• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:28
CEST 23:28
KST 06:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9080 users

Who will win the GSL? - Page 5

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
imperator-xy
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Germany1377 Posts
September 01 2010 12:17 GMT
#81
Cezanne
TheRazorMan
Profile Joined May 2010
United States22 Posts
September 01 2010 12:20 GMT
#82
Tester all the way!
My life for Aiur!!!!
NeoLearner
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Belgium1847 Posts
September 01 2010 12:21 GMT
#83
On September 01 2010 18:25 Fimbulwinter wrote:
Don't care as long as it is a zerg, cella, idra, cool whatever.


Zerg hwaiting!

All the people voting for "our" guys, like Idra, TLO, ... I was wondering, is that wishful thinking or do you actually believe they can do it? I'm just asking because I haven't seen THAT many Korean VOD's. I've seen some, but lately I've been way too busy watching MLG and IEM VOD's.

I would really like to vote for Idra but I guess playing Maka is going to be tough. Same for TLO, both Tester AND Check. I wouldn't be able to choose between the 2 either, so I'll just refrain from gambling
Bankai - Correlation does not imply causation
Kanil
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1713 Posts
September 01 2010 12:24 GMT
#84
Rainbow. The flocks of flying factories will dominate.
I used to have an Oz icon over here ---->
raga4ka
Profile Joined February 2008
Bulgaria5679 Posts
September 01 2010 12:24 GMT
#85
Torch !
Gigaudas
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Sweden1213 Posts
September 01 2010 12:27 GMT
#86
Ensnare.

Terran.
I
REDBLUEGREEN
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Germany1904 Posts
September 01 2010 12:44 GMT
#87
On September 01 2010 21:03 Defil_R wrote:
I think NEX Genius will win this =)

I agree, he looks scary.
FlashIsHigh
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States474 Posts
September 01 2010 13:00 GMT
#88
Lol you people are crazy no foreigner is winning this tournament no matter how bad you want them to. I really wanted to vote for TLO but I kno hes not going to win the GSL, sadly I doubt he will make it to RO32. The other three foreigners have no chance as well but maybe Torch or TLO will get lucky and make it to RO32. I dont want to see any of the others there
KT Flash// WhiteRa/Scarlett/Naniwa/MC/Huk/Nony
Pulimuli
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Sweden2766 Posts
September 01 2010 13:08 GMT
#89
On September 01 2010 21:24 Kanil wrote:
Rainbow. The flocks of flying factories will dominate.


This!
NadeDawg
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany65 Posts
September 01 2010 13:09 GMT
#90
Genius. When he plays it looks like Protoss is op.
Zippy!
ziomek
Profile Joined July 2010
Poland18 Posts
September 01 2010 13:13 GMT
#91
Tester > Idra ...
QueueQueue
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada1000 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-01 13:14:02
September 01 2010 13:13 GMT
#92
As much as TLO is awesome, I think it could only be fanboyism that would get me to vote for him on this one. My more logical vote went to Tester. Lots of good players that could take it though.
Nerd2k9
Profile Joined March 2009
Germany16 Posts
September 01 2010 13:29 GMT
#93
TLO gogogogogo
Feel the rush
sage_francis
Profile Joined December 2006
France1823 Posts
September 01 2010 13:46 GMT
#94
Tester of course.
FaCE_1
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Canada6185 Posts
September 01 2010 13:47 GMT
#95
I really thing Check will get it.

If not, Ensnare will win it all.
n_n
Senx
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Sweden5901 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-01 13:48:38
September 01 2010 13:47 GMT
#96
People seriously think a zerg will win the GSL? Come on now, be realistic.

Even after next patch, Zerg will still be fighting an uphill battle from the moment the game begins.

My vote is Maka or Tester.
"trash micro but win - its marine" MC commentary during HSC 4
MadNeSs
Profile Joined March 2007
Denmark1507 Posts
September 01 2010 13:47 GMT
#97
After reading TLO's last interview, and hearing about how they do in the team house, and all his talk about learning new builds and teaching the others their builds. I'm pretty confident that he'll go far.

Atleast I hope he does.
MadNeSs
Profile Joined March 2007
Denmark1507 Posts
September 01 2010 13:53 GMT
#98
On September01 2010 FlashIsHigh wrote:
Lol you people are crazy no foreigner is winning this tournament no matter how bad you want them to. I really wanted to vote for TLO but I kno hes not going to win the GSL, sadly I doubt he will make it to RO32. The other three foreigners have no chance as well but maybe Torch or TLO will get lucky and make it to RO32. I dont want to see any of the others there


This isnt BW, bw required alot better(insane) mechanics than sc2 does. And it's the game havent been out for long, so it's up to who can come up with the best builds, and the best excecution. I diffently think a foreigner has a chance to win. It's not like koreans are just magically better than others. In BW it had more to do with the pro scene and them practicing 13 hours a day... It's pretty hard to compete with.
sagrado_corazon
Profile Joined March 2008
United States100 Posts
September 01 2010 13:54 GMT
#99
I've got this feeling....I think Idra will win it. But hey, if any foreigner wins it, i think we'll all be really happy :D
Comrade
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden102 Posts
September 01 2010 14:11 GMT
#100
ensnare fighting!
Fighting capitalist macro everywhere
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 549
ProTech139
RuFF_SC2 116
Nina 99
Liquid`TLO 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17944
firebathero 90
PianO 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever272
canceldota51
League of Legends
Doublelift3345
Counter-Strike
minikerr0
Super Smash Bros
PPMD40
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu912
Other Games
summit1g5339
FrodaN1244
shahzam507
ToD267
mouzStarbuck265
B2W.Neo259
C9.Mang0228
RotterdaM90
Mew2King51
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile147
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie997
• Shiphtur614
Upcoming Events
OSC
47m
Replay Cast
1h 32m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.