• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:57
CEST 12:57
KST 19:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8385 users

[GOM] We Don't Need No Stinkin' KeSPA! - Page 4

Forum Index > News
76 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Avidkeystamper
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States8556 Posts
April 05 2009 17:44 GMT
#61
On April 06 2009 01:56 Loophole wrote:
Casting replays? Why would they do that? no wonder they aren't sanctioned if that's the best they've got.

They're doing both, it's best to critique something after you've watched it.
Jaedong
i_heart_nukes
Profile Joined February 2009
United States21 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-05 18:51:54
April 05 2009 18:51 GMT
#62
I guess VODs are delayed this week as well? Don't see yesterday's games up.
Julmust
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Sweden4867 Posts
April 05 2009 19:53 GMT
#63
awesome new banner!
AdministratorI'm dancing in the moonlight
MuffinDude
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3837 Posts
April 05 2009 19:56 GMT
#64
Are anytime, reach, oversky, casy, xellos, gorush and other members of ace all seeded already?
Zerg can be so abusive sometimes | third member of the "loli is not a crime club" PM konadora to join!
SlayerS_`HackeR`
Profile Joined November 2008
United States190 Posts
April 05 2009 23:16 GMT
#65
so i started watching the idra vs trap game and i can't help but notice how fucking annoying Super Daniel is. plus, you have trouble hearing him clearly...
- i pwn n00bs -
Elian
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States129 Posts
April 06 2009 02:18 GMT
#66
On April 06 2009 08:16 SlayerS_`HackeR` wrote:
so i started watching the idra vs trap game and i can't help but notice how fucking annoying Super Daniel is. plus, you have trouble hearing him clearly...


You have a hard time hearing heam clearly ? ? I think his English is good. Sure, he's hyper, but umm.. typically he knows what he's talking about.

Where are the VODs?
littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
April 06 2009 03:07 GMT
#67
Generally, I don't feel like he adds much to the commentary. I think I actually preferred lilsusie.
I do like his little progamer anecdotes though.
Entusman #12
Kuja900
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3564 Posts
April 06 2009 04:15 GMT
#68
I was so scared i wasnt going to see Yellow
OMG you nasty gurl
berkguyyy
Profile Joined June 2008
United States151 Posts
April 06 2009 07:53 GMT
#69
On April 06 2009 12:07 littlechava wrote:
Generally, I don't feel like he adds much to the commentary. I think I actually preferred lilsusie.
I do like his little progamer anecdotes though.


I'm not sure how I follow your logic on exactly why you prefer Lilsusie over Superdanielman especially if we're talking about "adds much to the commentary." He might not have super perfect fluency, but it's really easy to understand him and his knowledge of the game is far better than probably most here in TL. Plus I love how they talk about random stuff and generally click better than Tasteless/Lilsusie. I just hope SKT1 will join Gom if there is a next season...
[X]Ken_D
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States4653 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-06 12:02:55
April 06 2009 12:02 GMT
#70
On April 06 2009 16:53 berkguyyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2009 12:07 littlechava wrote:
Generally, I don't feel like he adds much to the commentary. I think I actually preferred lilsusie.
I do like his little progamer anecdotes though.


I'm not sure how I follow your logic on exactly why you prefer Lilsusie over Superdanielman especially if we're talking about "adds much to the commentary." He might not have super perfect fluency, but it's really easy to understand him and his knowledge of the game is far better than probably most here in TL. Plus I love how they talk about random stuff and generally click better than Tasteless/Lilsusie. I just hope SKT1 will join Gom if there is a next season...


Superdaniel & Tasteless both talks about the same stuff that is going on in the game. Superdaniel's in-game knowledge isn't as good as Tasteless since Tasteless has far better in-game experience. Tasteless plays iccup at least. Whereas Lilsusie talks about a lot of the stuff outside of the game such as rumors and gossips revolving around the programer. In the beginning, I prefer Superdanielman, but now he is a bit repetitive. I wouldn't mind seeing Lilsusie back as well.
[X]Domain - I just do the website. Nothing more.
berkguyyy
Profile Joined June 2008
United States151 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-06 20:43:07
April 06 2009 20:21 GMT
#71
On April 06 2009 21:02 [X]Ken_D wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2009 16:53 berkguyyy wrote:
On April 06 2009 12:07 littlechava wrote:
Generally, I don't feel like he adds much to the commentary. I think I actually preferred lilsusie.
I do like his little progamer anecdotes though.


