difference between watching something live at 2am and just watching it the next day. As long as you're not spoiled, it's just as exciting.

You also have to worry about streaming issues with live casts. Anyway, I'd love to watch the games together, but I don't think it should be done live. That's my two cents. Whatever you do, make sure SC2GG is invited
"What we do in life, echoes in eternity" -maximus decimus meridius
GeZZa07
Profile Joined August 2008
Australia75 Posts
August 17 2009 03:08 GMT
#59
I'ts moments like these I wished in the US. They might be few (because melbourne is awesome) but blizzcon and teamliquid meets up would be ridiculously fun.
lets roll
potato.prophet
Profile Joined August 2009
United States25 Posts
August 17 2009 03:21 GMT
#60
I live fairly close to Anaheim, and would love to be there. I would be going to Blizzcon if I managed to get tickets.
Derp.
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 537
ProTech150
UpATreeSC 100
ZombieGrub66
Nina 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14827
910 70
soO 39
Dota 2
Gorgc6724
monkeys_forever87
canceldota72
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3689
Other Games
summit1g1905
fl0m1624
olofmeister908
FrodaN712
Liquid`Hasu340
C9.Mang0193
Livibee190
IndyStarCraft 146
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 13
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 40
• FirePhoenix14
• Michael_bg 4
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2864
• WagamamaTV365
Other Games
• imaqtpie959
• Shiphtur640
• Scarra621
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 34m
Big Brain Bouts
13h 34m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
20h 34m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 34m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
Patches Events
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.