• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:27
CEST 09:27
KST 16:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9834 users

Who will win MLG Fall Championship? - Page 2

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Eboceixa
Profile Joined June 2011
Belgium60 Posts
November 01 2012 21:15 GMT
#21
I wish there was a "I dont care" or "The player who plays the best" option.
ES.Genie
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany1370 Posts
November 01 2012 21:36 GMT
#22
On November 02 2012 06:15 Eboceixa wrote:
I wish there was a "I dont care" or "The player who plays the best" option.

Nah dude, the most important thing in SC2 is a players nationality, followed by his BW history. Skill doesn't matter all that much as long as you are a whining, flaming North American.
No Mvp, no care. ~ the King will be back | Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone, Phil Heath |
Vaalyr
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada16 Posts
November 01 2012 21:39 GMT
#23
I would love to see Flash just crush everyone, but realistically I think the best chance has to go to Rain or Life. Always hoping for a good performance from Grubby.
DRG is my religion.
Survivor61316
Profile Joined July 2012
United States470 Posts
November 01 2012 21:46 GMT
#24
On November 02 2012 06:36 ES.Genie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2012 06:15 Eboceixa wrote:
I wish there was a "I dont care" or "The player who plays the best" option.

Nah dude, the most important thing in SC2 is a players nationality, followed by his BW history. Skill doesn't matter all that much as long as you are a whining, flaming North American.


Yeah...and you're not flaming at allll...

And just in case you couldn't understand that because you're really that ignorant, that was sarcasm

But back to actually talking about Starcraft, I would love to see Taeja take this after his disappointing exit from GSL. Although I can seriously see Rain going off and taking the entire tournament with ease with how he's been playing lately.
Liquid Fighting
13JackaL
Profile Joined March 2011
United States577 Posts
November 01 2012 22:11 GMT
#25
I want to see Rain get upset by some foreigner. That would be quite the upset. I think a non kespa korean will win though
and my axe
ES.Genie
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany1370 Posts
November 01 2012 22:11 GMT
#26
On November 02 2012 06:46 Survivor61316 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2012 06:36 ES.Genie wrote:
On November 02 2012 06:15 Eboceixa wrote:
I wish there was a "I dont care" or "The player who plays the best" option.

Nah dude, the most important thing in SC2 is a players nationality, followed by his BW history. Skill doesn't matter all that much as long as you are a whining, flaming North American.


Yeah...and you're not flaming at allll...

And just in case you couldn't understand that because you're really that ignorant, that was sarcasm

But back to actually talking about Starcraft, I would love to see Taeja take this after his disappointing exit from GSL. Although I can seriously see Rain going off and taking the entire tournament with ease with how he's been playing lately.

Yeah and now I feel really bad, because some random guy on the internet told me I am ignorant and explained me what sarcasm is.
No Mvp, no care. ~ the King will be back | Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone, Phil Heath |
AnnoyingNoob
Profile Joined May 2011
Norway18 Posts
November 01 2012 22:20 GMT
#27
IdrA and DeMusliM fighting :D :D
Marines - the hardcounter to banelings. - Idra
Kluey
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada1197 Posts
November 01 2012 22:40 GMT
#28
A Kespa player will get top 5, other 4 will be GSL players.

(in other words, Rain will get top 5)
zerious
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3803 Posts
November 01 2012 22:40 GMT
#29
Rain or SoO
Freezd
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States139 Posts
November 01 2012 22:50 GMT
#30
LOL @ people who voted for a foreigner
"I can't help it if I seem homophobic when the only gay people I know have pink highlights, wear hundreds of colorful bracelets and live at the local arcade playing DDR." - Youngminii
shid0x
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)5014 Posts
November 01 2012 22:54 GMT
#31
i'm gonna say NON-KeSPA Korean player,even if rain will be a big wall :D
RIP MKP
Goshdarnit
Profile Joined August 2011
United States540 Posts
November 01 2012 22:57 GMT
#32
Life is in this tournament. Game over. :D
ClairvoyanceSC2
Profile Joined February 2012
United States758 Posts
November 02 2012 00:10 GMT
#33
Rain is gonna do some humble pro shit and win all the way to the finals.
Survivor61316
Profile Joined July 2012
United States470 Posts
November 02 2012 00:37 GMT
#34
On November 02 2012 07:11 ES.Genie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2012 06:46 Survivor61316 wrote:
On November 02 2012 06:36 ES.Genie wrote:
On November 02 2012 06:15 Eboceixa wrote:
I wish there was a "I dont care" or "The player who plays the best" option.

