On May 14 2009 00:57 AdunToridas wrote:
It's called "Raven" now, and is in the poll.
It's called "Raven" now, and is in the poll.
Oh well that sucks. I prefered it's old name.
| Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet |
|
d(O.o)a
Canada5066 Posts
On May 14 2009 00:57 AdunToridas wrote: It's called "Raven" now, and is in the poll. Oh well that sucks. I prefered it's old name. | ||
|
hi19hi19
United States163 Posts
![]() | ||
|
R3condite
Korea (South)1541 Posts
but i wanna check out mothership as well | ||
|
AdunToridas
Germany380 Posts
On May 14 2009 01:19 iCCup.d(O.o)a wrote: Show nested quote + On May 14 2009 00:57 AdunToridas wrote: On May 13 2009 23:56 iCCup.d(O.o)a wrote: night hawk! It's called "Raven" now, and is in the poll. Oh well that sucks. I prefered it's old name. Lol, yes me too..^^ Reminds me of the name "Vulture" in SC1, but I prefer "Night Hawk" =) | ||
| ||
|
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|