• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:43
CEST 09:43
KST 16:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7186 users

[WL] Don't Stop Me Now! - Page 6

Forum Index > News
118 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
February 14 2009 05:15 GMT
#101
Nice, thanks for the write-up.
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
February 14 2009 14:21 GMT
#102
On February 14 2009 10:21 nttea wrote:
Bisu won 3 titles cause the maps were protossed cause no protoss can play on balanced maps


hahahaha word
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
February 14 2009 17:04 GMT
#103
On February 14 2009 11:39 x89titan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2009 07:50 fanatacist wrote:
On February 14 2009 06:31 Jaeden wrote:
On February 14 2009 06:01 fanatacist wrote:
On February 14 2009 03:08 Jaeden wrote:
On February 13 2009 23:16 fanatacist wrote:
On February 13 2009 16:18 Jaeden wrote:
On February 13 2009 14:57 fanatacist wrote:
On February 13 2009 02:51 minus_human wrote:
On February 13 2009 02:37 fanatacist wrote:
[quote]
How relevant is your response to my statement?
Not at all.

minus_human, just because their overall record is in favor of Flash doesn't mean that he is the clear favorite in a Bo5 vs. Bisu at the moment. Skill levels change over time.


Honestly, except Bisu's PvZ lately (which is irrelevant) they're both on fire right now. It would be really cool to see a showdown between them, a rematch for the gom series.

and of course 3 more wins in the overall record say nothing about who the favorite would be right now, but I just like to say negative shit about Bisu on every occasion

I am not saying Bisu is the favorite (although I like to think he would win), I am just saying that Flash ISN'T.

Bisu hater? Banned from Queen club sorry.
On February 13 2009 02:53 minus_human wrote:
Also Flash has a victory over Bisu from the time he (flash) was a nobody, he proxy raxed on Monty Hall and used 3 scvs to mine out the entrance to bisu's base with the help of a proxy Refinery

So he cheesed and won (more than once), I mean, this doesn't happen to anyone right? It clearly takes great skill on Flash's part and proved he was the better player even back then.

Come on now.

well then queen fanclub looks doomed...there are a LOT of Bisu haters u know :s

It was a joke d:
And I think most Bisu haters are for one of two reasons:
1. Savior.
2. Bisu fans.
Amirite?
Has little to do with Bisu himself, and come on now, who wouldn't take down Savior if they had the chance to do it in their first MSL finals?

I was kind of neutral, but now I dislike him after his interviews...of course his fans are annoying as well ^^

I guess I can see that, motion passed.

But you can't tell me that he isn't fucking awesome at the game. I imagine it's a "love to hate" kind of thing, like the Matler days of Savior. Or the fact that he is more successful than Jaedong (your choice of progamer, I presume), while having played a similar amount of games.

lol, I don`t think he's more successful than JD...ok, my mistake, he is, but not in the last 1year~ 1 and a half, or so...coz JD kinda sucked earlier than that and while JD may be my favorite player, I bet Savior is the primary reason I don`t like Bisu, coz u know...I LOVE SAVIOR! D:
Imo JD and Bisu aren`t rivals...while Savior and Bisu are
again, Bisu's fans ( most of them ) are a reason to hate him + his interviews

In the last year and a half, Bisu won 3 titles, whereas Jaedong has won 1.
I would say Savior and Bisu aren't rivals because Bisu dominates Savior overall, and Savior is from a different era. I'd say Bisu is the anti-Savior.
Jaedong/Flash/Bisu are a trio of rivals to me, although JD/Flash only cite each other.

bisu doesnt have an osl tho. and jd has 2 titles: 1 osl and 1 msl

2 different titles vs 4 titles (if you consider GOM Classic a title). OSL is generally (bash me if I'm wrong) considered as 1.5 OSLs, so 2.5 vs 3 at worst, 2.5 vs 4 at best.
Peace~
MutaDoom
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1163 Posts
February 14 2009 21:28 GMT
#104
On February 12 2009 22:50 minus_human wrote:
How can people argue about Bisu being a bonjwa when Flash and Jaedong are exerting such domination? Yeah I know Bisu's in the leagues.. but still.

good write-up


Wasn't there already a write-up proving that horribly wrong?
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
February 14 2009 22:29 GMT
#105
On February 15 2009 06:28 MutaDoom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2009 22:50 minus_human wrote:
How can people argue about Bisu being a bonjwa when Flash and Jaedong are exerting such domination? Yeah I know Bisu's in the leagues.. but still.

good write-up


Wasn't there already a write-up proving that horribly wrong?

