• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:34
CEST 06:34
KST 13:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9908 users

[WL] Don't Stop Me Now! - Page 5

Forum Index > News
118 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
SimonB
Profile Joined September 2008
United States1088 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-13 02:35:18
February 13 2009 02:32 GMT
#81
I still think (T)fOrGG is one of the best. Normally I would put him at #2, but he's not played all that much or that well as of late, so Leta gets that spot for the time being.

Edit: Actually, looking at his TLPD, he really hasn't been playing well since his MSL win.

Still, in that MSL win, he played as good as almost anyone can.
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
February 13 2009 03:35 GMT
#82
On February 13 2009 00:57 minus_human wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2009 00:28 fanatacist wrote:
On February 12 2009 23:49 minus_human wrote:
On February 12 2009 23:33 fanatacist wrote:
Great write-up, thanks!

PS: It's 9-1 T>P not P>T. Don't know if it has been mentioned.

EDIT: Queen = +1000 respect points to you. Seriously. Queen fans unite! (ITW!!?!?)



count me as one too!!

No Romanians allowed.

JK you're in mothafucka~ Queen forever.


lol

who waaaants tooo liiiiiive forevaaaaaaaaaaaaah

We are the champions my friends. Great read.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
AzureEye
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States1360 Posts
February 13 2009 04:58 GMT
#83
On February 12 2009 22:36 Plexa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2009 21:38 ZaYo wrote:
On February 12 2009 20:49 Zzoram wrote:
On February 12 2009 20:41 Racenilatr wrote:
I wanna see Flash vs Savior. That will be an epic match in my opinion :D


Actually you don't want that to happen. Flash would embarass him.


Actually his worst matchup is tvz...
and yet he rapes jaedong repeatedly..

damn flash is scary


I beg to differ, Jaedong has won more games verse Flash than vice versa
Terrans who whine: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=107788
AzureEye
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States1360 Posts
February 13 2009 04:58 GMT
#84
On February 12 2009 23:46 Zoler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2009 23:27 Jaksiel wrote:
Queen for the win.

I agree with not including Light v Fantasy. That game was 45 minutes of boredom with 10 minutes of interesting play at the end.

I wonder if the Terran domination of WL is because of the map pool or if the Terran players are just better right now.


Maybe I'm wrong but I heard the maps are protoss favored atm?


Maybe I'm wrong but I heard the Terrans are just rigged for 10 years of starcraft scene?
Terrans who whine: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=107788
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
February 13 2009 05:57 GMT
#85
On February 13 2009 02:51 minus_human wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2009 02:37 fanatacist wrote:
On February 13 2009 00:56 Zoler wrote:
On February 13 2009 00:13 barth wrote:
On February 12 2009 20:34 Zoler wrote:
Flash is obviously the best to ever have played Starcraft.

So you dont think its Boxer anymore, huh?


Just because I'm a fanboy it doesn't mean I'm dumb like some other fanboys... *cough* *cough*

Boxer is far from the best player, but he's the most cool and creative player and it's also thanks to him BW and e-sports is big today.


On February 13 2009 00:30 fanatacist wrote:
On February 12 2009 20:34 Zoler wrote:
Flash is obviously the best to ever have played Starcraft.

Too bad that Bisu beat him in GOM... in a Bo3 (not just a stray game or a cheese here or there).


Which progamer has the most annoying fanbase??
Bisu (971)

How relevant is your response to my statement?
Not at all.

minus_human, just because their overall record is in favor of Flash doesn't mean that he is the clear favorite in a Bo5 vs. Bisu at the moment. Skill levels change over time.


Honestly, except Bisu's PvZ lately (which is irrelevant) they're both on fire right now. It would be really cool to see a showdown between them, a rematch for the gom series.

and of course 3 more wins in the overall record say nothing about who the favorite would be right now, but I just like to say negative shit about Bisu on every occasion

I am not saying Bisu is the favorite (although I like to think he would win), I am just saying that Flash ISN'T.

