• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:51
CEST 20:51
KST 03:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7818 users

TeamLiquid vs SC2GG Lineup - Page 11

Forum Index > News
377 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 19 Next All
Orome
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Switzerland11984 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-10 20:22:34
November 10 2008 20:22 GMT
#201
Alak, random guy from sc2gg, got it right.


I think you need a nice, healthy dose of perspective here. First of all, you ARE getting pushed around. Reason? You're letting them. If you go around getting indignant and throwing tantrums like this, any illusions of "maturity" are shattered immediately. Really.

Looking through the thread on the tl.net forum, the original post is actually quite funny and subsequent posts are not outrageous either. Hell, both psy and numberThirtyOne joining in without being offended. I'm not about to defend their truly offensive posts, but getting your knickers in a twist over what's been said in the thread so far tells me more about you than them.

In less diplomatic terms, pull that stick out of your asses and deal with it. You don't have to invent creative insults but you don't have to fold like a fucking beach chair either.
On a purely personal note, I'd like to show Yellow the beauty of infinitely repeating Starcraft 2 bunkers. -Boxer
CholeraSC
Profile Joined March 2008
United States114 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-10 20:27:04
November 10 2008 20:22 GMT
#202
On November 11 2008 05:03 Chill wrote:
Cholera, in reality you understand nothing about this game. You have the so-called Cholera build. I don't even know what it is, but I can describe it because I know people like you.

You've watched enough games to know what is effective and what's not. Yet, I guarentee the Cholera build follows no standards. It's probably some sort of Zergling/Hydraling/Queen midgame build which has no chance of working. You will use this build in the showmatch. You will cover the shame of your defeat with this stupid build. "I was using the Cholera build!" You will not play straight up because you do not want people to see how bad you truly are, which is why you've advocated this build for so long.


You know nothing about the "Cholera Build", which is not hydra/ling/queen. In actuality, the Cholera Build is whatever I do in game 5. The Cholera Dance is what I'll do after winning, and it'll me dancing around your short commentary booth and applying my genitals onto your face, which you will lick slowly for being vicariously owned by someone who has only been playing SC for 2 hours. I can't wait to beat someone who's beaten you in TvZ 10-0.

Oh yea, if I'm so bad, why don't you play me 1v1? You're dodging worse than Combat after I asked you multiple times on our IRC.

*sizzle*
http://www.youtube.com/user/CholeraSC
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
November 10 2008 20:25 GMT
#203
You are learning padawan
LordWeird
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3411 Posts
November 10 2008 20:26 GMT
#204
On November 11 2008 05:22 Orome wrote:
Alak, random guy from sc2gg, got it right.



Alak is from gg.net ;D
Chains none
DeadVessel
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States6269 Posts
November 10 2008 20:27 GMT
#205
On November 11 2008 05:22 CholeraSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2008 05:03 Chill wrote:
Cholera, in reality you understand nothing about this game. You have the so-called Cholera build. I don't even know what it is, but I can describe it because I know people like you.

You've watched enough games to know what is effective and what's not. Yet, I guarentee the Cholera build follows no standards. It's probably some sort of Zergling/Hydraling/Queen midgame build which has no chance of working. You will use this build in the showmatch. You will cover the shame of your defeat with this stupid build. "I was using the Cholera build!" You will not play straight up because you do not want people to see how bad you truly are, which is why you've advocated this build for so long.


You know nothing about the "Cholera Build", which is not hydra/ling/queen. In actuality, the Cholera Build is whatever I do in game 5. The Cholera Dance is what I'll do after winning, and it'll me dancing around your short commentary booth and applying my genitals onto your face, which you will lick slowly for being beaten by someone who has only been playing SC for 2 hours. I can't wait to beat someone who's beaten you in TvZ 10-0.

Oh yea, if I'm so bad, why don't you play me 1v1? You're dodging worse than Combat after I asked you multiple times on our IRC.

*sizzle*

chill u gonna take that?
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
November 10 2008 20:27 GMT
#206
oh snap cholera pulled the combat analogy dodge card hahaha
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
November 10 2008 20:28 GMT
#207
Kid, I'll play you anytime. How about you don't challenge me while I'm at work and then call it dodging because I actually earn a living?
Moderator
DeadVessel
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States6269 Posts
November 10 2008 20:29 GMT
#208
oh rofllll snap
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
November 10 2008 20:29 GMT
#209
LOL
CholeraSC
Profile Joined March 2008
United States114 Posts
November 10 2008 20:30 GMT
#210
On November 11 2008 05:28 Chill wrote:
Kid, I'll play you anytime. How about you don't challenge me while I'm at work and then call it dodging because I actually earn a living?


You said you wouldn't play me after work. Guess you'll change your mind now that I called you out on it.

