On May 27 2010 10:51 Faronel wrote:
The time of terran has arrived
The time of terran has arrived
Don't turn a blind eye to the last 8 years of terran dominance please.
| Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet |
|
On_Slaught
United States12190 Posts
On May 27 2010 10:51 Faronel wrote: The time of terran has arrived Don't turn a blind eye to the last 8 years of terran dominance please. | ||
|
BP
United States3 Posts
| ||
|
HDstarcraft
United States577 Posts
| ||
|
Roffles
Pitcairn19291 Posts
| ||
|
11cc
Finland561 Posts
| ||
|
bokchoi
Korea (South)9498 Posts
| ||
|
flamewheel
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
Still, that's a good 500... Exactly 500 right now... | ||
|
Papillon
Germany131 Posts
| ||
|
Count_Waltz
United States48 Posts
![]() | ||
|
EnDorphin
United States38 Posts
100% win, he can't lose | ||
|
blade55555
United States17423 Posts
On May 28 2010 14:10 EnDorphin wrote: JAEDONG! 100% win, he can't lose Agreed. Jaedong doesn't seem to lose to top top players like Flash! At least recently I don't think so anyway .So pumped staying up late just to watch go jaedong! :D | ||
|
DorF
Sweden961 Posts
Reading this statement from the pre-MSL interview with flash really makes you feel bad for ever doubting him. Go Lee Young Ho !! | ||
|
khellian
Korea (South)922 Posts
| ||
|
Iceleet
Israel46 Posts
| ||
|
Shikyo
Finland33997 Posts
On May 28 2010 19 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 28 2010 19 end_of_the_skype_highlighting:46 DorF wrote: -I’m sorry that I lost the OSL, and couldn’t repay the support of the fans. But nothing can stop me, I hope no one worries. Even if all other players fall down, Flash will still be standing up right here. Reading this statement from the pre-MSL interview with flash really makes you feel bad for ever doubting him. Go Lee Young Ho !! Looking forward to him falling down even more. | ||
|
Lysteria
France2280 Posts
I voted Jaedong, but I want a great series, whoever wins in the end. ![]() | ||
|
shalafi
394 Posts
On May 29 2010 10:16 Lysteria wrote: Fifteen thousand votes, it's just awesome. I voted Jaedong, but I want a great series, whoever wins in the end. ![]() + Show Spoiler + Too late | ||
|
splcer
United States166 Posts
hahaha take that all you jaedong fanboys "oh he cant lose" looks like he cant win | ||
|
KevinIX
United States2472 Posts
| ||
|
FoFo
Netherlands207 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games
StarCraft 2 • StrangeGG StarCraft: Brood War• RyuSc2 • CranKy Ducklings SOOP26 • Response • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
|
|
|