• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:21
CEST 17:21
KST 00:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10725 users

Liquibition #27 (VODs & Replays up!) - Page 7

Forum Index > News
251 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 13 Next All
3nickma
Profile Joined November 2007
Denmark1510 Posts
February 07 2009 17:21 GMT
#121
ZERG powarh!
L E E J A E D O N G ! <3
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
February 07 2009 17:22 GMT
#122
I presume that we're on game 2?
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
Nokeboy
Profile Joined December 2008
United States1009 Posts
February 07 2009 17:22 GMT
#123
On February 08 2009 02:20 Itachii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2009 02:14 Nokeboy wrote:
ugh 5 points on LiquidBet for this. I don't know anything, I am a SC newb... I might fall out of the top 20 because of this!

top 20 in LB and you call yourself newb?
maybe in SC, but not in betting for sure

Anyway, F91 is just at another level of playing, so far.

Well, I might have an advantage since I don't know of anyones pasts... so I might vote on a better player now a days when someone votes on the historically better player:-P
s.a.y
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Croatia3840 Posts
February 07 2009 17:23 GMT
#124
ret is a great caster
I am not good with quotes
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
February 07 2009 17:25 GMT
#125
On February 08 2009 02:22 Nokeboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2009 02:20 Itachii wrote:
On February 08 2009 02:14 Nokeboy wrote:
ugh 5 points on LiquidBet for this. I don't know anything, I am a SC newb... I might fall out of the top 20 because of this!

top 20 in LB and you call yourself newb?
maybe in SC, but not in betting for sure

Anyway, F91 is just at another level of playing, so far.

Well, I might have an advantage since I don't know of anyones pasts... so I might vote on a better player now a days when someone votes on the historically better player:-P


Or you could be lucky -_-;; /bitter xD

I'm kidding of course, it's tough to be lucky over that that span of time. I think that knowing a player's past is a disadvantage as well- I keep picking nada to win all the freaking time, and he always lets me down.

+ Show Spoiler +

did you seriously called jd not getting out of his group? -_-;;
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
Itachii
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Poland12466 Posts
February 07 2009 17:25 GMT
#126
poor JF not allowed to restart.
La parole nous a été donnée pour déguiser notre pensée
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
February 07 2009 17:25 GMT
#127
Oh, i guess that we're on game four

+ Show Spoiler +

seeing that right now it's f91 2:1 jf, right?
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
Nokeboy
Profile Joined December 2008
United States1009 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-07 17:27:22
February 07 2009 17:26 GMT
#128
On February 08 2009 02:25 GHOSTCLAW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2009 02:22 Nokeboy wrote:
On February 08 2009 02:20 Itachii wrote:
On February 08 2009 02:14 Nokeboy wrote:
ugh 5 points on LiquidBet for this. I don't know anything, I am a SC newb... I might fall out of the top 20 because of this!

top 20 in LB and you call yourself newb?
maybe in SC, but not in betting for sure

Anyway, F91 is just at another level of playing, so far.

Well, I might have an advantage since I don't know of anyones pasts... so I might vote on a better player now a days when someone votes on the historically better player:-P


Or you could be lucky -_-;; /bitter xD

I'm kidding of course, it's tough to be lucky over that that span of time. I think that knowing a player's past is a disadvantage as well- I keep picking nada to win all the freaking time, and he always lets me down.

+ Show Spoiler +

did you seriously called jd not getting out of his group? -_-;;

I picked Jaedong and Flash. I usually pick Hwasin, but he has been failing until recently and Jaedong + Flash is just a strong combo I can't bet against.
Itachii
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Poland12466 Posts
February 07 2009 17:27 GMT
#129
On February 08 2009 02:25 GHOSTCLAW wrote:
Oh, i guess that we're on game four

+ Show Spoiler +

seeing that right now it's f91 2:1 jf, right?

correct, btw are you the only one without players names and score on top of the screen?:D
La parole nous a été donnée pour déguiser notre pensée
FaCE_1
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Canada6185 Posts
February 07 2009 17:29 GMT
#130
raped lol