Bisu hater? Banned from Queen club sorry.
On February 13 2009 02:53 minus_human wrote:
Also Flash has a victory over Bisu from the time he (flash) was a nobody, he proxy raxed on Monty Hall and used 3 scvs to mine out the entrance to bisu's base with the help of a proxy Refinery

So he cheesed and won (more than once), I mean, this doesn't happen to anyone right? It clearly takes great skill on Flash's part and proved he was the better player even back then.

Come on now.
Peace~
Jaeden
Profile Joined September 2008
Romania1489 Posts
February 13 2009 07:18 GMT
#86
On February 13 2009 14:57 fanatacist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2009 02:51 minus_human wrote:
On February 13 2009 02:37 fanatacist wrote:
On February 13 2009 00:56 Zoler wrote:
On February 13 2009 00:13 barth wrote:
On February 12 2009 20:34 Zoler wrote:
Flash is obviously the best to ever have played Starcraft.

So you dont think its Boxer anymore, huh?


Just because I'm a fanboy it doesn't mean I'm dumb like some other fanboys... *cough* *cough*

Boxer is far from the best player, but he's the most cool and creative player and it's also thanks to him BW and e-sports is big today.


On February 13 2009 00:30 fanatacist wrote:
On February 12 2009 20:34 Zoler wrote:
Flash is obviously the best to ever have played Starcraft.

Too bad that Bisu beat him in GOM... in a Bo3 (not just a stray game or a cheese here or there).


Which progamer has the most annoying fanbase??
Bisu (971)

How relevant is your response to my statement?
Not at all.

minus_human, just because their overall record is in favor of Flash doesn't mean that he is the clear favorite in a Bo5 vs. Bisu at the moment. Skill levels change over time.


Honestly, except Bisu's PvZ lately (which is irrelevant) they're both on fire right now. It would be really cool to see a showdown between them, a rematch for the gom series.

and of course 3 more wins in the overall record say nothing about who the favorite would be right now, but I just like to say negative shit about Bisu on every occasion

I am not saying Bisu is the favorite (although I like to think he would win), I am just saying that Flash ISN'T.

Bisu hater? Banned from Queen club sorry.
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2009 02:53 minus_human wrote:
Also Flash has a victory over Bisu from the time he (flash) was a nobody, he proxy raxed on Monty Hall and used 3 scvs to mine out the entrance to bisu's base with the help of a proxy Refinery

So he cheesed and won (more than once), I mean, this doesn't happen to anyone right? It clearly takes great skill on Flash's part and proved he was the better player even back then.

Come on now.

well then queen fanclub looks doomed...there are a LOT of Bisu haters u know :s
Boxer: " Lee Jae Dong is the best player. He`s all about the micro; he`s the player which has the most amazing control"
PH
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6173 Posts
February 13 2009 10:54 GMT
#87
On February 12 2009 12:13 Fzero wrote:
Maybe someone needs to start working on a nickname for the top 6 terrans?

You would call that normal...status quo...how it's always been. -____-
Hello
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
February 13 2009 14:16 GMT
#88
On February 13 2009 16:18 Jaeden wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2009 14:57 fanatacist wrote:
On February 13 2009 02:51 minus_human wrote:
On February 13 2009 02:37 fanatacist wrote:
On February 13 2009 00:56 Zoler wrote:
On February 13 2009 00:13 barth wrote:
On February 12 2009 20:34 Zoler wrote:
Flash is obviously the best to ever have played Starcraft.

So you dont think its Boxer anymore, huh?


Just because I'm a fanboy it doesn't mean I'm dumb like some other fanboys... *cough* *cough*

Boxer is far from the best player, but he's the most cool and creative player and it's also thanks to him BW and e-sports is big today.


On February 13 2009 00:30 fanatacist wrote:
On February 12 2009 20:34 Zoler wrote:
Flash is obviously the best to ever have played Starcraft.

Too bad that Bisu beat him in GOM... in a Bo3 (not just a stray game or a cheese here or there).


