• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:08
CEST 20:08
KST 03:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8627 users

What was your favorite live event from the winter season?…

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Kreb
Profile Joined September 2010
4834 Posts
December 11 2012 00:28 GMT
#21
IPL5 > DHW > rest.
SiegeFlank
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States410 Posts
December 11 2012 00:34 GMT
#22
NASL was a genuinely fun and satisfying event to watch, so I voted other. But IPL5 was a close second.
Bird up
lFlippyl
Profile Joined November 2010
United States147 Posts
December 11 2012 01:05 GMT
#23
NASL 4 edges out IPL 5 because of the FFA. An hour of hilarity.
Will work as Hired Pun for laughs / "Only the best PianO puns make it out. Most of them end up on the Chopin block."
theCablik
Profile Joined July 2011
United States32 Posts
December 11 2012 01:14 GMT
#24
NASL by far...
Mah Lulz
diverzee
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden992 Posts
December 11 2012 01:16 GMT
#25
IPL5 was the best tournament I ever watched, and then came NASL being second. Two very good weekends <3
Parting
C0MMANDO
Profile Joined March 2012
71 Posts
December 11 2012 01:27 GMT
#26
IPL5 and NASL.
But i will vote for IPL since NASL is not up there
Oiseaux
Profile Joined May 2011
United States676 Posts
December 11 2012 02:29 GMT
#27
Other: NASL. I prefer the smaller structure for the finals so I don't have to be constantly flipping streams to see who's playing. Even if it isn't as many games, I know I can simply pop on the stream and see them all. Plus they do a great job of keeping you entertained during downtime. Granted I'll admit if they could have recreated Toronto for this finals it would have been way better, but from the stream watching perspective it was still my favorite simply for the enjoyment factor.

IPL5 I felt was too much of a good thing (still a good thing, don't get me wrong). Most of the other tourneys I have a hard time following (ie Dreamhack, BWC) due to timezone and me not really being able to pull all nighters anymore, but nowhere near their fault. And yes, I know VODs exists, but with all the content out there I find it hard sometimes to go back and watch a day long VOD.

MLG this year (outside of the KeSPA invitational) I felt just rode the wave of past success; not really changing much of a good formula. I feel like others are upping their game in small increments but MLG isn't. In short, they were enjoying being at the top without worrying about the other climbing up (which I feel they have).

Honorable mention to Iron Squid and always for Home Story Cup. Iron Squid did an amazing job for a rookie event, and Home Story Cup is always amazing ... the one Euro tourney I will ALWAYS make sure to watch ALL of the VODs for.
"[S]o be ready to kiss a few donkeys with glued-on paper horns during your unicorn hunt." -Some stupid 4x4 magazine
MurdersaurusRex
Profile Joined May 2012
30 Posts
December 11 2012 02:48 GMT
#28
I loved watching the NASL, mostly due to the personalities which were present and all of the antics which went on. Hyun's massage to Golden was great.
Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes.
iMrising
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States1099 Posts
December 11 2012 02:54 GMT
#29
I loved IEM singapore, but Bomber's games were wayyy too good in IPL
$O$ | soO
SpacemanG
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States31 Posts
December 11 2012 03:10 GMT
#30
NASL was great, but I loved watching Flash play in the last MLG. Such a strong performance even though the finals were ZvZ.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 11 2012 03:13 GMT
#31
NASL deserves to be on this poll
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Karaku
Profile Joined July 2012
Canada2 Posts
December 11 2012 03:14 GMT
#32
NASL was so good. I think it deserves to be on this list.
geno
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1404 Posts
December 11 2012 03:24 GMT
#33
I personally enjoyed NASL and Dreamhack the most I think, but maybe that's only because Hero won both of them

Ignoring the luck of player storylines, I think I was most impressed with IPL5 as a whole. They seemed to be the most ambitious heading into it with the scale of the event and all the extras going on, and they managed it pretty well.

NASL was probably still second best though, they ran that event SO CLEANLY. Very little unexpected downtime and precisely timed breaks made the event feel like a TV-level production. All the filler content was exceedingly well executed and enjoyable without detracting from the main event. Also, probably the least awkward feeling closing ceremony. Just an A+ event.
OminouS
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden1343 Posts
December 11 2012 03:41 GMT
#34
IEM was the only one I watched the finals of, so I guess that's the one?
On the 6th day JF made Reavers and on the 7th day JF put his opponent to rest
Survivor61316
Profile Joined July 2012
United States470 Posts
December 11 2012 04:15 GMT
#35
other..for NASL
Liquid Fighting
JJH777
Profile Joined January 2011
United States4420 Posts
December 11 2012 04:20 GMT
#36
This poll makes me sad. It makes me realize how disappointing/boring SC2 has been lately. A month ago I was so hyped for all of these tournaments. Thinking back on them now I can barely think of any great games they had.
badgertk
Profile Joined December 2011
United States8 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-11 04:39:14
December 11 2012 04:38 GMT
#37
Wow BWC is ahead of MLG, that's gotta say something...
I do have an issue with NASL not being there.
"I don't have to shoot you, I can run you over."
PXEnTei
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States209 Posts
December 11 2012 04:40 GMT
#38
Im so happy that the code S finals wasn't here. It was close, but, i wasn't very impressed by the two players. Hyun on whirlwind was the only really fun game for me to watch. Part of this is that i am a terran, and my fav player is MKoP, and MKP beat both Sniper and Hyun, in some preety convincing games. It kinda sucks for MKP. last season in Ro8, he was against Life. Life's style counters MKP's style. This season MKP was against Ryung, who is, and has been for a long time top 5 TvT players.
I voted Mlg, because it was the last ZvZ game i enjoyed. The whole thing was fun, and the storylines were interesting.
For Life it was his first MLG
Leenock would have been the first and only 3 time winner
Flash woudl have been the first Kespa player to win
Bomber would have won his second Mlg, and would have joined the likes of Huk, MKP, DRG,and Leenock
"Sue me, dickhead!" -Thor
JtoK
Profile Joined December 2011
Germany232 Posts
December 11 2012 04:57 GMT
#39
On December 11 2012 07:38 Underkoffer wrote:
NASL 4, because there were no mirror-matchups.

Are you sirius? There were 2 ZvZs
LowEloPlayer
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States205 Posts
December 11 2012 04:59 GMT
#40
OMFG I VOTED FOR IPL5 BUT I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT NASL!!! personally I think NASL > IPL5
hmm... let's think about it
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 602
UpATreeSC 116
ProTech115
JuggernautJason32
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32291
Calm 3419
Shuttle 1122
actioN 206
firebathero 165
Hyuk 117
Barracks 116
Dewaltoss 92
Liquid`Ret 77
soO 27
[ Show more ]
HiyA 26
Hyun 25
Free 23
Aegong 22
Bale 22
NaDa 18
PianO 18
Shine 13
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc9067
XaKoH 381
Fuzer 98
League of Legends
KnowMe81
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1492
fl0m1283
x6flipin696
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu233
Other Games
singsing2036
FrodaN1301
Beastyqt751
ceh9448
B2W.Neo419
mouzStarbuck297
byalli192
Livibee189
C9.Mang0151
RotterdaM108
Trikslyr86
Mew2King46
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 57
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur877
• imaqtpie738
• WagamamaTV355
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 8m
Replay Cast
4h 53m
OSC
1d 4h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 15h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.