If Jinro play NesTea I have a feeling that he's going to lose

Ofcourse I dont know how the brackets look.
| Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet |
|
Monzterg
Sweden257 Posts
If Jinro play NesTea I have a feeling that he's going to lose ![]() Ofcourse I dont know how the brackets look. | ||
|
Apex
United States7227 Posts
I'm tabbing Foxer in this one though. | ||
|
HollowLord
United States3862 Posts
| ||
|
DyEnasTy
United States3720 Posts
| ||
|
fUddO
Canada197 Posts
| ||
|
darkscream
Canada2310 Posts
| ||
|
Jarlax
76 Posts
| ||
|
d[s]c
United States79 Posts
| ||
|
Najda
United States3765 Posts
| ||
|
nimbim
Germany986 Posts
Almost every other Terran in GSL does exclusively gimmicky stuff to advance further. | ||
|
NET
United States703 Posts
| ||
|
sevia
United States954 Posts
Hoping Jinro wins, like everyone else on TL. Still, I voted for IrOn. He's taken out some great players, and TvP isn't Foxer's strong point. A toss winning GSL3 would be great after their pretty sad performance last time. | ||
|
Omitson
58 Posts
Although I want Jinro to win. | ||
|
gaizka
United States991 Posts
| ||
|
jlim
Spain943 Posts
On December 05 2010 08:46 supersoft wrote: LOL Jinro 50% ?? don't get me wrong, I want him to win this but his opponents were not nearly the best of the best. He won't stand a chance against Marineking, oGsMC, Fruitdealer or Nestea... Polt was as good as those you mention and Jinro stomped him. | ||
|
Qwix
531 Posts
RO8 + Show Spoiler + LiquidJinro > choyafOu oGsMC > MarineKingPrimeWE TSLFruitDealer > HongUnPrime IMNesTea > TSLRain RO4 + Show Spoiler + oGsMC > LiquidJinro IMNesTea > TSLFruitDealer RO2 + Show Spoiler + oGsMC > IMNesTea | ||
|
IAttackYou
United States330 Posts
| ||
|
ZenithX
United States39 Posts
| ||
|
Riot20
United States24 Posts
| ||
|
eddytlaw
United States102 Posts
GO TEAM LIQUID! | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Rain Bisu Jaedong Horang2 FanTaSy BeSt Rush Stork [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games gofns31742 singsing2089 B2W.Neo681 dupreeh422 crisheroes283 Lowko279 hiko209 RotterdaM30 ZerO(Twitch)4 Organizations StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|