Which progamer has the most annoying fanbase??
Bisu (971)

How relevant is your response to my statement?
Not at all.

minus_human, just because their overall record is in favor of Flash doesn't mean that he is the clear favorite in a Bo5 vs. Bisu at the moment. Skill levels change over time.


Honestly, except Bisu's PvZ lately (which is irrelevant) they're both on fire right now. It would be really cool to see a showdown between them, a rematch for the gom series.

and of course 3 more wins in the overall record say nothing about who the favorite would be right now, but I just like to say negative shit about Bisu on every occasion

I am not saying Bisu is the favorite (although I like to think he would win), I am just saying that Flash ISN'T.

Bisu hater? Banned from Queen club sorry.
On February 13 2009 02:53 minus_human wrote:
Also Flash has a victory over Bisu from the time he (flash) was a nobody, he proxy raxed on Monty Hall and used 3 scvs to mine out the entrance to bisu's base with the help of a proxy Refinery

So he cheesed and won (more than once), I mean, this doesn't happen to anyone right? It clearly takes great skill on Flash's part and proved he was the better player even back then.

Come on now.

well then queen fanclub looks doomed...there are a LOT of Bisu haters u know :s

It was a joke d:
And I think most Bisu haters are for one of two reasons:
1. Savior.
2. Bisu fans.
Amirite?
Has little to do with Bisu himself, and come on now, who wouldn't take down Savior if they had the chance to do it in their first MSL finals?
Peace~
Louder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States2276 Posts
February 13 2009 17:26 GMT
#89
Freddie Mercury gives me chills. Dude could sing ~_~
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
February 13 2009 18:02 GMT
#90
On February 14 2009 02:26 Louder wrote:
Freddie Mercury gives me chills. Dude could sing ~_~

I am so sad that I was too young to see him live. He WAS Queen.
Peace~
Jaeden
Profile Joined September 2008
Romania1489 Posts
February 13 2009 18:08 GMT
#91
On February 13 2009 23:16 fanatacist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2009 16:18 Jaeden wrote:
On February 13 2009 14:57 fanatacist wrote:
On February 13 2009 02:51 minus_human wrote:
On February 13 2009 02:37 fanatacist wrote:
On February 13 2009 00:56 Zoler wrote:
On February 13 2009 00:13 barth wrote:
On February 12 2009 20:34 Zoler wrote:
Flash is obviously the best to ever have played Starcraft.

So you dont think its Boxer anymore, huh?


Just because I'm a fanboy it doesn't mean I'm dumb like some other fanboys... *cough* *cough*

Boxer is far from the best player, but he's the most cool and creative player and it's also thanks to him BW and e-sports is big today.


On February 13 2009 00:30 fanatacist wrote:
On February 12 2009 20:34 Zoler wrote:
Flash is obviously the best to ever have played Starcraft.

Too bad that Bisu beat him in GOM... in a Bo3 (not just a stray game or a cheese here or there).


Which progamer has the most annoying fanbase??
Bisu (971)

How relevant is your response to my statement?
Not at all.

minus_human, just because their overall record is in favor of Flash doesn't mean that he is the clear favorite in a Bo5 vs. Bisu at the moment. Skill levels change over time.


Honestly, except Bisu's PvZ lately (which is irrelevant) they're both on fire right now. It would be really cool to see a showdown between them, a rematch for the gom series.

and of course 3 more wins in the overall record say nothing about who the favorite would be right now, but I just like to say negative shit about Bisu on every occasion

I am not saying Bisu is the favorite (although I like to think he would win), I am just saying that Flash ISN'T.

Bisu hater? Banned from Queen club sorry.
On February 13 2009 02:53 minus_human wrote:
Also Flash has a victory over Bisu from the time he (flash) was a nobody, he proxy raxed on Monty Hall and used 3 scvs to mine out the entrance to bisu's base with the help of a proxy Refinery

So he cheesed and won (more than once), I mean, this doesn't happen to anyone right? It clearly takes great skill on Flash's part and proved he was the better player even back then.