Yea... And he wasn't supporting it either...
Peace~
Jaeden
Profile Joined September 2008
Romania1489 Posts
February 15 2009 11:34 GMT
#106
On February 15 2009 02:04 fanatacist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2009 11:39 x89titan wrote:
On February 14 2009 07:50 fanatacist wrote:
On February 14 2009 06:31 Jaeden wrote:
On February 14 2009 06:01 fanatacist wrote:
On February 14 2009 03:08 Jaeden wrote:
On February 13 2009 23:16 fanatacist wrote:
On February 13 2009 16:18 Jaeden wrote:
On February 13 2009 14:57 fanatacist wrote:
On February 13 2009 02:51 minus_human wrote:
[quote]

Honestly, except Bisu's PvZ lately (which is irrelevant) they're both on fire right now. It would be really cool to see a showdown between them, a rematch for the gom series.

and of course 3 more wins in the overall record say nothing about who the favorite would be right now, but I just like to say negative shit about Bisu on every occasion

I am not saying Bisu is the favorite (although I like to think he would win), I am just saying that Flash ISN'T.

Bisu hater? Banned from Queen club sorry.
On February 13 2009 02:53 minus_human wrote:
Also Flash has a victory over Bisu from the time he (flash) was a nobody, he proxy raxed on Monty Hall and used 3 scvs to mine out the entrance to bisu's base with the help of a proxy Refinery

So he cheesed and won (more than once), I mean, this doesn't happen to anyone right? It clearly takes great skill on Flash's part and proved he was the better player even back then.

Come on now.

well then queen fanclub looks doomed...there are a LOT of Bisu haters u know :s

It was a joke d:
And I think most Bisu haters are for one of two reasons:
1. Savior.
2. Bisu fans.
Amirite?
Has little to do with Bisu himself, and come on now, who wouldn't take down Savior if they had the chance to do it in their first MSL finals?

I was kind of neutral, but now I dislike him after his interviews...of course his fans are annoying as well ^^

I guess I can see that, motion passed.

But you can't tell me that he isn't fucking awesome at the game. I imagine it's a "love to hate" kind of thing, like the Matler days of Savior. Or the fact that he is more successful than Jaedong (your choice of progamer, I presume), while having played a similar amount of games.

lol, I don`t think he's more successful than JD...ok, my mistake, he is, but not in the last 1year~ 1 and a half, or so...coz JD kinda sucked earlier than that and while JD may be my favorite player, I bet Savior is the primary reason I don`t like Bisu, coz u know...I LOVE SAVIOR! D:
Imo JD and Bisu aren`t rivals...while Savior and Bisu are
again, Bisu's fans ( most of them ) are a reason to hate him + his interviews

In the last year and a half, Bisu won 3 titles, whereas Jaedong has won 1.
I would say Savior and Bisu aren't rivals because Bisu dominates Savior overall, and Savior is from a different era. I'd say Bisu is the anti-Savior.
Jaedong/Flash/Bisu are a trio of rivals to me, although JD/Flash only cite each other.

bisu doesnt have an osl tho. and jd has 2 titles: 1 osl and 1 msl

2 different titles vs 4 titles (if you consider GOM Classic a title). OSL is generally (bash me if I'm wrong) considered as 1.5 OSLs, so 2.5 vs 3 at worst, 2.5 vs 4 at best.

I don`t get somethin` here
Bisu won GOM and an OSL, anything else in the past 1.5years?
JD won GOM, a MSL, and an OSL
Boxer: " Lee Jae Dong is the best player. He`s all about the micro; he`s the player which has the most amazing control"
Jaeden
Profile Joined September 2008
Romania1489 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-15 11:45:26
February 15 2009 11:41 GMT
#107
On February 14 2009 06:44 Dgtl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2009 13:58 AzureEye wrote:
On February 12 2009 22:36 Plexa wrote:
On February 12 2009 21:38 ZaYo wrote:
On February 12 2009 20:49 Zzoram wrote:
On February 12 2009 20:41 Racenilatr wrote:
I wanna see Flash vs Savior. That will be an epic match in my opinion :D


Actually you don't want that to happen. Flash would embarass him.


