Mah.
Gawd.
Wet dream come true.
| Forum Index > News |
|
Skeptic
United States89 Posts
Mah. Gawd. Wet dream come true. | ||
|
NASPTL
United States7 Posts
| ||
|
GHOSTCLAW
United States17042 Posts
On June 08 2009 12:10 micronesia wrote: I think every help thread in the strategy forum from now on is going to follow this formula: Post 1: Help with Post 2: Read Post 3: Chill says: Ok good Thread closed I hope so, although it depends on the kinds of contributions that we can get out of all the users. | ||
|
JWD
United States12607 Posts
This is fun. | ||
|
JWD
United States12607 Posts
good luck!! | ||
|
hcliff454
Canada127 Posts
I don't think I'm going to leave my desk for the next five years. | ||
|
GHOSTCLAW
United States17042 Posts
On June 08 2009 12:18 JWD wrote: hahaha if anyone else is as excited about this as I am, you guys are going to have about a million edits to approve before today's out good luck!! we're keeping up okay so far. | ||
|
Plexa
Aotearoa39261 Posts
On June 08 2009 11:53 _`HypeRnoN` wrote: It seems I cannot login on Liquipedia. I enter my information, but it says there is no user named _`HypeRnoN` Is this working as intended? You should be able to log in now. | ||
|
eshlow
United States5210 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Ellis
247 Posts
| ||
|
KwarK
United States44367 Posts
| ||
|
DamageControL
United States4222 Posts
On June 08 2009 12:28 Kwark wrote: Just wanted to say that you guys are about as fast as I expected but way more competent. I'm basically just rubber stamping most the edits you make, quality stuff guys. Keep it up. ;D Behold teamliquid!! | ||
|
zOula...
United States898 Posts
| ||
|
DamageControL
United States4222 Posts
| ||
|
JWD
United States12607 Posts
On June 08 2009 12:38 DamageControL wrote: I like how scout has more info that Corsair, strategically. Get writing!!!!! | ||
|
KwarK
United States44367 Posts
| ||
|
gk_ender
United States717 Posts
| ||
|
FragKrag
United States11567 Posts
| ||
|
gk_ender
United States717 Posts
| ||
|
Cali
139 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|