Come on now.

well then queen fanclub looks doomed...there are a LOT of Bisu haters u know :s

It was a joke d:
And I think most Bisu haters are for one of two reasons:
1. Savior.
2. Bisu fans.
Amirite?
Has little to do with Bisu himself, and come on now, who wouldn't take down Savior if they had the chance to do it in their first MSL finals?

I was kind of neutral, but now I dislike him after his interviews...of course his fans are annoying as well ^^
Boxer: " Lee Jae Dong is the best player. He`s all about the micro; he`s the player which has the most amazing control"
Chinminy
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
New Zealand41 Posts
February 13 2009 19:03 GMT
#92
good shit!!
I like... Really don't like flying in BF3
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
February 13 2009 21:01 GMT
#93
On February 14 2009 03:08 Jaeden wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2009 23:16 fanatacist wrote:
On February 13 2009 16:18 Jaeden wrote:
On February 13 2009 14:57 fanatacist wrote:
On February 13 2009 02:51 minus_human wrote:
On February 13 2009 02:37 fanatacist wrote:
On February 13 2009 00:56 Zoler wrote:
On February 13 2009 00:13 barth wrote:
On February 12 2009 20:34 Zoler wrote:
Flash is obviously the best to ever have played Starcraft.

So you dont think its Boxer anymore, huh?


Just because I'm a fanboy it doesn't mean I'm dumb like some other fanboys... *cough* *cough*

Boxer is far from the best player, but he's the most cool and creative player and it's also thanks to him BW and e-sports is big today.


On February 13 2009 00:30 fanatacist wrote:
On February 12 2009 20:34 Zoler wrote:
Flash is obviously the best to ever have played Starcraft.

Too bad that Bisu beat him in GOM... in a Bo3 (not just a stray game or a cheese here or there).


Which progamer has the most annoying fanbase??
Bisu (971)

How relevant is your response to my statement?
Not at all.

minus_human, just because their overall record is in favor of Flash doesn't mean that he is the clear favorite in a Bo5 vs. Bisu at the moment. Skill levels change over time.


Honestly, except Bisu's PvZ lately (which is irrelevant) they're both on fire right now. It would be really cool to see a showdown between them, a rematch for the gom series.

and of course 3 more wins in the overall record say nothing about who the favorite would be right now, but I just like to say negative shit about Bisu on every occasion

I am not saying Bisu is the favorite (although I like to think he would win), I am just saying that Flash ISN'T.

Bisu hater? Banned from Queen club sorry.
On February 13 2009 02:53 minus_human wrote:
Also Flash has a victory over Bisu from the time he (flash) was a nobody, he proxy raxed on Monty Hall and used 3 scvs to mine out the entrance to bisu's base with the help of a proxy Refinery

So he cheesed and won (more than once), I mean, this doesn't happen to anyone right? It clearly takes great skill on Flash's part and proved he was the better player even back then.

Come on now.

well then queen fanclub looks doomed...there are a LOT of Bisu haters u know :s

It was a joke d:
And I think most Bisu haters are for one of two reasons:
1. Savior.
2. Bisu fans.
Amirite?
Has little to do with Bisu himself, and come on now, who wouldn't take down Savior if they had the chance to do it in their first MSL finals?

I was kind of neutral, but now I dislike him after his interviews...of course his fans are annoying as well ^^

I guess I can see that, motion passed.

But you can't tell me that he isn't fucking awesome at the game. I imagine it's a "love to hate" kind of thing, like the Matler days of Savior. Or the fact that he is more successful than Jaedong (your choice of progamer, I presume), while having played a similar amount of games.
Peace~
Jaeden
Profile Joined September 2008
Romania1489 Posts
February 13 2009 21:31 GMT
#94
On February 14 2009 06:01 fanatacist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2009 03:08 Jaeden wrote:
On February 13 2009 23:16 fanatacist wrote:
On February 13 2009 16:18 Jaeden wrote:
On February 13 2009 14:57 fanatacist wrote:
On February 13 2009 02:51 minus_human wrote:
On February 13 2009 02:37 fanatacist wrote:
On February 13 2009 00:56 Zoler wrote:
On February 13 2009 00:13 barth wrote:
On February 12 2009 20:34 Zoler wrote:
Flash is obviously the best to ever have played Starcraft.

