• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:19
CEST 07:19
KST 14:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8336 users

Who wins MLG Anaheim? - Page 11

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 17 Next All
Trozz
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada3456 Posts
July 28 2011 00:43 GMT
#201
Open Bracket wins!
FireZerg will rape these chumps.
I hope he does well ~
A build is not a guess, an estimation or a hunch, a feeling, or a foolish intuition. A build is a dependable, unwavering, unarguably accurate, portrayer of your ambition.
Parabol732
Profile Joined April 2011
United States21 Posts
July 28 2011 00:45 GMT
#202
Im hoping for a Huk v. DRG final......EPIC WILL ENSUE
I liked NesTea better when his name was ZergBong I HuK I SLush I SeleCT
Nagano
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1157 Posts
July 28 2011 00:48 GMT
#203
Who lumped incontrol with Huk and Kiwi, lol

DRG all the way!
“The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.”
Arisen
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2382 Posts
July 28 2011 00:56 GMT
#204
Liquid'Tyler
"If you're not angry, you're not paying attention"
Teeky
Profile Joined October 2010
United States84 Posts
July 28 2011 01:12 GMT
#205
The majority of you must know more about DRG than I do. I hear the hype, and I saw some matches in GSL. That's actually it. I'm inclined to put him over MMA, MVP and the like too, but I DON'T KNOW WHY. Also, I think most are underestimating MVP by the manner in which he's lost a few ugly games, overlooking how easy it is (for heroes, not Godteas) to slip in the GSL. We should soon know for sure where he stacks up, but I happen to think he's a top 3 threat in this tournament.
Hydras are so bad your opponent wants them to stay alive. - Idra, 2011
Frozzen
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden73 Posts
July 28 2011 01:43 GMT
#206
I want to see a ViBE v merz match, who has the highest amount of spam?

QXC for the all kill!
"Give a man a fire and he is warm for a night. But set him on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life"
kunstderfugue
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Mexico375 Posts
July 28 2011 01:45 GMT
#207
I find it interesting that most voters think that everyone else should vote what they voted. As for me, i cheer for DreaMhuK.
Old lamps for new!
Freefall
Profile Joined May 2011
Bahamas46 Posts
July 28 2011 02:05 GMT
#208
TYLER :D well i hope he does well atleast=)
TOPRuin
Profile Joined May 2011
United States11 Posts
July 28 2011 02:26 GMT
#209
CombatEX is gonna take the win.
Operation Rising Phoenix - Success
Isaac
Profile Joined August 2010
United States810 Posts
July 28 2011 02:31 GMT
#210
voting for mma
number one fan of marineking
AnxiousHippo
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia1451 Posts
July 28 2011 02:37 GMT
#211
I really doubt a Terran will win this after their showing at the last MLG. It'll probably be Huk or DongRaeGu.
An apple a day keeps the Protoss away | TLHF
MoneyHypeMike
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada305 Posts
July 28 2011 03:14 GMT
#212
The dong.
keyStorm
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada316 Posts
July 28 2011 03:35 GMT
#213
SLush !!!
Witten
Profile Joined January 2011
United States2094 Posts
July 28 2011 03:52 GMT
#214
Open bracket. ChoyagOsu has this guys, seriously.
Brood War Forever / NA's premiere Shadow Shaman player / Courier Collector / Bot Game Champion / Highly amateur Mystical Ninja Goemon Speedrunner
Arterial
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1039 Posts
July 28 2011 04:01 GMT
#215
DRG fighting!
savior & jaedong
MapleSparKz
Profile Joined January 2011
United States61 Posts
July 28 2011 04:17 GMT
#216
Where is the Liquid'Tyler option??? God I hope we will see the return of NonY one day!!!
Liquid NonY, why don't you win every game!?
Yang Wenli
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2283 Posts
July 28 2011 04:32 GMT
#217
Gotta go for Captain America QXC!
Tegin
Profile Joined November 2010
United States840 Posts
July 28 2011 04:50 GMT
#218
HuK or MVP!
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
cYaN
Profile Joined May 2004
Norway3322 Posts
July 28 2011 07:42 GMT
#219
Gotta think drg takes it, but hoping for someone else^^
JoFritzMD
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia163 Posts
July 28 2011 07:43 GMT
#220
DRG is going to lose in his bracket pretty hard I think.

"If I had to be honest, I haven't paid any attention to pool play. I'm preparing to face the Korean players since no matter what, I'm going to win all my games and make it to the Round of Four as the first place in my group. " - DongRaeGu.

That attitude in a group with HuK and Naniwa might hurt him a little. His ZvT is godlike so I think he'll beat TLO, though depending on what TLO's "new style" is it might throw DRG off. Then there's haypro who I feel can beat him but won't. I'm not sure what Haypro's ZvZ is like but I'm pretty sure it's quite good.

HuK is going to take 1 in his group. The rest I'm not sure though I think Haypro will be at the bottom
"Guess what. All my strategies are made of balls." - Tasteless
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4415
Leta 1550
Bale 59
Shine 30
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm269
League of Legends
JimRising 642
Other Games
summit1g7894
WinterStarcraft578
Sick127
Mew2King35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick497
BasetradeTV201
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta24
• Letter1415
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2120
League of Legends
• Lourlo970
• Rush680
Other Games
• Shiphtur357
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 41m
Patches Events
9h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 41m
OSC
17h 41m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.