• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:52
CEST 04:52
KST 11:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8391 users

What's your favorite Online event/league/tourney - Page 2

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
SMiLE[bwd]
Profile Joined August 2005
United States233 Posts
February 28 2006 11:06 GMT
#21
i thought face to face (F2F) was always competitively fun.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
February 28 2006 14:43 GMT
#22
TLTour, everybody who's anybody played. Competition was tough and the level of gameplay was high. What more could you ask for...
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
MgZ)ResT
Profile Joined November 2005
France60 Posts
February 28 2006 17:17 GMT
#23
SCCL ofc.
I believe a lot in the next season.
MicroGamerZ
True_Spike
Profile Joined July 2004
Poland3434 Posts
February 28 2006 20:01 GMT
#24
TLT, obviously, but its kind of stupid to put team-based events together with a payed ladder.
karelen
Profile Joined October 2003
Sweden2407 Posts
February 28 2006 20:36 GMT
#25
there are lots of fine leagues, showmatches etc.. but there is only one TLT!
zzzzzz
SwedishHero
Profile Joined April 2005
Sweden869 Posts
February 28 2006 20:56 GMT
#26
TLT easy by 2 kilometers
Italiano??...no...no italiano?
bioboyAT
Profile Joined July 2004
Austria1765 Posts
February 28 2006 21:57 GMT
#27
TLT <3!
Milchmann | DeadVessel: Milchmann pwns. I fail.
ahmedOn
Profile Joined November 2005
Poland196 Posts
February 28 2006 22:47 GMT
#28
SCCL
IdrA
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States11541 Posts
March 01 2006 04:01 GMT
#29
TLT
take the results of the poll to heart and make another one.
http://www.splitreason.com/product/1152 release the gracken tshirt now available
littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
March 01 2006 07:11 GMT
#30
TLT
Entusman #12
lightman
Profile Joined April 2005
United States731 Posts
March 01 2006 07:43 GMT
#31
TLT is the best. Bring back Smuft vs Mondragon ....Money in the table
Chuck Norris owns the greatest Poker Face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 WSOP holding just a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, and a green #4 card from the game UNO, against an AAA KK flop and his rival folding AK after Chuck raised him ALL-IN
prOxi.swAMi
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Australia3091 Posts
March 01 2006 09:34 GMT
#32
none
Oh no
iD.SquaLL
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Spain250 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-03-01 15:02:26
March 01 2006 15:01 GMT
#33
best laddder --> TLT
best tourney --> GGL
best showmatch --> KOTH
best team league -- > SCCL
Don't take offense, better make amends, rip it all to shreds and let it go
PhilGood2DaY
Profile Joined September 2005
Germany7424 Posts
March 01 2006 18:28 GMT
#34
On March 02 2006 00:01 iD.SquaLL wrote:
best laddder --> TLT
best tourney --> GGL
best showmatch --> KOTH
best team league -- > SCCL


best laddder --> TLT/PGT

hatred outlives the hateful
Caution
Profile Joined September 2004
2059 Posts
March 01 2006 20:29 GMT
#35
On February 28 2006 19:36 ubergamer15 wrote:
TLTour, hands down.
ArCNeON(TE)
Profile Joined August 2004
Finland134 Posts
March 01 2006 22:29 GMT
#36
TLTour by far Nothing can compete with it =]
San Francisco, here I come! =)
HaiVan
Profile Joined April 2005
Bulgaria1698 Posts
March 02 2006 03:45 GMT
#37
TLTour, when will the next one be?
Listen to The Special One
TS-Rupbar
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Sweden1089 Posts
March 02 2006 04:49 GMT
#38
TLTOUR:
I really loved to follow TLT, because there were always great reps with great players. I don't think I've ever watched that many reps in such a short time. It's my favorite event to follow. I didn't participate last time because I didn't think I was good enough and I didn't have a credit card, but now I've become better and my friend promised to pay for me, so I'd surely be in it if you'd host it again!

Americup:
I hardly even keep track of the results here...

SCCL:
I'm interested in the results, because I like everything that has to do with clans IMO, clans have become more like teams and less like "family" now, which is sad So I always cheer for the team that has been around the longest

KOTH:
I love this event. There are always great players and great reps! The coverage of GG.net (because I assume it's GG.net's KOTH you're talking about -.-) is very good.

TANL:
Same as AmeriCup

WGTCL:
If I wouldn't take part in wgtcl, TLT would be my favorite event, but I love clan wars and WGTCL brings me one every week. I never have problems with admins, but some teams can be really bad mannered...

F2F:
I used to follow this a long time ago, but now it seems like the quality of the players participating have gone down, so not as interesting as before...

QOTH:
Never followed

EuroCup:
What's this? :O
breathe
Profile Joined February 2006
Poland426 Posts
March 02 2006 07:28 GMT
#39
SCCL is teh shit.
[GiTM]-Ace
Profile Joined September 2002
United States4935 Posts
March 02 2006 15:47 GMT
#40
TLT is the best by far and eri and meat or whoever made it needs to come make another one
I may not be the best player right now but I think I can beat any 'best' players. I'll beat all the best players and become the best player. Watch me. - Jju
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 162
ProTech132
FoxeR 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2260
Shuttle 1575
Artosis 582
Dewaltoss 56
NaDa 29
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 576
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox704
Other Games
summit1g8132
WinterStarcraft362
C9.Mang0275
ViBE117
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur271
Upcoming Events
OSC
20h 8m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 7h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.