• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:44
CEST 00:44
KST 07:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8943 users

Favorite SNSD Member? - Page 6

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
MasterReY
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Germany2708 Posts
May 29 2009 10:49 GMT
#101
mini skirt pics PL0X
https://www.twitch.tv/MasterReY/ ~ Biggest Reach fan on TL.net (Don't even dare to mention LR now) ~ R.I.P Violet ~ Developer of SCRChart
TL+ Member
.Ix
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Philippines266 Posts
May 29 2009 10:51 GMT
#102
[image loading]


Sooyoung, the girl on the far left.
Sprite
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States1015 Posts
May 29 2009 10:58 GMT
#103
Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby! As soon as i saw the picture i sang that
Firebathero is still the best!
Hyperionnn
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Turkey4968 Posts
May 29 2009 11:05 GMT
#104
I'm going to murder gtr
ReCharge
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Philippines505 Posts
May 29 2009 11:06 GMT
#105
Who is Wut, why wont anyone answer me
David Kim for Bonjwa!
Hyperionnn
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Turkey4968 Posts
May 29 2009 11:08 GMT
#106
On May 29 2009 20:06 ReCharge wrote:
Who is Wut, why wont anyone answer me


WOW
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
May 29 2009 11:08 GMT
#107
As soon as i saw this i thought it was gtrs work
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Crahptacular
Profile Joined December 2008
United States295 Posts
May 29 2009 11:24 GMT
#108
obviously yuri

ReCharge
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Philippines505 Posts
May 29 2009 11:24 GMT
#109
On May 29 2009 20:08 Hyperionnn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2009 20:06 ReCharge wrote:
Who is Wut, why wont anyone answer me


WOW


Well who is she???
David Kim for Bonjwa!
SilverSkyLark
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Philippines8437 Posts
May 29 2009 13:21 GMT
#110
On May 29 2009 20:24 ReCharge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2009 20:08 Hyperionnn wrote:
On May 29 2009 20:06 ReCharge wrote:
Who is Wut, why wont anyone answer me


WOW


Well who is she???

are you serious?
"If i lost an arm, I would play w3." -IntoTheWow || "Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk cafe. He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
CorsairHero
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada9491 Posts
June 01 2009 00:19 GMT
#111
On May 29 2009 20:06 ReCharge wrote:
Who is Wut, why wont anyone answer me

what?
© Current year.
RyanS
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States620 Posts
June 01 2009 03:58 GMT
#112
Sooyoung did not look that good in their first video, she was by far the ugliest. Not sure how she looks the way she does now.


fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
June 01 2009 06:10 GMT
#113
soo young was charming and cute in the first video

especially when she plays the drums
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
theslayer922
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada304 Posts
May 17 2010 00:38 GMT
#114
love snsd zomgf, im going to have 9 different desktop pictures of each girl for 9 different months, then 9 group pictures for another 9 months when I go to university this september :D.
In the Donger I Trust
krnfootballer
Profile Joined April 2009
Korea (South)3 Posts
July 16 2010 14:51 GMT
#115
YOOOOONA AND YURIII ALLL THE WAY BABYYy
Terran Power Baby~~!!
Numinous
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom1 Post
July 27 2010 04:19 GMT
#116
@Mastermind - it's what actually brought me to teamliquid.net. My son was a potential pro gamer until he had a nervous breakdown ten days after he felt obliged to follow his mother in her leaving me for another man..

I think its an extremely healthy sign that pro gamers and potential ones should take such an interest in the cutest girls (IMHO, except for ONE ,my own gf who lives in Hunan, PRC)

But just so I have a 'reserve list' lol, I bags (as we say in UK) :-

Hyo Yeon - best break dancer, check it out:

Girls Generation SNSD 소녀시대 1st SINGLE

Soo Young - most mature and handsome woman (strange word but she's well over 'pretty')

& Tae Yeon (r Hyo & Tae related, i wonder?) just the sweetest, most emotional girl ever! Anyone followed her radio show 'Chin Chin' she had 4 about 2 yrs as DJ?


Except for 1.. I guess I'm biased but my Chinese girlfriend who coincidentally shares her birthday with Hyo Yeon (just one year later, 1990) is one of the most beautiful women in the world, already at nineteen... how come?? sorry guys I am a HUGE south Korea fan, especially of SNSD, who totally ROCK and have the same kind of vibe as The Beatles who I saw play live in their early days. They are going to take Japan by storm on August 11th, no question. Wish I could be there but I am saving to travel to Hunan from Britain for my gfriend's twentieth b'day in September so that takes priority, obviously. I'd post a couple of photos of her but I don't want to make all you gamers jealous..! * Btw, the yanks r claiming obsessive gaming ruins ur sex life (i.e. u don't have 1!) but personally I don't believe it. I shud think being a top pro gamer would be very attractive to the kind of girls any sane man shud b interested in, i.e. like those above, smart, capable but also feminine. I just discovered PRC now has a full echelon (3 squadrons) of 16 lady fighter pilots: -

http://www.newsgd.com/specials/60thnationalday/60thnationaldaynews/content/2009-09/18/content_5822353.htm

I look forward to seeing their fly past next 1st October which conveniently falls near the end of the 2-3 weeks I intend to spend in China..

if my gfriend ever ditches me I will definitely be having a crack at either one of my 'reserve list' or one of the unmarried jet fighter pilots next. He Xiaoli (16 echelon commander), or any of the other four (by my standards) HOT ones. You may notice from my SNSD selection above that I like strong, outward going girls. Hyo is the lead and best dancer,Tae is the overall leader of SNSD, and I haven't worked out yet what special quality Soo Young has, but whoever could identify and bottle it would stand to make a lot of money!

* actually y not, u can stand 2 look at one of most beautiful, innocent girls in the world I am sure - I definitely wud at ur ages! there is a small pic of her in the background of my OpenID webpage profil pic :

http://ariyametteyya.myopenid.com/

She is totally unretouched (I mean her photo!) but I have substituted a real white tiger for the rug she wrapped herself in for that photo she sent me. The original image of her is just 300px X 450, so I haven't altered it or resized it, just found a massive photo of a white tiger in a stream and pasted her on to it... lol seemed like a good idea at the time...

ok! it's 5:14 am here in England and I'm just about to start a reggae YouTube DJ session via my Twitter:

http://twitter.com/AriyaMetteyya

If you like Reggae - Enjoy!
'If you cannot be the Miller, you must be the Grain' Leo 1924-2002 (my Sifu)
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta16
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech157
Nina 143
ViBE116
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15003
Artosis 475
PianO 20
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever387
NeuroSwarm87
canceldota71
League of Legends
Doublelift3509
Counter-Strike
Fnx 994
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
PPMD43
Other Games
summit1g6829
FrodaN1083
shahzam528
C9.Mang0295
RotterdaM85
Mew2King28
fpsfer 2
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 32
• RyuSc2 23
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 19
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1067
• Shiphtur623
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
16m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.