Go F91
n_n
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
February 07 2009 17:29 GMT
#131
man, that really wasn't good play from jf
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
b3h47pte
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States1317 Posts
February 07 2009 17:30 GMT
#132
F91! YEA! For the swarm.
Nokeboy
Profile Joined December 2008
United States1009 Posts
February 07 2009 17:30 GMT
#133
/sadface top 50 scores are within like 5 points of each other, I am definately screwed now=(
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
February 07 2009 17:31 GMT
#134
On February 08 2009 02:27 Itachii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2009 02:25 GHOSTCLAW wrote:
Oh, i guess that we're on game four

+ Show Spoiler +

seeing that right now it's f91 2:1 jf, right?

correct, btw are you the only one without players names and score on top of the screen?:D


when i tuned in, they had the graphic up, and i'm watching without sound (roomate sleeping) -_-;; Then I was totally confused, because I'm not used to being able to read the top bar xD
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
ZoW
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3983 Posts
February 07 2009 17:31 GMT
#135
Ah. R.I.P. my beautiful 5 points =(
the courage to be a lazy bum
UnS)DeathTrap
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada150 Posts
February 07 2009 17:31 GMT
#136
On February 08 2009 02:30 Nokeboy wrote:
/sadface top 50 scores are within like 5 points of each other, I am definately screwed now=(

me too
Itachii
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Poland12466 Posts
February 07 2009 17:32 GMT
#137
Looks like my predictions were right, 4-1 in pretty 1 sided fashion.
Unless JF pulls out something special in next game~~


Stream started to lag pretty hard, damm.
La parole nous a été donnée pour déguiser notre pensée
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
February 07 2009 17:32 GMT
#138
On February 08 2009 02:31 UnS)DeathTrap wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2009 02:30 Nokeboy wrote:
/sadface top 50 scores are within like 5 points of each other, I am definately screwed now=(

me too


me too? i'm nowhere near you guys :'(
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
February 07 2009 17:33 GMT
#139
On February 08 2009 02:31 ZoW wrote:
Ah. R.I.P. my beautiful 5 points =(


On February 08 2009 02:31 UnS)DeathTrap wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2009 02:30 Nokeboy wrote:
/sadface top 50 scores are within like 5 points of each other, I am definately screwed now=(

me too


Don't be so pessimistic, its not over yet.
Itachii
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Poland12466 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-07 17:42:15
February 07 2009 17:34 GMT
#140
nvm
La parole nous a été donnée pour déguiser notre pensée
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech157
Codebar 42
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1014
Mini 964
Soma 808
actioN 466
Rush 399
Light 343
Horang2 297
Stork 277
Larva 271
BeSt 264
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 237
Snow 230
hero 221
Killer 114
Barracks 106
firebathero 105
Aegong 98
Sea.KH 95
Dewaltoss 89
Zeus 82
Shine 78
JYJ 45
soO 39
Sexy 38
Sharp 37
Shinee 34
ToSsGirL 27
Bale 26
zelot 19
Rock 19
Trap 15
sorry 12
Sacsri 12
Terrorterran 10
Liquid`Ret 1
Dota 2
Gorgc7529
qojqva1836
Dendi724
420jenkins155
Counter-Strike
Fnx 804
fl0m549
x6flipin302
edward37
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5047
Khaldor708
Other Games
gofns47441
singsing1585
B2W.Neo908
byalli518
Lowko358
Mlord258
DeMusliM211
Livibee180
KnowMe177
Liquid`VortiX170
ArmadaUGS117
Trikslyr35
Chillindude14
Railgan14
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV230
BasetradeTV229
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream172
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH151
• StrangeGG 67
• mYiSmile119
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 25
• FirePhoenix10
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV396
League of Legends
• Nemesis2200
• Jankos1671
• TFBlade691
Other Games
• Shiphtur83
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 40m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 40m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.