So you dont think its Boxer anymore, huh?


Just because I'm a fanboy it doesn't mean I'm dumb like some other fanboys... *cough* *cough*

Boxer is far from the best player, but he's the most cool and creative player and it's also thanks to him BW and e-sports is big today.


On February 13 2009 00:30 fanatacist wrote:
On February 12 2009 20:34 Zoler wrote:
Flash is obviously the best to ever have played Starcraft.

Too bad that Bisu beat him in GOM... in a Bo3 (not just a stray game or a cheese here or there).


Which progamer has the most annoying fanbase??
Bisu (971)

How relevant is your response to my statement?
Not at all.

minus_human, just because their overall record is in favor of Flash doesn't mean that he is the clear favorite in a Bo5 vs. Bisu at the moment. Skill levels change over time.


Honestly, except Bisu's PvZ lately (which is irrelevant) they're both on fire right now. It would be really cool to see a showdown between them, a rematch for the gom series.

and of course 3 more wins in the overall record say nothing about who the favorite would be right now, but I just like to say negative shit about Bisu on every occasion

I am not saying Bisu is the favorite (although I like to think he would win), I am just saying that Flash ISN'T.

Bisu hater? Banned from Queen club sorry.
On February 13 2009 02:53 minus_human wrote:
Also Flash has a victory over Bisu from the time he (flash) was a nobody, he proxy raxed on Monty Hall and used 3 scvs to mine out the entrance to bisu's base with the help of a proxy Refinery

So he cheesed and won (more than once), I mean, this doesn't happen to anyone right? It clearly takes great skill on Flash's part and proved he was the better player even back then.

Come on now.

well then queen fanclub looks doomed...there are a LOT of Bisu haters u know :s

It was a joke d:
And I think most Bisu haters are for one of two reasons:
1. Savior.
2. Bisu fans.
Amirite?
Has little to do with Bisu himself, and come on now, who wouldn't take down Savior if they had the chance to do it in their first MSL finals?

I was kind of neutral, but now I dislike him after his interviews...of course his fans are annoying as well ^^

I guess I can see that, motion passed.

But you can't tell me that he isn't fucking awesome at the game. I imagine it's a "love to hate" kind of thing, like the Matler days of Savior. Or the fact that he is more successful than Jaedong (your choice of progamer, I presume), while having played a similar amount of games.

lol, I don`t think he's more successful than JD...ok, my mistake, he is, but not in the last 1year~ 1 and a half, or so...coz JD kinda sucked earlier than that and while JD may be my favorite player, I bet Savior is the primary reason I don`t like Bisu, coz u know...I LOVE SAVIOR! D:
Imo JD and Bisu aren`t rivals...while Savior and Bisu are
again, Bisu's fans ( most of them ) are a reason to hate him + his interviews
Boxer: " Lee Jae Dong is the best player. He`s all about the micro; he`s the player which has the most amazing control"
Dgtl
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada889 Posts
February 13 2009 21:44 GMT
#95
On February 13 2009 13:58 AzureEye wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2009 22:36 Plexa wrote:
On February 12 2009 21:38 ZaYo wrote:
On February 12 2009 20:49 Zzoram wrote:
On February 12 2009 20:41 Racenilatr wrote:
I wanna see Flash vs Savior. That will be an epic match in my opinion :D


Actually you don't want that to happen. Flash would embarass him.


Actually his worst matchup is tvz...
and yet he rapes jaedong repeatedly..

damn flash is scary


I beg to differ, Jaedong has won more games verse Flash than vice versa

Actually he hasn't it is 8-7 for flash in there games.
^______________^
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
February 13 2009 22:50 GMT
#96
On February 14 2009 06:31 Jaeden wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2009 06:01 fanatacist wrote:
On February 14 2009 03:08 Jaeden wrote:
On February 13 2009 23:16 fanatacist wrote:
On February 13 2009 16:18 Jaeden wrote:
On February 13 2009 14:57 fanatacist wrote:
On February 13 2009 02:51 minus_human wrote:
On February 13 2009 02:37 fanatacist wrote:
On February 13 2009 00:56 Zoler wrote:
On February 13 2009 00:13 barth wrote:
[quote]
So you dont think its Boxer anymore, huh?


