• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:13
CEST 01:13
KST 08:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8894 users

Power Rank 01/01/2011 - Page 48

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 56 Next
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-30 19:32:53
January 30 2011 19:31 GMT
#941
On January 31 2011 04:22 Holgerius wrote:
Stork should still drop, but after beating both Bisu and Fantasy I'm not entirely sure how much. =/

Anywhere between #3-#5, depending on how much credit Fantasy and Jaedong deserve for the month. Those games don't show that Stork is better than either of them, but mostly just that he's not out of it just because he lost 2 series.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
January 30 2011 19:45 GMT
#942
On January 31 2011 04:28 therockmanxx wrote:
When is d new power rank up? >.<
Fantasy needs to move up

I'll start piecing together things starting tomorrow night. I wonder how much flaming will occur since it's a tough decision no matter how you look at it.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
RookM
Profile Joined August 2010
United States45 Posts
January 30 2011 19:48 GMT
#943
On January 31 2011 04:45 flamewheel wrote:
I'll start piecing together things starting tomorrow night. I wonder how much flaming will occur since it's a tough decision no matter how you look at it.


I'd love to say that the community seems to understand how difficult the decision is, and thus will be able to appreciate any opinion you put up. Provided of course that the opinion you put up makes sense.

That's not going to happen though. Tons of flaming shall occur. I plan on staying out of the comments section for a while.
Our imagination is stretched to the utmost, not, as in fiction, to imagine things which are not really there, but just to comprehend those things which are there. -Richard Feynman
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
January 30 2011 19:50 GMT
#944
On January 31 2011 04:48 RookM wrote:
That's not going to happen though. Tons of flaming shall occur. I plan on staying out of the comments section for a while.

But isn't rampant fanboyism the best part of the starcraft community?
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 30 2011 19:52 GMT
#945
Don't worry about flaming. It will happen no matter what you do. Just follow your heart! :D
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
January 30 2011 19:54 GMT
#946
I get the feeling you two just lurk this thread 24/7 these days hahaha.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Grend
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
1600 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-30 19:56:09
January 30 2011 19:54 GMT
#947
I think this month`s results have proven that this was a Power Rank heavily influenced by a need to mix things up and not having Flash as top dog. Fair enough, he may not have been godlike compared to anyone at the start of this month, but neither was anyone else. I hope we get a more balanced approach this time around.

+ Show Spoiler +
And where is Fantasy, not even a shoutout?
♞ Against the Wind - Bob Seger ♞
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
January 30 2011 20:24 GMT
#948
If we go by "fear" arguement then Flash is on top

if you go by achievement its Bisu or Fantasy

Stork dropped the ball in both of em
In the woods, there lurks..
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
January 30 2011 20:28 GMT
#949
On January 31 2011 04:54 flamewheel wrote:
I get the feeling you two just lurk this thread 24/7 these days hahaha.

Haha.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=&t=c&f=-1&u=lightwip&gb=date
Including this, I have 78 posts in this thread as of now. So I suppose it's true.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
Soap
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Brazil1546 Posts
January 30 2011 21:09 GMT
#950
After someone invented stuff to keep Flash on top I will appreciate anything from you flamewheel.

I would go:

Bisu - tearing SWL apart.
Jaedong - slightly worse record than Flash but on a worse team, and semifinalist of MSL
Flash - better record but out of both leagues
Stork - great all-around performance, but choked
Fantasy - not much beyond sniping Stork but an OSL is an OSL\

The other five between great, Hydra, Shine, Bogus, Tyson and Light.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 30 2011 21:13 GMT
#951
May I remind you that Bisu is also out of both leagues.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Soap
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Brazil1546 Posts
January 30 2011 21:20 GMT
#952
On January 31 2011 06:13 Holgerius wrote:
May I remind you that Bisu is also out of both leagues.


I'd say he's more than making up for that.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 30 2011 21:22 GMT
#953
On January 31 2011 06:20 Soap wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2011 06:13 Holgerius wrote:
May I remind you that Bisu is also out of both leagues.


I'd say he's more than making up for that.

And I would say that Flash is more than making up for his failure as well.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Mumei
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States270 Posts
January 30 2011 21:28 GMT
#954
On January 31 2011 06:09 Soap wrote:
After someone invented stuff to keep Flash on top I will appreciate anything from you flamewheel.

I would go:

Bisu - tearing SWL apart.
Jaedong - slightly worse record than Flash but on a worse team, and semifinalist of MSL
Flash - better record but out of both leagues
Stork - great all-around performance, but choked
Fantasy - not much beyond sniping Stork but an OSL is an OSL\

The other five between great, Hydra, Shine, Bogus, Tyson and Light.


No Snow? I was really impressed with the month he just had.
Soap
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Brazil1546 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-30 21:45:52
January 30 2011 21:41 GMT
#955
On January 31 2011 06:22 Holgerius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2011 06:20 Soap wrote:
On January 31 2011 06:13 Holgerius wrote:
May I remind you that Bisu is also out of both leagues.


