• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:29
CEST 09:29
KST 16:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10001 users

Who will win the GSL3? - Page 9

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 17 Next All
fAnTaCy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States893 Posts
December 05 2010 23:15 GMT
#161
JINRO HWAITING! =]
President of Doctor Helvetica Fan Club...PM to join. Members--4, Most recent: Archas
kyla
Profile Joined November 2010
198 Posts
December 05 2010 23:16 GMT
#162
at least an european will win this.
gonna cheer
Glasse
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1237 Posts
December 05 2010 23:25 GMT
#163
i think there are 2 better players in that list that could "easily" beat jinro. I expected him to be top by a lot when i voted though, and i was right!

i voted marinekingprime.we
Clearout
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway1060 Posts
December 05 2010 23:46 GMT
#164
Jinroooooooooo Secretely hoping for a protoss though.
really?
Subversion
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
South Africa3627 Posts
December 05 2010 23:47 GMT
#165
voted with my heart
HellRoxYa
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden1614 Posts
December 05 2010 23:51 GMT
#166
Chinro would be beyond awesome, but from who I think has the best odds of winning I'd have to go with MarineKing. I do hope Chinro wins though. CHINRO FIGHTING
Epi2010
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany57 Posts
December 06 2010 00:16 GMT
#167
I voted Foxer/MarineKing cause although i'd rly love to see chinro go that far I personally would be afraid of Foxers playstyle. He's just so strong. And furthermore he looks so funny with his pink hoodies and stuff lol
Morbidius
Profile Joined November 2010
Brazil3449 Posts
December 06 2010 00:30 GMT
#168
I want jinro to win but i think Nestea will...
Guy is so underated.
Has foreign StarCraft hit rock bottom?
Tuczniak
Profile Joined September 2010
1561 Posts
December 06 2010 00:47 GMT
#169
JINRO FIGHTO!
Onlinejaguar
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia2823 Posts
December 06 2010 00:51 GMT
#170
Want to see OGSMC win it, such a good protoss. Although Jinro winning would also be totally boss aswell.
gulati
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2241 Posts
December 06 2010 01:00 GMT
#171
I think MarineKing will take it, but my heart wants Jinro!

Jinro Hwaiting!!
C r u m b l i n g
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
December 06 2010 01:24 GMT
#172
I BELIEVE
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
Severus_
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
759 Posts
December 06 2010 02:40 GMT
#173
I hope for Jinro but i trly think FoxeR has in the bag.
MacroNcheesE
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States508 Posts
December 06 2010 03:02 GMT
#174
I want Jinro to win it all but I'm voting for MC
Doubt is the venom that has paralyzed humanity.
Spyweaver
Profile Joined September 2010
United States7 Posts
December 06 2010 03:07 GMT
#175
Too much Fanboy bias. Just like all the people that "Thought" HuK would make GSL3...

I'm feeling finals will either be ZergBong/Fruit v Jinro/Marine so it's going to be a ZvT just a question of who.

I'm going for a Zergbong/Marine matchup with Zergbong (IMNesTea) in 6. 4-2
rally_point
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada458 Posts
December 06 2010 03:24 GMT
#176
I want a Protoss to make it to the finals!

I also want Jinro to do well, but i'm not sure what his chances are of winning
leandroqm
Profile Joined June 2008
Netherlands874 Posts
December 06 2010 03:31 GMT
#177
On December 06 2010 12:24 rally_point wrote:
I want a Protoss to make it to the finals!

I also want Jinro to do well, but i'm not sure what his chances are of winning


This! :D

I want MC on the finals, at least...
I hope Jinro or MC wins it, but I think it will be pretty tough...
What are you tinkering about?
nataziel
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Australia1455 Posts
December 06 2010 03:46 GMT
#178
I legitimately believe jinro will win
u gotta sk8
ClanRH.TV
Profile Joined July 2010
United States462 Posts
December 06 2010 04:21 GMT
#179
Honestly, I believe that Jinro has a slight chance to take this one home with him. It's certainly not out of the question by any means. Showing him our support isn't going to hurt anyway Go fucking JINRO.
"Don't take life too seriously because you'll never get out alive."
question
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Czech Republic509 Posts
December 06 2010 04:26 GMT
#180
Foxer
GGverySooN
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1473
BeSt 286
Soulkey 152
Soma 145
sorry 116
Mind 71
Bale 26
ZergMaN 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
League of Legends
JimRising 603
Counter-Strike
edward85
Other Games
summit1g9173
Coldzera 694
WinterStarcraft688
C9.Mang0264
Sick178
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick719
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2237
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 32m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 32m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 32m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.