I really don't care about LAN or watch replay online with ppl. :o
Rewind could be nice but not a must.
| Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet |
|
FaCE_1
Canada6185 Posts
I really don't care about LAN or watch replay online with ppl. :o Rewind could be nice but not a must. | ||
|
Carnac
Germany / USA16648 Posts
| ||
|
ambit!ous1
United States3662 Posts
| ||
|
Eatme
Switzerland3919 Posts
I assume someone would make analysis tools if blizzard wont implement them tho. | ||
|
Kong John
Denmark1020 Posts
| ||
|
Plexa
Aotearoa39261 Posts
On July 06 2009 20:27 Carnac wrote: a good match making system I tried to steer this poll away from things that may potentially be solved by bnet 2.0, however anything which has been announced (and semi-important) i tried to put in here. But yes, a comprehensive and non-stagnant match making system would be excellent | ||
|
meegrean
Thailand7699 Posts
| ||
|
wurm
Philippines2296 Posts
| ||
|
writer22816
United States5775 Posts
| ||
|
Boundz(DarKo)
5311 Posts
Definitive #2 Watching Replays Online with Friends | ||
|
prOxi.Beater
Denmark626 Posts
I know things have changed a lot and new issues have arised, but I don't think it changes anything on my conclusion. | ||
|
Horangi
Hong Kong226 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Geo.Rion
7377 Posts
| ||
|
Marine50
Australia1764 Posts
and more tools/utilities!!! | ||
|
Liquid`Jinro
Sweden33719 Posts
I think they'll more than likely have some kind of Steam-esque feature for playing on LAN (ie connect to Bnet, then go play LAN). I hope - otherwise I guess we can look forward to broadcasted games ruined by people spamming the gamers/casters ;p | ||
|
okum
France5779 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Garnet
Vietnam9056 Posts
| ||
|
Carnac
Germany / USA16648 Posts
| ||
|
FragKrag
United States11567 Posts
| ||
|
Highways
Australia6122 Posts
So it must be watching online replays with friends. Battle.net 2.0 supposedly the ultimate online gaming platform according to Blizzard, so I would expect ALL these options to be included as a minimum. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle FanTaSy BeSt Horang2 Soma Sexy Last Pusan Mind [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games B2W.Neo883 Beastyqt591 byalli410 Mlord403 Livibee229 Hui .178 ArmadaUGS127 QueenE64 Mew2King62 KnowMe41 |
|
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|