Actually his worst matchup is tvz...
and yet he rapes jaedong repeatedly..

damn flash is scary


I beg to differ, Jaedong has won more games verse Flash than vice versa

Actually he hasn't it is 8-7 for flash in there games.

No it`s not. How can u count a bo3 in the Ro16 of GOM's Star Invitational, and not count GSL Season 1 FINALS
It`s actually 10-8 in favor of Jaedong

(it was 5-5 since the begging of their prime until the GOM Finals, and Then JD went 8-5)
However, Flash is in a better shape nowadays.
Boxer: " Lee Jae Dong is the best player. He`s all about the micro; he`s the player which has the most amazing control"
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
February 15 2009 17:58 GMT
#108
On February 15 2009 20:34 Jaeden wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2009 02:04 fanatacist wrote:
On February 14 2009 11:39 x89titan wrote:
On February 14 2009 07:50 fanatacist wrote:
On February 14 2009 06:31 Jaeden wrote:
On February 14 2009 06:01 fanatacist wrote:
On February 14 2009 03:08 Jaeden wrote:
On February 13 2009 23:16 fanatacist wrote:
On February 13 2009 16:18 Jaeden wrote:
On February 13 2009 14:57 fanatacist wrote:
[quote]
I am not saying Bisu is the favorite (although I like to think he would win), I am just saying that Flash ISN'T.

Bisu hater? Banned from Queen club sorry.
[quote]
So he cheesed and won (more than once), I mean, this doesn't happen to anyone right? It clearly takes great skill on Flash's part and proved he was the better player even back then.

Come on now.

well then queen fanclub looks doomed...there are a LOT of Bisu haters u know :s

It was a joke d:
And I think most Bisu haters are for one of two reasons:
1. Savior.
2. Bisu fans.
Amirite?
Has little to do with Bisu himself, and come on now, who wouldn't take down Savior if they had the chance to do it in their first MSL finals?

I was kind of neutral, but now I dislike him after his interviews...of course his fans are annoying as well ^^

I guess I can see that, motion passed.

But you can't tell me that he isn't fucking awesome at the game. I imagine it's a "love to hate" kind of thing, like the Matler days of Savior. Or the fact that he is more successful than Jaedong (your choice of progamer, I presume), while having played a similar amount of games.

lol, I don`t think he's more successful than JD...ok, my mistake, he is, but not in the last 1year~ 1 and a half, or so...coz JD kinda sucked earlier than that and while JD may be my favorite player, I bet Savior is the primary reason I don`t like Bisu, coz u know...I LOVE SAVIOR! D:
Imo JD and Bisu aren`t rivals...while Savior and Bisu are
again, Bisu's fans ( most of them ) are a reason to hate him + his interviews

In the last year and a half, Bisu won 3 titles, whereas Jaedong has won 1.
I would say Savior and Bisu aren't rivals because Bisu dominates Savior overall, and Savior is from a different era. I'd say Bisu is the anti-Savior.
Jaedong/Flash/Bisu are a trio of rivals to me, although JD/Flash only cite each other.

bisu doesnt have an osl tho. and jd has 2 titles: 1 osl and 1 msl

2 different titles vs 4 titles (if you consider GOM Classic a title). OSL is generally (bash me if I'm wrong) considered as 1.5 OSLs, so 2.5 vs 3 at worst, 2.5 vs 4 at best.

I don`t get somethin` here
Bisu won GOM and an OSL, anything else in the past 1.5years?
JD won GOM, a MSL, and an OSL

JD won GOM MSL (1 thing), WCG Korea (not counting this), and an OSL a year and 3 months ago.

