On May 20 2009 07:14 NiTenIchiRyu wrote:
STX Soul definitely. Why are they not sending out July ?
STX Soul definitely. Why are they not sending out July ?

I believe they are saving for him for OSL, I can't see any better reason.
| Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet |
|
Shuray
Brazil642 Posts
On May 20 2009 07:14 NiTenIchiRyu wrote: STX Soul definitely. Why are they not sending out July ? ![]() I believe they are saving for him for OSL, I can't see any better reason. | ||
|
ZBiR
Poland1092 Posts
On May 21 2009 01:03 Shuray wrote: Show nested quote + On May 20 2009 07:14 NiTenIchiRyu wrote: STX Soul definitely. Why are they not sending out July ? ![]() I believe they are saving for him for OSL, I can't see any better reason. I can see one. He sucks. | ||
|
NiTenIchiRyu
United Kingdom273 Posts
On May 21 2009 03:57 ZBiR wrote: Show nested quote + On May 21 2009 01:03 Shuray wrote: On May 20 2009 07:14 NiTenIchiRyu wrote: STX Soul definitely. Why are they not sending out July ? ![]() I believe they are saving for him for OSL, I can't see any better reason. I can see one. He sucks. This is such a solid argument. It's like he never won the OSL 3 times. | ||
|
thunk
United States6233 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games
StarCraft 2 • StrangeGG StarCraft: Brood War• RyuSc2 • CranKy Ducklings SOOP26 • Response • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
|
|
|