I'm not sure how I follow your logic on exactly why you prefer Lilsusie over Superdanielman especially if we're talking about "adds much to the commentary." He might not have super perfect fluency, but it's really easy to understand him and his knowledge of the game is far better than probably most here in TL. Plus I love how they talk about random stuff and generally click better than Tasteless/Lilsusie. I just hope SKT1 will join Gom if there is a next season...


Superdaniel & Tasteless both talks about the same stuff that is going on in the game. Superdaniel's in-game knowledge isn't as good as Tasteless since Tasteless has far better in-game experience. Tasteless plays iccup at least. Whereas Lilsusie talks about a lot of the stuff outside of the game such as rumors and gossips revolving around the programer. In the beginning, I prefer Superdanielman, but now he is a bit repetitive. I wouldn't mind seeing Lilsusie back as well.


I disagree with your statement that Superdaniel's in-game knowledge isn't as good as Tasteless'. Yea, Tasteless plays iccup sometimes but Superdaniel was the coach of Estro for many years. And trust me, when you're a coach of a progame team in Korea for many years chances are your knowledge is deeper than some dude that plays on iccup and probably even the Korean progamers. Seriously, give Superdaniel respect man and listen to the stuffs he says, it's really some of the best commentary you'll ever hear.
i_heart_nukes
Profile Joined February 2009
United States21 Posts
April 06 2009 21:46 GMT
#72
Because of Tasteless and Superdaniel's experience, they can talk intelligently about the history of the game and how strategies have evolved. I find that stuff very interesting. Susie was a great source of color; she could provide the inside scoop from the progamer clubhouse and some fun anecdotes about the players, their IDs, etc. GOM ought to let her cover that stuff and post it on the site. That's the kind of extra content that (I hope) Tasteless and SDM hinted at recently. Adding a level of in-depth reporting like that would really help round out GOMs coverage and make SC a better "sport."
SoulMarine
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States586 Posts
April 06 2009 23:37 GMT
#73
Ohmygodgodgodohmyyyyy SoulKey
베이비 폭스 WeMade 파이팅! ~ WeMade 팬 ~ BaBy 팬 ~ щ(゚Д゚щ) Gee Gee Gee Gee BaBy BaBy BaBy ♫♫
VorcePA
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States1102 Posts
April 07 2009 01:29 GMT
#74
On April 05 2009 10:59 TheTyranid wrote:
Ok can someone please clarify the difference between Kespa "recognized" and Kespa"sanctioned"?

Does winning Gom season 2 count as winning a starleague or just a special event?


From what I gather, recognized means they acknowledge the fact that it exists.

Sanctioned means that wins/losses by players affect a player's monthly KeSPA ranking.
Shitposting
fbh
Profile Joined April 2009
China1 Post
April 07 2009 08:13 GMT
#75
In my opinion osl and msl are enough for progamers.GCL seems unsuitable and untraditional.
If it want to be comparable, the tounament should have been the same with osl and msl,and not the 128-64-32-16-8-4-2-1.It is too bore and not have the sense of layer. Fans who visited the hall are not more and the hall seems like the one of five years ago.And the main speaker--ding yeehun,I see him from osl to weg to Chinese channels and tounaments than back to Kroea,from
sc to w3 and then also back to sc, no one he sponsored or speaked remains longer! Though he is something, he is respectable,what he actually want to do? Osl and msl's main speakers vs gcl's ding seems like osl and msl vs gcl. There are two speakers in gcl who speak in English,everyone said they are good ,but I cannot understand what they said, their voice is too fast, I am a beginner of English
bearbuddy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3442 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-08 04:57:10
April 08 2009 04:56 GMT
#76
Why not get a 3-commentator-combo like the Korean commentating team?
ShejtaN
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden59 Posts
April 13 2009 21:17 GMT
#77
never seen soulkey play, gotta see it
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 15983
StarCastTV_EN376
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
TBD vs Percival
TBD vs Krystianer
CranKy Ducklings81
CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko109
ProTech24
OGKoka 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 10926
Jaedong 5301
EffOrt 2705
BeSt 1159
actioN 865
Killer 640
Soma 574
Horang2 508
ZerO 485
Pusan 428
[ Show more ]
Zeus 238
Stork 211
Rush 158
JYJ 148
Barracks 116
ToSsGirL 55
Mong 52
HiyA 50
Bale 29
Sexy 28
Terrorterran 27
Sharp 26
Shinee 25
sorry 20
NaDa 18
Noble 11
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc4973
XaKoH 398
League of Legends
Reynor50
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2288
crisheroes1754
Other Games
gofns59776
singsing1409
olofmeister918
byalli557
Livibee217
Pyrionflax136
ArmadaUGS54
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick518
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream330
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 248
StarCraft 2
WardiTV16
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH365
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1769
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 3m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.