Just because I'm a fanboy it doesn't mean I'm dumb like some other fanboys... *cough* *cough*

Boxer is far from the best player, but he's the most cool and creative player and it's also thanks to him BW and e-sports is big today.


On February 13 2009 00:30 fanatacist wrote:
[quote]
Too bad that Bisu beat him in GOM... in a Bo3 (not just a stray game or a cheese here or there).


Which progamer has the most annoying fanbase??
Bisu (971)

How relevant is your response to my statement?
Not at all.

minus_human, just because their overall record is in favor of Flash doesn't mean that he is the clear favorite in a Bo5 vs. Bisu at the moment. Skill levels change over time.


Honestly, except Bisu's PvZ lately (which is irrelevant) they're both on fire right now. It would be really cool to see a showdown between them, a rematch for the gom series.

and of course 3 more wins in the overall record say nothing about who the favorite would be right now, but I just like to say negative shit about Bisu on every occasion

I am not saying Bisu is the favorite (although I like to think he would win), I am just saying that Flash ISN'T.

Bisu hater? Banned from Queen club sorry.
On February 13 2009 02:53 minus_human wrote:
Also Flash has a victory over Bisu from the time he (flash) was a nobody, he proxy raxed on Monty Hall and used 3 scvs to mine out the entrance to bisu's base with the help of a proxy Refinery

So he cheesed and won (more than once), I mean, this doesn't happen to anyone right? It clearly takes great skill on Flash's part and proved he was the better player even back then.

Come on now.

well then queen fanclub looks doomed...there are a LOT of Bisu haters u know :s

It was a joke d:
And I think most Bisu haters are for one of two reasons:
1. Savior.
2. Bisu fans.
Amirite?
Has little to do with Bisu himself, and come on now, who wouldn't take down Savior if they had the chance to do it in their first MSL finals?

I was kind of neutral, but now I dislike him after his interviews...of course his fans are annoying as well ^^

I guess I can see that, motion passed.

But you can't tell me that he isn't fucking awesome at the game. I imagine it's a "love to hate" kind of thing, like the Matler days of Savior. Or the fact that he is more successful than Jaedong (your choice of progamer, I presume), while having played a similar amount of games.

lol, I don`t think he's more successful than JD...ok, my mistake, he is, but not in the last 1year~ 1 and a half, or so...coz JD kinda sucked earlier than that and while JD may be my favorite player, I bet Savior is the primary reason I don`t like Bisu, coz u know...I LOVE SAVIOR! D:
Imo JD and Bisu aren`t rivals...while Savior and Bisu are
again, Bisu's fans ( most of them ) are a reason to hate him + his interviews

In the last year and a half, Bisu won 3 titles, whereas Jaedong has won 1.
I would say Savior and Bisu aren't rivals because Bisu dominates Savior overall, and Savior is from a different era. I'd say Bisu is the anti-Savior.
Jaedong/Flash/Bisu are a trio of rivals to me, although JD/Flash only cite each other.
Peace~
nttea
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Sweden4353 Posts
February 14 2009 01:21 GMT
#97
Bisu won 3 titles cause the maps were protossed cause no protoss can play on balanced maps
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
February 14 2009 02:13 GMT
#98
On February 14 2009 10:21 nttea wrote:
Bisu won 3 titles cause the maps were protossed cause no protoss can play on balanced maps

