• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:18
CEST 02:18
KST 09:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9718 users

Are you attending MLG Columbus? - Page 2

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Tortious_Tortoise
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States944 Posts
May 16 2011 22:08 GMT
#21
Literally the only upside to living in Ohio-- close proximity to MLG for 3 days !!!
Treating eSports as a social science since 2011; Credo: "The system is never wrong"-- Day9 Daily #400 Part 3
ComusLoM
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Norway3547 Posts
May 16 2011 22:13 GMT
#22
There needs to be a "I would if I could" option.
"The White Woman Speaks in Tongues That Are All Lies" - Incontrol; Member #37 of the Chill Fanclub
DOMINOSC
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada345 Posts
May 16 2011 22:16 GMT
#23
wish i could go but cant
Sen Fighting!!! / JulyZerg Fighting!!! / Ret Fighting!!! / Reach Fighting!!! / well intentioned people of average intelligence
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
May 16 2011 22:23 GMT
#24
It is incredibly tempting, as of now its a no. Maybe I can persuade this to be a vacation of some sort.
L3g3nd_
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand10461 Posts
May 16 2011 22:27 GMT
#25
no im a 17hour flight away
https://twitter.com/#!/IrisAnother
tehguy
Profile Joined April 2010
United States41 Posts
May 16 2011 22:28 GMT
#26
There should be a "No, but I want to" vote. If it was anywhere close to me I would go.
I like Starcraft
Yurie
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
12175 Posts
May 16 2011 22:29 GMT
#27
I go to the ones in Sweden, but other than that I skip them. Hard time to get enough free days off for things like cross continental lans (expensive as well). Besides, havn't gotten a very good expression of off MLG.
CrazyF1r3f0x
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2120 Posts
May 16 2011 22:33 GMT
#28
I wish I could
"Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the overcompensations for misery."
TheRhox
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada868 Posts
May 16 2011 22:50 GMT
#29
yeah, this poll should just be for people living in the U.S I think.
ScaringKids
Profile Joined November 2010
Portugal819 Posts
May 16 2011 22:51 GMT
#30
I would...if i didnt live in Europe
MC | NesTea | Jaedong | PartinG | Liquid'HerO | MvP | Flash | White-Ra | Polt | Squirtle |
S.O.L.I.D.
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States792 Posts
May 16 2011 22:55 GMT
#31
Ugh I wish. Too far =/.
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
May 16 2011 22:56 GMT
#32
Weird poll. Not too useful x_x
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
F u r u y a
Profile Joined August 2010
Brazil173 Posts
May 16 2011 23:00 GMT
#33
On May 17 2011 05:33 NinMarth wrote:
i guess most europeans vote "No" <.<

most non-US residents
PartyBiscuit
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada4525 Posts
May 16 2011 23:09 GMT
#34
Too far
the farm ends here
Tamel
Profile Joined March 2011
United States166 Posts
May 16 2011 23:12 GMT
#35
Can't go, but plan to go to Providence since I live like 5 minutes away :D
Ezekyle
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia607 Posts
May 16 2011 23:13 GMT
#36
I'm Australian. :D
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
May 16 2011 23:34 GMT
#37
On May 17 2011 08:00 F u r u y a wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2011 05:33 NinMarth wrote:
i guess most europeans vote "No" <.<

most non-US residents


Most people from the US will as well unless you live locally. There's a bunch of people who drive to these events and such, but the majority of us will just watch the stream.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Takkara
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2503 Posts
May 16 2011 23:47 GMT
#38
Poll should have a "would if I could" option... I mean, the vast majority of us can't go because of any number of reasons, but I should would LOVE to go.
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby
sYz-Adrenaline
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1850 Posts
May 17 2011 00:06 GMT
#39
I would if I could!

I will be around for RI though, can't wait!
Can you feel the rush?
potatoedoughnut
Profile Joined July 2008
United States334 Posts
May 17 2011 00:31 GMT
#40
I'll be there :D
Eagles may soar, but weasels do not get sucked into jet engines.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings83
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE144
ProTech136
SpeCial 88
StarCraft: Brood War
NaDa 27
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever438
canceldota164
NeuroSwarm135
League of Legends
Doublelift4005
Other Games
summit1g6175
JimRising 440
C9.Mang0372
ToD80
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick709
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP69
• poizon28 34
• davetesta15
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1075
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 42m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.