• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:37
CEST 23:37
KST 06:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8680 users

Who wins MLG Anaheim? - Page 4

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16 17 Next All
Xswordy
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom425 Posts
July 26 2011 20:18 GMT
#61
Hoping for a NA Z to win.
lolsixtynine
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States600 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-26 20:26:37
July 26 2011 20:26 GMT
#62
(Z)DongRaeGu is such a beast at Bo1s that I honestly can't imagine him losing to foreigners that are not even close to on the level of the Code S player he's beaten.
WArped
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom4845 Posts
July 26 2011 20:28 GMT
#63
MVP is too injured with his wrists I fear so I voted DRG. Although I have never seen him in a BO3,5 or against anything other than Terran.
DerBeefman
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany226 Posts
July 26 2011 20:32 GMT
#64
i hope mma can defend his championship!
extended thermal lances aka extended imbalances
IcedBacon
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada906 Posts
July 26 2011 20:38 GMT
#65
Was thinking Bomber was coming for some reason DRG has it then.
"I went Zerg because Artosis is a douchebag." -IdrA
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
July 26 2011 20:39 GMT
#66
huk, drg or someone from the open bracket.
ibreakurface
Profile Joined June 2010
United States664 Posts
July 26 2011 20:40 GMT
#67
DRG gets a whole lot of hype :I I mean, he is a great player but he has yet to win anything other than TL games. He's definitely a favorite but lets not count out MMA, MVP, Idra, Boxer, and NA P.
:) I play zerg. FOX AND KT ROLSTER COASTER FAN! Because I love everyone. Except bisu.
Fraidnot
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States824 Posts
July 26 2011 20:47 GMT
#68
DRG can you say over-hyped?
Yes I know he won the LG 3D thing but lets be honest he's not even in Code A and his path to LG3D wasn't exactly the hardest road.
2-1 Taeja
2-1 Younghwa
2-1 Smart
3-2 sC
Real impressive. Yes I've seen him play, but a few good games don't make a champion, I'm sure his win percentage looks impressive to everyone who doesn't realize that this guy's TLPD 20-6 record would look a lot less impressive if you included all his failed GSL qualifier runs. Yes he's good vs Terran (in bo1s), but that's not going to save him when Huk, Naniwa, HayprO is on the menu. I would even bet that TLO's off-style is going to perform well against him. I'm going to go out on a limb and say this guy does terrible.
cilinder007
Profile Joined August 2010
Slovenia7251 Posts
July 26 2011 20:56 GMT
#69
On July 27 2011 05:47 Fraidnot wrote:
DRG can you say over-hyped?
Yes I know he won the LG 3D thing but lets be honest he's not even in Code A and his path to LG3D wasn't exactly the hardest road.
2-1 Taeja
2-1 Younghwa
2-1 Smart
3-2 sC
Real impressive. Yes I've seen him play, but a few good games don't make a champion, I'm sure his win percentage looks impressive to everyone who doesn't realize that this guy's TLPD 20-6 record would look a lot less impressive if you included all his failed GSL qualifier runs. Yes he's good vs Terran (in bo1s), but that's not going to save him when Huk, Naniwa, HayprO is on the menu. I would even bet that TLO's off-style is going to perform well against him. I'm going to go out on a limb and say this guy does terrible.


Wow I dont even know what to say to that...

...just I havent seen him get beaten in a convincing fassion and you say TLO would beat him when his TvZ is at a few levels higher than TLO's play I've seen recently, I honestly dont think TLO could take a game off him
Drake
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany6146 Posts
July 26 2011 21:07 GMT
#70
in TLO i believe, man you give us your word !
Nb.Drake / CoL_Drake / Original Joined TL.net Tuesday, 15th of March 2005
gladheateher1337
Profile Joined June 2011
164 Posts
July 26 2011 21:12 GMT
#71
destiny...lol
not really
figq
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
12519 Posts
July 26 2011 21:20 GMT
#72
Tyler actually put some preparation... Flash have mercy on the nerds' souls in the open bracket.
If you stand next to my head, you can hear the ocean. - Day[9]
ProtossPenny
Profile Joined December 2010
United States169 Posts
July 26 2011 21:25 GMT
#73
Is EGPuma not going to Anaheim?
ProtossPenny
Profile Joined December 2010
United States169 Posts
July 26 2011 21:26 GMT
#74
Where is Sen? There should be SEA Zergs just for him since he is such an amazing player.
Sabu113
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States11110 Posts
July 26 2011 21:27 GMT
#75
Huk hwaiting! (Kor P)

Huk DRG Naniwa
Biomine is a drunken chick who is on industrial strength amphetamines and would just grab your dick and jerk it as hard and violently as she could while screaming 'OMG FUCK ME', because she saw it in a Sasha Grey video ...-Wombat_Ni
Fraidnot
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States824 Posts
July 26 2011 21:28 GMT
#76
On July 27 2011 05:56 cilinder007 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2011 05:47 Fraidnot wrote:
DRG can you say over-hyped?
Yes I know he won the LG 3D thing but lets be honest he's not even in Code A and his path to LG3D wasn't exactly the hardest road.
2-1 Taeja
2-1 Younghwa
2-1 Smart
3-2 sC
Real impressive. Yes I've seen him play, but a few good games don't make a champion, I'm sure his win percentage looks impressive to everyone who doesn't realize that this guy's TLPD 20-6 record would look a lot less impressive if you included all his failed GSL qualifier runs. Yes he's good vs Terran (in bo1s), but that's not going to save him when Huk, Naniwa, HayprO is on the menu. I would even bet that TLO's off-style is going to perform well against him. I'm going to go out on a limb and say this guy does terrible.


Wow I dont even know what to say to that...

...just I havent seen him get beaten in a convincing fassion and you say TLO would beat him when his TvZ is at a few levels higher than TLO's play I've seen recently, I honestly dont think TLO could take a game off him

You also wouldn't think that Taeja, Youngwa and Smart could take a game from this guy, but clearly that's not the case. I never said TLO would win, but I fully expect DRG to Zig and TLO to Zag and that ends up in a not 100% win chance for this neo-Sea[Shield]
babybell
Profile Joined June 2011
776 Posts
July 26 2011 21:37 GMT
#77
I'm calling Kiwikaki. end of story . he is also playing code s this month and getting top 4 ! you heard it here first people.
ZergMaestro
Profile Joined January 2011
United States169 Posts
July 26 2011 21:38 GMT
#78
The DONG
Ma Jae Yoon #1. The ONLY Maestro. Effort.
ChickaChuckWally
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia85 Posts
July 26 2011 21:50 GMT
#79
Show some love for TLO and sjow guys!
:^) Puppy is love, Puppy is life
Sprouter
Profile Joined December 2009
United States1724 Posts
July 26 2011 21:54 GMT
#80
i'm really skeptical about DRG.

the roster for MLG is so stacked it really could be anyone who takes the gold.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 567
ProTech141
RuFF_SC2 132
Liquid`TLO 111
Nina 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17389
firebathero 87
PianO 14
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever254
canceldota59
League of Legends
Doublelift3579
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
PPMD35
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu808
Other Games
summit1g5786
FrodaN1236
shahzam576
ToD288
C9.Mang0282
mouzStarbuck264
B2W.Neo263
RotterdaM84
Mew2King44
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile148
• StrangeGG 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 26
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1106
• Shiphtur606
Upcoming Events
OSC
38m
Replay Cast
1h 23m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.