God I wish this was in the strat forum or something...
Peace~
x89titan
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Philippines1130 Posts
February 14 2009 02:36 GMT
#99
lol why did they close-up on sunny when he was clearly winning in the Jaedong v Sunny game?
Heaven came down and glory filled my soul, when at the cross the Savior made me whole
x89titan
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Philippines1130 Posts
February 14 2009 02:39 GMT
#100
On February 14 2009 07:50 fanatacist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2009 06:31 Jaeden wrote:
On February 14 2009 06:01 fanatacist wrote:
On February 14 2009 03:08 Jaeden wrote:
On February 13 2009 23:16 fanatacist wrote:
On February 13 2009 16:18 Jaeden wrote:
On February 13 2009 14:57 fanatacist wrote:
On February 13 2009 02:51 minus_human wrote:
On February 13 2009 02:37 fanatacist wrote:
On February 13 2009 00:56 Zoler wrote:
[quote]

Just because I'm a fanboy it doesn't mean I'm dumb like some other fanboys... *cough* *cough*

Boxer is far from the best player, but he's the most cool and creative player and it's also thanks to him BW and e-sports is big today.


[quote]

Which progamer has the most annoying fanbase??
Bisu (971)

How relevant is your response to my statement?
Not at all.

minus_human, just because their overall record is in favor of Flash doesn't mean that he is the clear favorite in a Bo5 vs. Bisu at the moment. Skill levels change over time.


Honestly, except Bisu's PvZ lately (which is irrelevant) they're both on fire right now. It would be really cool to see a showdown between them, a rematch for the gom series.

and of course 3 more wins in the overall record say nothing about who the favorite would be right now, but I just like to say negative shit about Bisu on every occasion

I am not saying Bisu is the favorite (although I like to think he would win), I am just saying that Flash ISN'T.

Bisu hater? Banned from Queen club sorry.
On February 13 2009 02:53 minus_human wrote:
Also Flash has a victory over Bisu from the time he (flash) was a nobody, he proxy raxed on Monty Hall and used 3 scvs to mine out the entrance to bisu's base with the help of a proxy Refinery

So he cheesed and won (more than once), I mean, this doesn't happen to anyone right? It clearly takes great skill on Flash's part and proved he was the better player even back then.

Come on now.

well then queen fanclub looks doomed...there are a LOT of Bisu haters u know :s

It was a joke d:
And I think most Bisu haters are for one of two reasons:
1. Savior.
2. Bisu fans.
Amirite?
Has little to do with Bisu himself, and come on now, who wouldn't take down Savior if they had the chance to do it in their first MSL finals?

I was kind of neutral, but now I dislike him after his interviews...of course his fans are annoying as well ^^

I guess I can see that, motion passed.

But you can't tell me that he isn't fucking awesome at the game. I imagine it's a "love to hate" kind of thing, like the Matler days of Savior. Or the fact that he is more successful than Jaedong (your choice of progamer, I presume), while having played a similar amount of games.

lol, I don`t think he's more successful than JD...ok, my mistake, he is, but not in the last 1year~ 1 and a half, or so...coz JD kinda sucked earlier than that and while JD may be my favorite player, I bet Savior is the primary reason I don`t like Bisu, coz u know...I LOVE SAVIOR! D:
Imo JD and Bisu aren`t rivals...while Savior and Bisu are
again, Bisu's fans ( most of them ) are a reason to hate him + his interviews

In the last year and a half, Bisu won 3 titles, whereas Jaedong has won 1.
I would say Savior and Bisu aren't rivals because Bisu dominates Savior overall, and Savior is from a different era. I'd say Bisu is the anti-Savior.
Jaedong/Flash/Bisu are a trio of rivals to me, although JD/Flash only cite each other.

bisu doesnt have an osl tho. and jd has 2 titles: 1 osl and 1 msl
Heaven came down and glory filled my soul, when at the cross the Savior made me whole
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft415
RuFF_SC2 196
Nina 103
-ZergGirl 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2128
sorry 37
910 26
Bale 17
yabsab 15
Icarus 5
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1184
taco 328
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox825
Other Games
summit1g7249
JimRising 687
Day[9].tv454
WinterStarcraft327
C9.Mang0272
Livibee146
Sick136
Maynarde124
ViBE89
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick833
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream186
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota294
League of Legends
• Stunt319
Other Games
• Day9tv454
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 26m
Stellar Fest
8h 26m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.