On August 08 2009 20:36 foeffa wrote:
God I do hope no-fucking-where because I don't like the matchup. =|
God I do hope no-fucking-where because I don't like the matchup. =|
2:nd
| Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet |
|
ZooG
Sweden618 Posts
On August 08 2009 20:36 foeffa wrote: God I do hope no-fucking-where because I don't like the matchup. =| 2:nd | ||
|
3 Lions
United States3705 Posts
| ||
|
whatusername
Canada1181 Posts
| ||
|
Consume
Bulgaria4 Posts
ZvZ hmm.. OSL only! I guess! | ||
|
JohnBall
Brazil1272 Posts
| ||
|
Nylan
United States795 Posts
On August 10 2009 20:57 JohnBall wrote: Kwanro passed through Flash. Why wouldn't he pass through Iris? He will. After Iris swallows him whole. | ||
|
Lebesgue
4542 Posts
| ||
|
csokasg
Hungary9 Posts
| ||
|
Kentor
United States5784 Posts
type b vs fantasy | ||
|
PH
United States6173 Posts
| ||
|
ZeeTemplar
United States557 Posts
| ||
|
NET
United States703 Posts
| ||
|
JFKWT
Singapore1442 Posts
On August 10 2009 23:28 Nylan wrote: Show nested quote + On August 10 2009 20:57 JohnBall wrote: Kwanro passed through Flash. Why wouldn't he pass through Iris? He will. After Iris swallows him whole. n1. Flash was doing his hero goliath build -_-" | ||
|
Sinedd
Poland7052 Posts
| ||
|
Gumbo
Canada807 Posts
On August 13 2009 18:45 Sinedd wrote: hope for nowhere but i have bad feelings about this ... DUN DUN DUN. | ||
|
Nylan
United States795 Posts
| ||
|
1a2a3aPro
Canada227 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|