• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:45
CEST 12:45
KST 19:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8874 users

How do you usually view TL community news?

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
DisaFear
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia4074 Posts
January 21 2012 10:09 GMT
#1
The left sidebar. Just open anything interesting in new tabs
How devious | http://anartisticanswer.blogspot.com.au/
vroma
Profile Joined May 2011
Greece68 Posts
January 21 2012 10:12 GMT
#2
front page , i prefer my plate served rather than serching for it
tt-
Skoop
Profile Joined March 2011
United States214 Posts
January 21 2012 10:49 GMT
#3
My routine is always: check streams on right, check news on left, check dem liquibets. It's a little hard not to be checking the front page section at the same time though, but the left bar is where it's at for me.
DongRaeGu & JangBi & HerO & Jaedong & ZerO & Taeja fighting!
TenakaKhan
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany4 Posts
January 21 2012 11:38 GMT
#4
why no multiselect?
i always check the main and then the left sidebar
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
January 21 2012 11:41 GMT
#5
I voted for the front page section, but while I use that for anything REALLY IMPORTANT THAT I SHOULD READ NOW!!!!, I also look at the left side bar for things that I might want to see (like strategy stuff and tourney stuff) that might be getting drowned in the drama of the eSports moment (aLive, IEM Kiev, upsets at Ro32, Pool Previews, etc) and/or because the front page hasn't gotten an update in a day or two because the admins/writers are just as hyped about watching the tournaments as we are.

Or someone has to skate. (Sorry, that blog will forever mar my mind.)
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
voy
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland348 Posts
January 21 2012 11:54 GMT
#6
I would say 1st and 2nd answer
I'm a man with a dream. And I look good in jeans. graphic designer looking for freelance work.
Nus5
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany46 Posts
January 21 2012 11:56 GMT
#7
front page for sure iam to lazy to search for it
pred470r
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Bulgaria3265 Posts
January 21 2012 13:45 GMT
#8
Front page, because I don't visit that part of the forum, and I don't look at the left side where I can't minimize those bars.
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9593 Posts
January 21 2012 13:56 GMT
#9
Front Page 1st, After that I look at the left side bar, and finally, there's a community news forum?
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
carloselcoco
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2302 Posts
January 21 2012 16:03 GMT
#10
Left sidebar! I always see it before the front page
http://www.twitch.tv/carloselcoco/b/296431601 <------Suscribe! Casts in Spanish :) |||| http://www.twitch.tv/carloselcoco/b/300285215<----- CSL: Before Sunday! Episode 3!
tsuxiit
Profile Joined July 2010
1305 Posts
January 21 2012 17:31 GMT
#11
I always go to the front page first. Tons of cool stuff there.
Tortious_Tortoise
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States944 Posts
January 21 2012 17:55 GMT
#12
This seems like an odd poll to me. Front page generally, but I also sometimes just peruse through the left side-bar and happen over some new community news.
Treating eSports as a social science since 2011; Credo: "The system is never wrong"-- Day9 Daily #400 Part 3
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
January 21 2012 17:58 GMT
#13
Do a bit of both personally.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Protocon
Profile Joined February 2010
United States255 Posts
January 21 2012 18:12 GMT
#14
Front page, because it's literally bold and in my face.
asdf
Merikh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States918 Posts
January 21 2012 18:40 GMT
#15
None of the above?

General Forum, by manually sorting through some of the terrible content to find gems. Since the community news/front page doesn't always catch it all unfortunately.
G4MR | I mod day9, djwheat and GLHF's stream
Al Bundy
Profile Joined April 2010
7257 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-21 23:06:58
January 21 2012 23:05 GMT
#16
Front page / left sidebar.
I don't think I've ever clicked on the community news link http://www.teamliquid.net/news/community

ps: I visit TL very often so I don't risk missing anything really that's why I don't need to click on the Community news forum.
o choro é livre
Cable
Profile Joined January 2011
116 Posts
January 22 2012 01:43 GMT
#17
Mostly the front page. Because it's the most convenient way of reading them.
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-22 04:42:34
January 22 2012 04:42 GMT
#18
I use the sidebar mostly...I almost never visit the homepage itself truthfully except to check the Spotlights once in awhile.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
pierrot2999
Profile Joined April 2011
France4 Posts
January 22 2012 08:03 GMT
#19
I use everything......like everyone else right?
Forplay
Profile Joined October 2010
Russian Federation5 Posts
January 22 2012 09:24 GMT
#20
Mainly look for streams and if nothing interesting is up I check the front section. I use left side very seldom though sometimes there are some interesting things there.
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko194
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27773
Calm 4288
Rain 2683
Hyuk 1501
Bisu 863
FanTaSy 644
Horang2 492
Jaedong 307
Soma 304
Rush 252
[ Show more ]
BeSt 244
Zeus 240
Stork 194
Mong 186
Mini 92
Larva 82
Mind 79
Pusan 70
ZerO 70
Light 62
Barracks 53
Sexy 49
ToSsGirL 47
910 42
Killer 39
Shinee 33
NaDa 30
Free 20
sorry 19
Hm[arnc] 15
Noble 14
Snow 13
Terrorterran 11
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5679
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1133
byalli854
shoxiejesuss539
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King71
Other Games
gofns49840
singsing1499
dupreeh312
crisheroes246
ZerO(Twitch)5
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1829
• Stunt327
Other Games
• WagamamaTV33
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 15m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 15m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.