• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:03
CEST 01:03
KST 08:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9564 users

Did you switch your race in SC2? - Page 4

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14 15 Next All
Stegosaur
Profile Joined May 2007
Netherlands1231 Posts
August 11 2010 20:41 GMT
#61
Went from Terran to Zerg. I'm way too slow to play any decent Terran in BW even though I kept trying and trying since I want to be like heroes such as BoxeR or NaDa, but I kind of gave up and started playing some Zerg as well.
Zerg just has the awesomefactor (fangs, spines, tearing shit up) and I love watching a crawling mass of Zerg destroy something so I decided to make it my main race in SC2, even though I became way better/faster in the meantime.

Also, I guess the removal of vultures alleviates some of the mechanics required to play Terran competitively but oh well I kinda like Zerg more.
O_o
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
August 11 2010 20:42 GMT
#62
I always found Zerg took a lot more speed than T in Broodwar, especially when manging lategame armies and expos, so I'm surprised by that.
twitch.tv/cratonz
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
August 11 2010 20:44 GMT
#63
people must not like copying idra and artosis
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
exeprime
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United Kingdom643 Posts
August 11 2010 20:46 GMT
#64
bw toss -> sc2 random

somewhat surprisingly, i think i'm doing best with zerg and worst with terran.
Fen-X
Profile Joined April 2010
France18 Posts
August 11 2010 20:50 GMT
#65
Protoss in BW, Zerg in SC2. I'm infested!
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
August 11 2010 20:50 GMT
#66
BW Zerg. SC2 Zerg

as cool as i think all the new stuff for Terran and Protoss are, i will never stop playing zerg, its just my style
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
August 11 2010 20:51 GMT
#67
Seeming like if you didn't play zerg before, less reason to switch now.
h3r1n6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Iceland2039 Posts
August 11 2010 20:52 GMT
#68
BW Terran, now random, will play zerg when they put bigger maps into the map pool.
darklordjac
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada2231 Posts
August 11 2010 20:53 GMT
#69
BW Terran sc2 zerg
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
August 11 2010 20:59 GMT
#70
BW Protoss, SC2 Terran
Yeah, I'm a coward
danl9rm
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States3111 Posts
August 11 2010 21:02 GMT
#71
On August 12 2010 04:37 Entropic wrote:
BW Terran, SC2 Terran

Loved factory units, and still do.


What's not to love? I mean, they own all zerg units amirite?

lol, sorry
just havin' fun!
"Science has so well established that the preborn baby in the womb is a living human being that most pro-choice activists have conceded the point. ..since the abortion proponents have lost the science argument, they are now advocating an existential one."
Issor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States870 Posts
August 11 2010 21:05 GMT
#72
bw zerg -> sc2 protoss. sc2 zerg is so terrible.
Fogul
Profile Joined July 2009
United Kingdom179 Posts
August 11 2010 21:07 GMT
#73
Protoss to Random
Piy
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Scotland3152 Posts
August 11 2010 21:10 GMT
#74
Lol, no love for Zerg. Or Protoss actually.
My. Copy. Is. Here.
DrywMz
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States394 Posts
August 11 2010 21:15 GMT
#75
BW Zerg --> SC2 Random. I'll pick a race eventually though, either terran or zerg.
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
August 11 2010 21:16 GMT
#76
Switched from BW P (and a bit of Z) to SC2 P then Z then Random.
Kare
Profile Joined March 2009
Norway786 Posts
August 11 2010 21:16 GMT
#77
Always Terran! Seriously, how can I go away from tanks!
In life you can obtain all sorts of material wealth, but the real treasure is the epic feelings you get while doing something you love.
SoL[9]
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Portugal1370 Posts
August 11 2010 21:20 GMT
#78
BW Protoss, SC2 Protoss. But think to change to Terran in SC2.
I Can Fly...
Exteray
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1094 Posts
August 11 2010 21:20 GMT
#79
Wow im surprised Z to Z is so common :o

btw I'm Z/P to Z/P myself
Exteray
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1094 Posts
August 11 2010 21:20 GMT
#80
On August 12 2010 05:41 Stegosaur wrote:
Went from Terran to Zerg. I'm way too slow to play any decent Terran in BW even though I kept trying and trying since I want to be like heroes such as BoxeR or NaDa, but I kind of gave up and started playing some Zerg as well.
Zerg just has the awesomefactor (fangs, spines, tearing shit up) and I love watching a crawling mass of Zerg destroy something so I decided to make it my main race in SC2, even though I became way better/faster in the meantime.

Also, I guess the removal of vultures alleviates some of the mechanics required to play Terran competitively but oh well I kinda like Zerg more.


Someone else did that. (hint: he rages a lot)
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings5
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech163
Nina 143
ViBE112
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14621
Artosis 563
PianO 22
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever539
canceldota132
NeuroSwarm123
League of Legends
Doublelift3927
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1513
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe48
PPMD40
Other Games
summit1g5795
FrodaN976
shahzam527
C9.Mang0310
Mew2King23
Day[9].tv0
Maynarde0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 40
• RyuSc2 34
• Response 1
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur488
• Day9tv0
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 57m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.