• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:00
CEST 13:00
KST 20:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8218 users

Want a Blizzcon ticket? + Liquibet S16 wrap-up - Page 3

Forum Index > News
70 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Culture
Profile Joined October 2007
Canada488 Posts
May 27 2009 08:31 GMT
#41
Oh my why couldn't it be the highest 3 this season!
AlwaysGG
Profile Joined March 2009
Taiwan952 Posts
May 27 2009 08:32 GMT
#42
i did good last season usually around top 30~50 but not good enuf D;
Trust 神教教主 FlaSh | Believe 火心 EffOrt
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
May 27 2009 11:22 GMT
#43
lol I'm #5 in the LB for PL, fucking k0s is all I have to say
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
R3condite
Profile Joined August 2008
Korea (South)1541 Posts
May 27 2009 14:34 GMT
#44
On May 27 2009 15:50 AlTheCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2009 15:28 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On May 27 2009 15:25 kOre wrote:
Oh yeah, what happens if there's a tie for the 3 tickets?


a fight to the death

O shi-

Pistols at sundown.

more like mouses/keyboards @ sundown
haha
ggyo...
sudo.era
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States300 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-27 14:40:45
May 27 2009 14:40 GMT
#45
Wow, cool - I was in the top GOMTV ranking (tied at 10 pts). And until I left for my grandparents' house for 5 days (no interbutts), I had been in the top 30 overall pretty consistently - most of the time between 10 and 20.

I look forward to crushing you all this season
Nemesis
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2568 Posts
May 27 2009 14:40 GMT
#46
This is awesome. Unforunately I am too far away from blizzcon and can't afford the travel expenses
Lee Young Ho fighting! KT P are just CHINTOSSTIC.
DownMaxX
Profile Joined August 2008
Canada1311 Posts
May 27 2009 14:43 GMT
#47
Yeah, I doubt there's any way for me to get from the East-most side of North America to the West-most this year..
parasite
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
May 27 2009 14:59 GMT
#48
I started out strong, and since this is only going two weeks, maybe just maybe I can do it again. :D
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
R3condite
Profile Joined August 2008
Korea (South)1541 Posts
May 27 2009 15:19 GMT
#49
On May 27 2009 23:40 Nemesis wrote:
This is awesome. Unforunately I am too far away from blizzcon and can't afford the travel expenses

that suks... =/
ggyo...
GinNtoniC
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Sweden2945 Posts
May 27 2009 16:02 GMT
#50
What the hell, just looked at the date... I'm in California to the 28th of August anyway. This coming from someone who's never been to the US before. I prolly won't win this liquibet. Other suggestions on acquiring a ticket?
Huge fan of JulyZerg, HonestTea and that guy Kim Taek Yong.
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
May 27 2009 16:13 GMT
#51
On May 28 2009 01:02 GinNtoniC wrote:
What the hell, just looked at the date... I'm in California to the 28th of August anyway. This coming from someone who's never been to the US before. I prolly won't win this liquibet. Other suggestions on acquiring a ticket?



Tickets go on sale (again), Saturday the 30th (US time). Probably at around 10am. I'd suggest checking out the Blizzcon site. www.blizzcon.com
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
GinNtoniC
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Sweden2945 Posts
May 27 2009 17:06 GMT
#52
On May 28 2009 01:13 So no fek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2009 01:02 GinNtoniC wrote:
What the hell, just looked at the date... I'm in California to the 28th of August anyway. This coming from someone who's never been to the US before. I prolly won't win this liquibet. Other suggestions on acquiring a ticket?



Tickets go on sale (again), Saturday the 30th (US time). Probably at around 10am. I'd suggest checking out the Blizzcon site. www.blizzcon.com

cheers, I'll definately have to do that!
Huge fan of JulyZerg, HonestTea and that guy Kim Taek Yong.
Raithed
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
China7078 Posts
May 27 2009 19:35 GMT
#53
ugh im only #9 on gomtv. ill never get those tickets.
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
May 27 2009 22:36 GMT
#54
On May 28 2009 02:06 GinNtoniC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2009 01:13 So no fek wrote:
On May 28 2009 01:02 GinNtoniC wrote:
What the hell, just looked at the date... I'm in California to the 28th of August anyway. This coming from someone who's never been to the US before. I prolly won't win this liquibet. Other suggestions on acquiring a ticket?



Tickets go on sale (again), Saturday the 30th (US time). Probably at around 10am. I'd suggest checking out the Blizzcon site. www.blizzcon.com

cheers, I'll definately have to do that!


They post the link that the tickets will be on sale before they actually go on sale (and the tickets should also take up the entirety of the Blizzard store during the time they're still available), so I'd highly recommend finding the sale page, and starting to refresh 5-10 minutes before they actually go on sale. The listed time for the first batch of tickets was 10am, but they really went on sale at 9:56ish, and from what I heard, very few people who refreshed right at 10, got tickets.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
leomon
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada169 Posts
May 28 2009 02:12 GMT
#55
Oh man! Tickets for liquibet! =D

I'll probably sell it or give it away if I DO win thou, school = no vacations for me ><
Radians
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
May 28 2009 03:15 GMT
#56
Please note that the ticket is put in your name. You are not able to sell it.
selboN
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2523 Posts
May 28 2009 07:25 GMT
#57
I b' wantin' that ticket!
"That's what happens when you're using a mouse made out of glass!" -Tasteless (Referring to ZergBong)
Future_sc
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States783 Posts
May 28 2009 11:33 GMT
#58
awesome! I am really going to try hard now! =D
Twitter @Future_sc Twitch.tv/Future_sc
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-28 19:05:28
May 28 2009 18:54 GMT
#59
How nice: even with a horde of deserving reds/blues (staff members) without tickets, TL is giving one away!

I'm sure this promotion will drive a lot of (much-needed) traffic to TL!
✌
Kyo Yuy
Profile Joined January 2009
United States1286 Posts
May 28 2009 21:27 GMT
#60
Wow, I actually got tied on the OGN LB even though I more or less pick haphazardly. :D
#1 KawaiiRice fan :D
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 15983
StarCastTV_EN376
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
TBD vs Percival
TBD vs Krystianer
CranKy Ducklings90
CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko142
ProTech31
OGKoka 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 10926
Jaedong 5301
EffOrt 2705
BeSt 1159
actioN 865
Killer 640
Soma 574
Horang2 508
ZerO 485
Pusan 428
[ Show more ]
Zeus 238
Stork 211
Rush 158
JYJ 148
Barracks 116
ToSsGirL 55
Mong 52
HiyA 50
Terrorterran 32
Bale 29
Sexy 28
Sharp 26
Shinee 25
sorry 20
NaDa 18
Noble 11
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc4973
XaKoH 398
League of Legends
Reynor50
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2399
crisheroes1828
Other Games
gofns61639
singsing1432
olofmeister918
byalli590
Livibee197
Pyrionflax147
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick506
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream353
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 248
StarCraft 2
WardiTV31
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH360
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1700
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.