On December 04 2008 16:14 fusionsdf wrote:
secret player = idra?
secret player = idra?
Or NonY. Both would be great!
| Forum Index > News |
|
hymn
Bulgaria832 Posts
On December 04 2008 16:14 fusionsdf wrote: secret player = idra? Or NonY. Both would be great! | ||
|
pewpew
United States132 Posts
Looks like I'll be staying up late for this one. | ||
|
infinity21
Canada6683 Posts
On December 04 2008 17:05 littlechava wrote: with a lineup like that i think it's gonna be overkill :p I dunno, YG can easily have some top amateur/semi-pro players show up if they're really serious about this. Btw, you and I make 33! (look below) | ||
|
MorningMusume11
United States3490 Posts
| ||
|
Schnake
Germany2819 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Dr.Dragoon
United States1241 Posts
| ||
|
Louder
United States2276 Posts
AND where's lzgamer???? | ||
|
EGLzGaMeR
United States1867 Posts
On December 04 2008 17:22 Louder wrote: wow... let's find a more inactive roster for tealiquid :D AND where's lzgamer???? YA! what he said! | ||
|
cgrinker
United States3824 Posts
I'm so excited for Testie and Nazgul that I can't even effing figure out how to convert the time zones TEAM LIQUID FIGHTING!!! | ||
|
Frits
11782 Posts
| ||
|
nataziel
Australia1455 Posts
But oh well, TL FTW!!! | ||
|
WindOw
Sweden407 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Avius
Iraq1796 Posts
| ||
|
keit
1584 Posts
| ||
|
xxsaznpride
United States506 Posts
SEA//FAKESTEVE. FS proved himself worthy once and didn't play in the second showmatch, now's his chance to show he isn't lucky. And Sea... YUM BO SUNG FIGHTING!!! 2v2 skTerran gogo ~~ who's maix? | ||
|
RinoZerg
Australia130 Posts
Go TeamLiquid! | ||
|
Plexa
Aotearoa39261 Posts
On December 04 2008 16:53 Mikilatov wrote: Still be to confirmed, but Chill is casting atm - others to follow!So who is casting the 4pm EST stream? | ||
|
PH
United States6173 Posts
haha...funny part though is that they're ALL TOSS, except for Artosis and Machine... | ||
|
PliX
Netherlands72 Posts
darn I wish I never woke up ... ![]() But this sounds interesting and while I am on the subject when is the next TSL? ![]() | ||
|
Insane
United States4991 Posts
He'd better know and better show up or I'll keeeel him, cuz i asked him on MSN and he said OK ![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Shuttle Dota 2EffOrt Mini Soma actioN Rush Larva Light BeSt Snow [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Beastyqt535 B2W.Neo443 byalli440 ceh9381 Khaldor184 Liquid`VortiX151 ArmadaUGS144 KnowMe144 C9.Mang078 TKL BRAT_OK Trikslyr54 Railgan9 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH268 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • Reevou • Migwel • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • blackmanpl Dota 2• 80smullet • FirePhoenix12 • Azhi_Dahaki8 • ZZZeroYoutube • STPLYoutube • BSLYoutube League of Legends Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
OSC
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
|
|
|