• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:10
CEST 03:10
KST 10:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6598 users

Liquipedia Starcraft Wiki Released! - Page 3

Forum Index > News
239 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
June 08 2009 02:54 GMT
#41
On June 08 2009 11:53 _`HypeRnoN` wrote:
It seems I cannot login on Liquipedia. I enter my information, but it says there is no user named _`HypeRnoN`

Is this working as intended?


PM sonvbob -_-; Can you still view all the content?

I'm guessing that the characters in your name are killing you (they're not exactly normal..)
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-08 02:54:59
June 08 2009 02:54 GMT
#42
On June 08 2009 11:53 JWD wrote:
I made my first edit! Just cleaning up some language in the DT article

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/index.php?title=Dark_Templar&stable=0&shownotice=1#Description

I'm really excited about this, hopefully I will have the time to be a solid contributor. Mostly I'm interested in making other peoples' content easy to read.


Make sure that you read the style guide (please)

I hope that you will be a soild contributor too ^^
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
fw *
Profile Joined April 2003
Korea (South)1201 Posts
June 08 2009 02:56 GMT
#43
just amazing. good job <3 TL
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
June 08 2009 02:57 GMT
#44
On June 08 2009 11:53 _`HypeRnoN` wrote:
It seems I cannot login on Liquipedia. I enter my information, but it says there is no user named _`HypeRnoN`

Is this working as intended?

I would guess that its the "_" thats screwing things up. I'll bug bob about it atm, we haven't had anyone with those characters access Liquipedia.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44367 Posts
June 08 2009 02:58 GMT
#45
On June 08 2009 11:53 _`HypeRnoN` wrote:
It seems I cannot login on Liquipedia. I enter my information, but it says there is no user named _`HypeRnoN`

Is this working as intended?

There is a feedback thread here
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=94785

I expect it's to do with the weird characters in your name but we'll try and get that fixed.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-08 02:58:54
June 08 2009 02:58 GMT
#46
On June 08 2009 11:54 GHOSTCLAW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2009 11:53 JWD wrote:
I made my first edit! Just cleaning up some language in the DT article

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/index.php?title=Dark_Templar&stable=0&shownotice=1#Description

I'm really excited about this, hopefully I will have the time to be a solid contributor. Mostly I'm interested in making other peoples' content easy to read.


Make sure that you read the style guide (please)

I hope that you will be a soild contributor too ^^

Read it! Looks good...I love that you guys have paid such attention to detail...I'm a stickler for it too
✌
Liquid`Nazgul
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
22427 Posts
June 08 2009 02:58 GMT
#47
one of the best things to ever come out of TL!
Administrator
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-08 03:02:54
June 08 2009 03:02 GMT
#48
On June 08 2009 11:54 GHOSTCLAW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2009 11:53 JWD wrote:
I made my first edit! Just cleaning up some language in the DT article

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/index.php?title=Dark_Templar&stable=0&shownotice=1#Description

I'm really excited about this, hopefully I will have the time to be a solid contributor. Mostly I'm interested in making other peoples' content easy to read.


Make sure that you read the style guide (please)

I hope that you will be a soild contributor too ^^

The style guide is editable without approval necessary - based on how the rest of the pages are working right now, I guess this is not intentional? If it is, awesome!
✌
Exteray
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1094 Posts
June 08 2009 03:02 GMT
#49
There is insanely cool! =D
n
Profile Joined May 2009
United States48 Posts
June 08 2009 03:02 GMT
#50
Why not register an independent domain name for it? http://www.liquipedia.org is unregistered.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44367 Posts
June 08 2009 03:04 GMT
#51
People found our Rock Easter egg/inside joke/forgotten mistake in about 10 minutes. Impressive.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
June 08 2009 03:07 GMT
#52
On June 08 2009 12:02 JWD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2009 11:54 GHOSTCLAW wrote:
On June 08 2009 11:53 JWD wrote:
I made my first edit! Just cleaning up some language in the DT article

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/index.php?title=Dark_Templar&stable=0&shownotice=1#Description

I'm really excited about this, hopefully I will have the time to be a solid contributor. Mostly I'm interested in making other peoples' content easy to read.


Make sure that you read the style guide (please)

I hope that you will be a soild contributor too ^^

The style guide is editable without approval necessary - based on how the rest of the pages are working right now, I guess this is not intentional? If it is, awesome!


It's not lemme go fix it
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
June 08 2009 03:08 GMT
#53
OMG woot!
Camlito
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Australia4040 Posts
June 08 2009 03:09 GMT
#54
Oh my god! Thanks for this!
sAviOr...
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
June 08 2009 03:10 GMT
#55
Please don't forget to login to liquipedia before making changes? It'll save your username, and we're hoping to add some features that count the number of edits and etc (given our history, not sure if that's ever going to happen, but it should provide incentive for you to login)
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
Orome
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Switzerland11984 Posts
June 08 2009 03:10 GMT
#56
Incredibly awesome <333
On a purely personal note, I'd like to show Yellow the beauty of infinitely repeating Starcraft 2 bunkers. -Boxer
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24803 Posts
June 08 2009 03:10 GMT
#57
I think every help thread in the strategy forum from now on is going to follow this formula:

Post 1: Help with <blah>

Post 2: Read <wiki entry>

Post 3: Chill says: Ok good

Thread closed
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
boesthius
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States11637 Posts
June 08 2009 03:11 GMT
#58
--- Nuked ---
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
June 08 2009 03:11 GMT
#59
Yet another reason why TL is by far the most awesome site for Starcraft. The capabilities and the new features being added every month or two is just staggering.
God Bless
hooktits
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States972 Posts
June 08 2009 03:11 GMT
#60
well done ^^
Hooktits of Tits gaming @hooktits twit
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 189
ViBE125
ProTech123
Nathanias 89
RuFF_SC2 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15654
Rain 1534
GuemChi 905
Artosis 692
Bale 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever487
Counter-Strike
taco 178
minikerr26
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1000
Mew2King102
Other Games
summit1g7272
WinterStarcraft525
JimRising 497
C9.Mang0417
Trikslyr63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick898
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• davetesta25
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra546
• Shiphtur379
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 51m
INu's Battles
9h 51m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 51m
OSC
21h 6m
Replay Cast
21h 51m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.