• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:12
CEST 07:12
KST 14:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7433 users

Liquibition #28 - Results + VODs - Page 20

Forum Index > News
465 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 24 Next All
FlamyDeath
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Netherlands146 Posts
March 08 2009 20:25 GMT
#381
On March 09 2009 03:02 Zoler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2009 01:21 Adeny wrote:
On March 09 2009 01:14 Wotans_Fire wrote:
I need those vods before my pizza gets here


I'm in exactly the same position!
Also Zoler, just hearing Chill's sexy voice is enough reason to DL those vods.


Plexas voice is waay cooler ^^

So is Artosis, sorry Chill!


I'll have to disagree. Chill is superior to Plexa in every aspect of commentating.
Not that Plexa isn't good, but Chill is just better imo =)
We real cool. We Left school. We Lurk Late. We Strike Straight. We Sing sin. We Thin gin. We Jazz June. We Die soon
deus_073
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
Romania187 Posts
March 08 2009 20:40 GMT
#382
Indeed. I hate to admit it, but Chill is >> than Plexa or anybody else that i've heard from tl and in combination with Artosis... it should be fun.
QuickSandSlowly
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
China95 Posts
March 08 2009 20:57 GMT
#383
+ Show Spoiler +
ARRGG WHERE ARE THEM VODS!!!
jijibulei ggplay
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
March 08 2009 21:17 GMT
#384
On March 09 2009 05:25 FlamyDeath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2009 03:02 Zoler wrote:
On March 09 2009 01:21 Adeny wrote:
On March 09 2009 01:14 Wotans_Fire wrote:
I need those vods before my pizza gets here


I'm in exactly the same position!
Also Zoler, just hearing Chill's sexy voice is enough reason to DL those vods.


Plexas voice is waay cooler ^^

So is Artosis, sorry Chill!


I'll have to disagree. Chill is superior to Plexa in every aspect of commentating.
Not that Plexa isn't good, but Chill is just better imo =)


Err what? What does that has to do with anything?
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
keV.
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3214 Posts
March 08 2009 21:19 GMT
#385
On March 09 2009 05:57 QuickSandSlowly wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
ARRGG WHERE ARE THEM VODS!!!


^
"brevity is the soul of wit" - William Shakesman
FlamyDeath
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Netherlands146 Posts
March 08 2009 21:21 GMT
#386
On March 09 2009 06:17 Zoler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2009 05:25 FlamyDeath wrote:
On March 09 2009 03:02 Zoler wrote:


Plexas voice is waay cooler ^^

So is Artosis, sorry Chill!


I'll have to disagree. Chill is superior to Plexa in every aspect of commentating.
Not that Plexa isn't good, but Chill is just better imo =)


Err what? What does that has to do with anything?


which part of "every aspect" don't you understand?
We real cool. We Left school. We Lurk Late. We Strike Straight. We Sing sin. We Thin gin. We Jazz June. We Die soon
Lewis
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
China14 Posts
March 08 2009 21:45 GMT
#387
When back to the thread again, I cannot believe the VODs still haven't come out
Next time it's better giving an estimated time, like three days later instead of soon
Zapdos_Smithh
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada2620 Posts
March 08 2009 21:45 GMT
#388
On March 09 2009 04:55 Maenander wrote:
I hope the VODs are up soon, cause I won´t have time to watch them during the rest of the week

ProTech_MediC
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States498 Posts
March 08 2009 22:00 GMT
#389
I want to watch this so badly. How soon is "soon"? The anticipation is killing me! =)
MC Fighting!~
sungohan
Profile Joined August 2008
United States54 Posts
March 08 2009 22:17 GMT
#390
On March 09 2009 05:25 FlamyDeath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2009 03:02 Zoler wrote:
On March 09 2009 01:21 Adeny wrote:
On March 09 2009 01:14 Wotans_Fire wrote:
I need those vods before my pizza gets here


I'm in exactly the same position!
Also Zoler, just hearing Chill's sexy voice is enough reason to DL those vods.


Plexas voice is waay cooler ^^

So is Artosis, sorry Chill!


I'll have to disagree. Chill is superior to Plexa in every aspect of commentating.
Not that Plexa isn't good, but Chill is just better imo =)


Have to agree this.

Chill's game analysis is very good.
But Plexa always makes some mistakes here and there.
Accent thing is actually a turn off for me.
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
March 08 2009 22:20 GMT
#391
On March 09 2009 06:45 Lewis wrote:
When back to the thread again, I cannot believe the VODs still haven't come out
Next time it's better giving an estimated time, like three days later instead of soon
They should have been up by now, I'm not sure why they are not, but it was certainly not planned...
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
March 08 2009 22:47 GMT
#392
Too much DotA makes for not enough VODs. Working on them now, I promise .
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Maenander
Profile Joined November 2002
Germany4927 Posts
March 08 2009 22:51 GMT
#393
oh how much I loathe DotA
besseriym
Profile Joined February 2009
United States42 Posts
March 08 2009 22:59 GMT
#394
The suspense is killing me! lol.

I'm surprised i've been able to avoid spoiling the results for myself so far.
Whoa...people still play Starcraft?!?!?...awesome. ^^
PlutoNZ
Profile Joined February 2008
New Zealand410 Posts
March 08 2009 23:01 GMT
#395
On March 09 2009 07:47 R1CH wrote:
Too much DotA makes for not enough VODs. Working on them now, I promise .

Another reason for me to hate DotA!!
HiOT
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Sweden1000 Posts
March 08 2009 23:02 GMT
#396
On March 09 2009 07:59 besseriym wrote:
The suspense is killing me! lol.

I'm surprised i've been able to avoid spoiling the results for myself so far.


Second that!
Officially the founder of Team Property (:
Megalisk
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States6095 Posts
March 08 2009 23:05 GMT
#397
I couldn't wait and read the spoilers, I still want to watch the vods though.
Tear stained american saints and dirty guitar dreams across a universe of desert and blue sky , gas station coffee love letters and two dollar pistol kisses from thirty five dollar hotel room stationary .
Zapdos_Smithh
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada2620 Posts
March 08 2009 23:21 GMT
#398
On March 09 2009 08:05 AlphaxOmega wrote:
I couldn't wait and read the spoilers, I still want to watch the vods though.


Lol I waited all day and decided to bet on the 2 new liquibets, and I didn't expect the liquibition matchup to be so high on the screen so I saw it -.- Still wanting to watch as well.
Roxen000
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
1226 Posts
March 08 2009 23:46 GMT
#399
Fuck. The latest poll was a nice spoiler =[
._.
Zapdos_Smithh
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada2620 Posts
March 08 2009 23:48 GMT
#400
On March 09 2009 08:46 Roxen000 wrote:
Fuck. The latest poll was a nice spoiler =[


Wow lol I didn't even realize that.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft384
RuFF_SC2 187
-ZergGirl 108
Nina 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2065
sorry 44
910 31
Bale 24
NotJumperer 16
yabsab 11
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 6
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 770
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1105
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox830
Mew2King3
Other Games
summit1g6882
WinterStarcraft354
C9.Mang0271
Livibee154
Sick134
Maynarde130
ArmadaUGS31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick653
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream175
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2255
League of Legends
• Stunt422
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 48m
Stellar Fest
7h 48m
The PondCast
1d 4h
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
OSC
1d 18h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.