• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:04
CEST 01:04
KST 08:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9701 users

Rate your New Year's Eve! - Page 3

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
ManaBlue
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Canada10458 Posts
January 01 2007 03:44 GMT
#41
Lame poll bey.

Mine was good. House party with the usual crew and the standard amount of randoms. Was fun.
ModeratorTL VOD legends: Live2Win, hasuprotoss, Cadical, rinizim, Mani, thedeadhaji, Kennigit, SonuvBob, yakii, fw, pheer, CDRdude, pholon, Uraeus, zatic, baezzi. The contributors make this site what it is. *Props to FakeSteve for respecting the guitar gods*
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
January 01 2007 03:47 GMT
#42
I was passed out, I missed it. They drew on my face.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
bbz
Profile Joined September 2003
Sweden416 Posts
January 01 2007 04:13 GMT
#43
not the best, not the worst
littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
January 01 2007 06:08 GMT
#44
On January 01 2007 12:47 CharlieMurphy wrote:
I was passed out, I missed it. They drew on my face.

haha
i dont actually remember the countdown - but i'm told i participated in it O_o
4 - got drunk with friends =]
Entusman #12
-Carlodajin-
Profile Joined October 2006
Peru235 Posts
January 01 2007 06:52 GMT
#45
For me it was amazing as always...
Spending a good time with my family in this day of the year its just great...
My Top Five 1)SlayerS_`BoxeR`-Legend Of South Korea- 2)AnyTime[gm]-Passion Of South Korea- 3)JulyZerg-Sense Of South Korea- 4)iloveoov-Winner Of WCG 2006- 5)XellOs[yG]-I Love XellOs Style-
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
January 01 2007 07:28 GMT
#46
I played StarCraft (133) 25%

My god thats sad. I havent played starcraft on new years eve since 5th grade
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
SainT
Profile Joined February 2005
Chile1067 Posts
January 01 2007 07:47 GMT
#47
Valparaiso , Chile ! Amazing
Well i'm a lucky man...
SCNewb
Profile Joined June 2006
Canada2210 Posts
January 01 2007 08:13 GMT
#48
I went to a sleepover
Huge iloveOov fan
Last.Midnight
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Australia906 Posts
January 01 2007 08:30 GMT
#49
I went to a friend's house.. told him I couldn't make it to his party because I was gonna spend time with my gal (and I had slept at his house after partying the night before).

So I'm at my gal's house and we end up going to her friend's house.. her friend has heaps of people over who want to party.

So we all end up at the original friend's house anyway!

And then I had my way with my gal in my friend's parent's bedroom.

So.. 4 or 5 for me
hasuprotoss
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States4685 Posts
January 01 2007 08:37 GMT
#50
Sine it says Eve I can't put five. But if it was actually New Year's Day it would be a 5 because Penn St. owned UT.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?viewdays=0&show_part=5 <--- Articles Section on TL
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
January 01 2007 09:01 GMT
#51
Going to the city was a LOT OF FUN. Got to see the ball drop.


I will never do that AGAIN
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
SpringWind
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
China231 Posts
January 01 2007 09:13 GMT
#52
sending short msg with my first love who didnt communicate for 5 months,she told me to sleep eariler,but I still played 4v4 with my clanmates till 4 am.
tKd_
Profile Joined February 2005
United States2916 Posts
January 01 2007 09:35 GMT
#53
wher's the i don't remember it option
Bill307
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada9103 Posts
January 01 2007 10:12 GMT
#54
4 - good good & I played StarCraft

Nothing like ringing in the new year in the middle of a Team Micro Melee game!

Then later in the morning we played a 2 hour racewar which, for me, consisted of 1.5 hours of 1a2a1a2a1a2a interceptor killing (did I mention racewars are gay?). Fortunately the TMM was good .
SweeTLemonS[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
11739 Posts
January 01 2007 13:50 GMT
#55
On January 01 2007 12:47 CharlieMurphy wrote:
I was passed out, I missed it. They drew on my face.


It's house rules at my friend's that if the shoes are off you can't fuck with them. I passed out with my shoes on, but they didn't fuck with me anyway.

I rated mine a 3. I was hoping for a bigger party, but it was just us... Five guys, one girl, no train. It was okay, because I got wasted, but it could have been a lot better.
I'm never gonna know you now \ But I'm gonna love you anyhow.
DaZe
Profile Joined November 2003
Sweden2111 Posts
January 01 2007 14:22 GMT
#56
On January 01 2007 22:50 SweeTLemonS[TPR] wrote:

It's house rules at my friend's that if the shoes are off you can't fuck with them. I passed out with my shoes on, but they didn't fuck with me anyway.

I rated mine a 3. I was hoping for a bigger party, but it was just us... Five guys, one girl, no train. It was okay, because I got wasted, but it could have been a lot better.


you'd rate that 3? geez you better start aiming higher in life...
iNkA
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States206 Posts
January 01 2007 14:37 GMT
#57
wrecked my car! yay for drunk driving and waking up with no hair!
ChApFoU
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
France2984 Posts
January 01 2007 15:31 GMT
#58
classic but good nonetheless. Big party with many ppl, got wasted. ^_^
"I honestly think that whoever invented toilet paper in a genius" Kang Min
Dknight
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States5225 Posts
January 01 2007 15:42 GMT
#59
On December 31 2006 23:56 Bockit wrote:
I had an amazing new year's EVE

and a shit new year's DAY.

I seriously want to kill myself right now feel sooooooo shit.


Haha. Me too =[
WGT<3. Former CL/NW head admin.
Plain[soB]
Profile Joined January 2007
5 Posts
January 01 2007 15:57 GMT
#60
Mine was bad and good.The bad thing was that when I was goin to blow a firework(it was a big one), it blowed up precisley before it got into the air.The good thing was that I spended some time partying with my friends and got drunk with my girlfriend.I nearly shit myself when the firework blowed up what a miss.A scary thing was that a firework came into the rooftop on the house where i lived.I tought it was goin to set on fire.I played starcraft to with my buddies and owned them.
im mot afraid, im not scared to run, i gonna stay in shade.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings5
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech163
Nina 143
ViBE112
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14621
Artosis 563
PianO 22
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever539
canceldota132
NeuroSwarm123
League of Legends
Doublelift3927
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1513
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe48
PPMD40
Other Games
summit1g5795
FrodaN976
shahzam527
C9.Mang0310
Mew2King23
Day[9].tv0
Maynarde0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 40
• RyuSc2 34
• Response 1
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur488
• Day9tv0
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 57m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.