Its more exciting than MBC ^^
But I liked WSL so much because I Could DL Replays ^_^
| Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet |
|
Musli
Poland5130 Posts
Its more exciting than MBC ^^ But I liked WSL so much because I Could DL Replays ^_^ | ||
|
X)Benny
France1270 Posts
On March 01 2004 07:53 Legionnaire wrote: the 2nd biggest tournament in korea :S, the mbc league Thx Leg but I was kidding... you know I write the articles about those leagues in the article section... ![]() Anyway I like the OGN trigram a lot more than OSL. Just my 2 cents. | ||
|
NuclearAntelope
United States1369 Posts
| ||
|
hinatasama
United States5 Posts
| ||
|
bigMommA
1985 Posts
| ||
|
dork
Canada2207 Posts
![]() | ||
|
ridic-
Australia19 Posts
| ||
|
Tomhas
Poland70 Posts
| ||
|
Kpone
France167 Posts
| ||
|
bigMommA
1985 Posts
| ||
|
ZyPhReX
1192 Posts
| ||
|
HnR)hT
United States3468 Posts
| ||
|
1edd_y
71 Posts
| ||
|
Ebenol
Sweden1983 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
|
|
|