I'd say he's more than making up for that.

And I would say that Flash is more than making up for his failure as well.


I agree, that's why I'd have him on top 3. But Bisu is doing much better.

On January 31 2011 06:28 Mumei wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2011 06:09 Soap wrote:
After someone invented stuff to keep Flash on top I will appreciate anything from you flamewheel.

I would go:

Bisu - tearing SWL apart.
Jaedong - slightly worse record than Flash but on a worse team, and semifinalist of MSL
Flash - better record but out of both leagues
Stork - great all-around performance, but choked
Fantasy - not much beyond sniping Stork but an OSL is an OSL\

The other five between great, Hydra, Shine, Bogus, Tyson and Light.


No Snow? I was really impressed with the month he just had.


What did he do besides playing very well but losing against Jaedong?
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-30 21:49:50
January 30 2011 21:43 GMT
#956
On January 31 2011 06:41 Soap wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2011 06:28 Mumei wrote:
On January 31 2011 06:09 Soap wrote:
After someone invented stuff to keep Flash on top I will appreciate anything from you flamewheel.

I would go:

Bisu - tearing SWL apart.
Jaedong - slightly worse record than Flash but on a worse team, and semifinalist of MSL
Flash - better record but out of both leagues
Stork - great all-around performance, but choked
Fantasy - not much beyond sniping Stork but an OSL is an OSL\

The other five between great, Hydra, Shine, Bogus, Tyson and Light.


No Snow? I was really impressed with the month he just had.


What did he do besides playing very well but losing against Jaedong?

I'd rather see you explain what Shine did...

On January 31 2011 06:41 Soap wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2011 06:22 Holgerius wrote:
On January 31 2011 06:20 Soap wrote:
On January 31 2011 06:13 Holgerius wrote:
May I remind you that Bisu is also out of both leagues.


I'd say he's more than making up for that.

And I would say that Flash is more than making up for his failure as well.


I agree, that's why I'd have him on top 3. But Bisu is doing much better.

I do not think Bisu is doing that much better in WL. We still have a KT game coming up though, so lets just wait and see what happens there.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Soap
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Brazil1546 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-30 21:53:26
January 30 2011 21:49 GMT
#957
On January 31 2011 06:43 Holgerius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2011 06:41 Soap wrote:
On January 31 2011 06:28 Mumei wrote:
On January 31 2011 06:09 Soap wrote:
After someone invented stuff to keep Flash on top I will appreciate anything from you flamewheel.

I would go:

Bisu - tearing SWL apart.
Jaedong - slightly worse record than Flash but on a worse team, and semifinalist of MSL
Flash - better record but out of both leagues
Stork - great all-around performance, but choked
Fantasy - not much beyond sniping Stork but an OSL is an OSL\

The other five between great, Hydra, Shine, Bogus, Tyson and Light.


No Snow? I was really impressed with the month he just had.


What did he do besides playing very well but losing against Jaedong?

I'd rather see you explain what Shine did...


[image loading]

On January 31 2011 06:43 Holgerius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2011 06:41 Soap wrote:
On January 31 2011 06:22 Holgerius wrote:
On January 31 2011 06:20 Soap wrote:
On January 31 2011 06:13 Holgerius wrote:
May I remind you that Bisu is also out of both leagues.


I'd say he's more than making up for that.

And I would say that Flash is more than making up for his failure as well.


I agree, that's why I'd have him on top 3. But Bisu is doing much better.

I do not think Bisu is doing that much better in WL. We still have a KT game coming up though, so lets just wait and see what happens there.


What? Please check: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=183266
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 30 2011 21:53 GMT
#958
Record in WL: 1-3.

Shine had a good run back in November/early December but then he collapsed and he is not looking good at all now.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Mumei
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States270 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-30 22:39:10
January 30 2011 21:55 GMT
#959
On January 31 2011 06:41 Soap wrote:What did he do besides playing very well but losing against Jaedong?


That is the main thing, yes. I've just been really impressed with his PvZ play this month.

I suppose you are right that he hasn't done much else besides going 2 -1 vP and 1 - 3 vT, though.
Soap
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Brazil1546 Posts
January 30 2011 22:04 GMT
#960
On January 31 2011 06:53 Holgerius wrote:
Record in WL: 1-3.

Shine had a good run back in November/early December but then he collapsed and he is not looking good at all now.


You're right, I apologize.
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 56 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft358
Nina 153
ViBE117
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14396
firebathero 113
Hyuk 59
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
febbydoto88
League of Legends
Doublelift4041
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5046
Other Games
summit1g8978
FrodaN2240
mouzStarbuck426
JimRising 409
KnowMe233
ArmadaUGS105
Mew2King52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1182
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream130
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• musti20045 26
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur213
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 47m
INu's Battles
12h 47m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 47m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 47m
Replay Cast
23h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.