Nah dude, the most important thing in SC2 is a players nationality, followed by his BW history. Skill doesn't matter all that much as long as you are a whining, flaming North American.


Yeah...and you're not flaming at allll...

And just in case you couldn't understand that because you're really that ignorant, that was sarcasm

But back to actually talking about Starcraft, I would love to see Taeja take this after his disappointing exit from GSL. Although I can seriously see Rain going off and taking the entire tournament with ease with how he's been playing lately.

Yeah and now I feel really bad, because some random guy on the internet told me I am ignorant and explained me what sarcasm is.


Just pointing out how much of a hypocrite you were being, which clearly you didnt understand..cheers though
Liquid Fighting
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
November 02 2012 00:51 GMT
#35
Expecting a Non-KeSPA Korean to win, but hoping for Liquid`Sea
On November 02 2012 06:15 Eboceixa wrote:
I wish there was a "I dont care" or "The player who plays the best" option.

I've got a fantastic solution to that. If you don't care, then don't vote/comment.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
renezerg
Profile Joined May 2007
Peru186 Posts
November 02 2012 00:53 GMT
#36
Since broodwar days, Kespa pros have always won every single foreign tournament (wcg, blizzcon, etc), so I expect either Flash or Soulkey to take it all
gg
Dissonance23
Profile Joined September 2010
United States259 Posts
November 02 2012 01:20 GMT
#37
Voted foreigner...then realized Stephano is at eswc. I expect Leenock or Violet to take it.
theMiNUS
Profile Joined January 2011
United States333 Posts
November 02 2012 01:21 GMT
#38
i have faith that we'll have a break-out foreigner performance!
not idly do the leaves of lorien fall...
ES.Genie
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany1370 Posts
November 02 2012 01:54 GMT
#39
On November 02 2012 09:37 Survivor61316 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2012 07:11 ES.Genie wrote:
On November 02 2012 06:46 Survivor61316 wrote:
On November 02 2012 06:36 ES.Genie wrote:
On November 02 2012 06:15 Eboceixa wrote:
I wish there was a "I dont care" or "The player who plays the best" option.

Nah dude, the most important thing in SC2 is a players nationality, followed by his BW history. Skill doesn't matter all that much as long as you are a whining, flaming North American.


Yeah...and you're not flaming at allll...

And just in case you couldn't understand that because you're really that ignorant, that was sarcasm

But back to actually talking about Starcraft, I would love to see Taeja take this after his disappointing exit from GSL. Although I can seriously see Rain going off and taking the entire tournament with ease with how he's been playing lately.

Yeah and now I feel really bad, because some random guy on the internet told me I am ignorant and explained me what sarcasm is.


Just pointing out how much of a hypocrite you were being, which clearly you didnt understand..cheers though

Calling me a hypocrite, even though you clearly didn't understand my entire post & complain... oh the irony.
No Mvp, no care. ~ the King will be back | Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone, Phil Heath |
Ethoex
Profile Joined June 2012
United States164 Posts
November 02 2012 05:03 GMT
#40
flash and rain hwaiting
"Until the very, very top, in almost anything all that matters, is how much work you put in. The only problem is that most people can't work hard even at things they do enjoy, much less things they don't have a real passion for." - Greg "IdrA" Fields
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1382
BeSt 287
Soulkey 127
Soma 111
sorry 106
Mind 71
Bale 25
ZergMaN 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm178
League of Legends
JimRising 640
Counter-Strike
edward35
Other Games
summit1g9173
Coldzera 694
WinterStarcraft676
C9.Mang0276
Sick178
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick719
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2237
Other Games
• Shiphtur625
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 33m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 33m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 33m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 33m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.