Bisu won GOM classic, 2 MSLs, and an MSL in July '07 a year and 7 months ago.
Peace~
Kilvakiller
Profile Joined December 2007
Chile15 Posts
February 15 2009 21:15 GMT
#109
CJ Entus *.*
For Aiur!!
minus_human
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
4784 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-15 21:27:53
February 15 2009 21:26 GMT
#110
lol fana

I'm really neutral towards Bisu

My point is, that even though Flash is 3 victories ahead of Bisu in their personal score, one of them was a really strange cheese when Flash had the advantage of being a nobody. He DOESN'T deserve credit for this.
I think the only favorite between Flash and Bisu right now would be a biased personal choice.

haha screw u guys

I'll start MY OWN QUEEN FANCLUB

if anyone wants to join PM me
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
February 15 2009 22:29 GMT
#111
I think both Flash and Bisu suck. They're just taking up space before the next Bonjwa comes along.
That being said, I hope Jaedong wins vs Bisu, because he's less gay in person.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-15 23:22:22
February 15 2009 23:13 GMT
#112
On February 16 2009 07:29 CubEdIn wrote:
I think both Flash and Bisu suck. They're just taking up space before the next Bonjwa comes along.
That being said, I hope Jaedong wins vs Bisu, because he's less gay in person.

I doubt there will be another bonjwa as dominant as the old ones, or another player as dominant as these two for a while.

EDIT: Except Jaedong.
Peace~
Jaeden
Profile Joined September 2008
Romania1489 Posts
February 16 2009 09:05 GMT
#113
On February 16 2009 02:58 fanatacist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2009 20:34 Jaeden wrote:
On February 15 2009 02:04 fanatacist wrote:
On February 14 2009 11:39 x89titan wrote:
On February 14 2009 07:50 fanatacist wrote:
On February 14 2009 06:31 Jaeden wrote:
On February 14 2009 06:01 fanatacist wrote:
On February 14 2009 03:08 Jaeden wrote:
On February 13 2009 23:16 fanatacist wrote:
On February 13 2009 16:18 Jaeden wrote:
[quote]
well then queen fanclub looks doomed...there are a LOT of Bisu haters u know :s

It was a joke d:
And I think most Bisu haters are for one of two reasons:
1. Savior.
2. Bisu fans.
Amirite?
Has little to do with Bisu himself, and come on now, who wouldn't take down Savior if they had the chance to do it in their first MSL finals?

I was kind of neutral, but now I dislike him after his interviews...of course his fans are annoying as well ^^

I guess I can see that, motion passed.

But you can't tell me that he isn't fucking awesome at the game. I imagine it's a "love to hate" kind of thing, like the Matler days of Savior. Or the fact that he is more successful than Jaedong (your choice of progamer, I presume), while having played a similar amount of games.

lol, I don`t think he's more successful than JD...ok, my mistake, he is, but not in the last 1year~ 1 and a half, or so...coz JD kinda sucked earlier than that and while JD may be my favorite player, I bet Savior is the primary reason I don`t like Bisu, coz u know...I LOVE SAVIOR! D:
Imo JD and Bisu aren`t rivals...while Savior and Bisu are
again, Bisu's fans ( most of them ) are a reason to hate him + his interviews

In the last year and a half, Bisu won 3 titles, whereas Jaedong has won 1.
I would say Savior and Bisu aren't rivals because Bisu dominates Savior overall, and Savior is from a different era. I'd say Bisu is the anti-Savior.
Jaedong/Flash/Bisu are a trio of rivals to me, although JD/Flash only cite each other.

bisu doesnt have an osl tho. and jd has 2 titles: 1 osl and 1 msl

2 different titles vs 4 titles (if you consider GOM Classic a title). OSL is generally (bash me if I'm wrong) considered as 1.5 OSLs, so 2.5 vs 3 at worst, 2.5 vs 4 at best.

I don`t get somethin` here
Bisu won GOM and an OSL, anything else in the past 1.5years?
JD won GOM, a MSL, and an OSL

JD won GOM MSL (1 thing), WCG Korea (not counting this), and an OSL a year and 3 months ago.

Bisu won GOM classic, 2 MSLs, and an MSL in July '07 a year and 7 months ago.

so ur sayin bisu won 3 MSLs in the last 1.5 years ...what ?!
sorry ..Bisu won 1 MSL and 1 GSL...2MSLs if u count the one against stork in July 2007...so 2 MSLs and one GSL
Jaedong won 1 MSL , 1 GSL, 1 OSL....the OSL bein` the earliest of all...in the last days of 2007, 2 OSL seasons later than Bisu's
so yeah..this is why I`m sayin Jaedong is more accomplished than Bisu in the last 1year~1.5years
Boxer: " Lee Jae Dong is the best player. He`s all about the micro; he`s the player which has the most amazing control"
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
February 16 2009 15:42 GMT
#114
Woops, he got a silver in one of them. Make that 2 MSL, 1 GSL in the past 1 year and 7 months for Bisu.

Jaedong: 1 MSL, 1 OSL, 1 WCG in the past 1 year and 3 months.

http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/search.php?type=all&search=jaedong&x=0&y=0

Use TLPG kthnxbai~
Peace~
dibban
Profile Joined July 2008
Sweden1279 Posts
February 16 2009 18:38 GMT
#115
Flash stop beating my JD
이제동 - 이영호 since '07.
Jaeden
Profile Joined September 2008
Romania1489 Posts
February 16 2009 23:15 GMT
#116
On February 17 2009 00:42 fanatacist wrote:
Woops, he got a silver in one of them. Make that 2 MSL, 1 GSL in the past 1 year and 7 months for Bisu.

Jaedong: 1 MSL, 1 OSL, 1 WCG in the past 1 year and 3 months.

http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/search.php?type=all&search=jaedong&x=0&y=0

Use TLPG kthnxbai~

GSL season 1 not in TLPD ? kthnxbai~
Boxer: " Lee Jae Dong is the best player. He`s all about the micro; he`s the player which has the most amazing control"
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
February 16 2009 23:23 GMT
#117
On February 17 2009 08:15 Jaeden wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2009 00:42 fanatacist wrote:
Woops, he got a silver in one of them. Make that 2 MSL, 1 GSL in the past 1 year and 7 months for Bisu.

Jaedong: 1 MSL, 1 OSL, 1 WCG in the past 1 year and 3 months.

http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/search.php?type=all&search=jaedong&x=0&y=0

Use TLPG kthnxbai~

GSL season 1 not in TLPD ? kthnxbai~

Problem of database; not subject to any blame due to invalid basis of information. KTHANKXSSSBAIAI!!!~
Peace~
Jaeden
Profile Joined September 2008
Romania1489 Posts
February 16 2009 23:31 GMT
#118
On February 17 2009 08:23 fanatacist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2009 08:15 Jaeden wrote:
On February 17 2009 00:42 fanatacist wrote:
Woops, he got a silver in one of them. Make that 2 MSL, 1 GSL in the past 1 year and 7 months for Bisu.

Jaedong: 1 MSL, 1 OSL, 1 WCG in the past 1 year and 3 months.

http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/search.php?type=all&search=jaedong&x=0&y=0

Use TLPG kthnxbai~

GSL season 1 not in TLPD ? kthnxbai~

Problem of database; not subject to any blame due to invalid basis of information. KTHANKXSSSBAIAI!!!~

hahaha, ok I`m I`m I`m fine with that D:
Boxer: " Lee Jae Dong is the best player. He`s all about the micro; he`s the player which has the most amazing control"
Metaspace
Profile Joined November 2006
Austria670 Posts
February 25 2009 16:32 GMT
#119
Wow Jaedong vs. Sunny...to have such nerves to hold out under so much pressure and finally swing the tides with ultras.

Congrats for Sunny too to mount such pressure. A great game.
Wir haben zuwenig Vespingas!
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1034
910 741
ggaemo 686
actioN 605
Mong 272
Shuttle 111
Dewaltoss 96
Leta 86
Yoon 80
yabsab 39
[ Show more ]
soO 32
Hm[arnc] 31
Bale 25
Aegong 15
Noble 14
Dota 2
Fuzer 83
League of Legends
JimRising 551
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss229
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor856
Other Games
summit1g8582
olofmeister699
ceh9533
Happy266
PiGStarcraft237
Mew2King106
ArmadaUGS46
trigger10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2332
League of Legends
• Rush1180
• Stunt437
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 18m
OSC
14h 18m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.