Let's go tonight, name your time, let the grudge match start early. Zerg v Zerg, Jaedong v S2, let's see if you can keep up your 80% win rate.
http://www.youtube.com/user/CholeraSC
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
November 10 2008 20:31 GMT
#211
CAN WE STREAM THIS?
mahnini
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States6862 Posts
November 10 2008 20:32 GMT
#212
THIS SHIT JUST GOT REAL
the world's a playground. you know that when you're a kid, but somewhere along the way everyone forgets it.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
November 10 2008 20:32 GMT
#213
LOL you really have no idea do you? This is going to be a rude wakeup call. All your life you'd pranced around with the other SC2GG kids, living in a dream world where you can outthink your opponent. Your reality is about to come fucking crashing down when you meet someone with real mechanics, planned strategy, and logical tactics.

Sure, I'll "play" you tonight.
Moderator
CholeraSC
Profile Joined March 2008
United States114 Posts
November 10 2008 20:33 GMT
#214
By the way, if I'm winning and you don't GG, you'll definitely see some Cholera-build lurker action.
http://www.youtube.com/user/CholeraSC
CholeraSC
Profile Joined March 2008
United States114 Posts
November 10 2008 20:34 GMT
#215
On November 11 2008 05:32 Chill wrote:
LOL you really have no idea do you? This is going to be a rude wakeup call. All your life you'd pranced around with the other SC2GG kids, living in a dream world where you can outthink your opponent. Your reality is about to come fucking crashing down when you meet someone with real mechanics, planned strategy, and logical tactics.

Sure, I'll "play" you tonight.


Man, you're putting A LOT on the line tonight for yourself. No pressure, don't choke!
http://www.youtube.com/user/CholeraSC
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-10 20:34:50
November 10 2008 20:34 GMT
#216
On November 11 2008 05:33 CholeraSC wrote:
By the way, if I'm winning and you don't GG, you'll definitely see some Cholera-build lurker action.

Yea don't worry that won't happen.
Moderator
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
November 10 2008 20:35 GMT
#217
On November 11 2008 05:34 CholeraSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2008 05:32 Chill wrote:
LOL you really have no idea do you? This is going to be a rude wakeup call. All your life you'd pranced around with the other SC2GG kids, living in a dream world where you can outthink your opponent. Your reality is about to come fucking crashing down when you meet someone with real mechanics, planned strategy, and logical tactics.

Sure, I'll "play" you tonight.


Man, you're putting A LOT on the line tonight for yourself. No pressure, don't choke!

Unlike you, I like to be in the forefront, because I know I can live up to expectations. You like to play the underdog, so when you lose it was expected, if you luckbox a win then it's glory. I've already explained this in regards to your Cholera build.
Moderator
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-10 20:39:19
November 10 2008 20:38 GMT
#218
(21:37:04) Chill[Wahhhh]: im glad cholera found his balls
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
CholeraSC
Profile Joined March 2008
United States114 Posts
November 10 2008 20:40 GMT
#219
On November 11 2008 05:35 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2008 05:34 CholeraSC wrote:
On November 11 2008 05:32 Chill wrote:
LOL you really have no idea do you? This is going to be a rude wakeup call. All your life you'd pranced around with the other SC2GG kids, living in a dream world where you can outthink your opponent. Your reality is about to come fucking crashing down when you meet someone with real mechanics, planned strategy, and logical tactics.

Sure, I'll "play" you tonight.


Man, you're putting A LOT on the line tonight for yourself. No pressure, don't choke!

Unlike you, I like to be in the forefront, because I know I can live up to expectations. You like to play the underdog, so when you lose it was expected, if you luckbox a win then it's glory. I've already explained this in regards to your Cholera build.


Luxury, TheZerg, and others have been spotted learning and winning with the ZvT Cholera Build already. Clearly you have no grasp of its brilliance, given your low level of understanding of the game.

But tonight I will be revolutionizing ZvZ - maybe I'll name what I do the new ZvZ CCC Build, Cholera Creaming Chill Build, k?
http://www.youtube.com/user/CholeraSC
CholeraSC
Profile Joined March 2008
United States114 Posts
November 10 2008 20:41 GMT
#220
On November 11 2008 05:38 Carnac wrote:
(21:37:04) Chill[Wahhhh]: im glad cholera found his balls


You forgot:
(21:37:11) Chill[Wahhhh]: i hope they fit in my mouth
http://www.youtube.com/user/CholeraSC
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM954
TaKeTV 364
TKL 342
IndyStarCraft 228
BRAT_OK 120
ZombieGrub1
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 954
TKL 342
IndyStarCraft 228
MaxPax 179
BRAT_OK 120
UpATreeSC 91
JuggernautJason32
EmSc Tv 21
Nathanias 17
MindelVK 16
ZombieGrub1
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 710
ggaemo 170
White-Ra 130
firebathero 113
910 59
Barracks 50
Hyun 36
Trap 28
Killer 25
Bale 23
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 19
soO 14
Shine 13
yabsab 9
Dota 2
qojqva4537
Counter-Strike
Fnx 776
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby7510
crisheroes1815
Liquid`Hasu1598
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi3958
singsing1430
Beastyqt784
ceh9647
B2W.Neo415
C9.Mang0140
ArmadaUGS127
KnowMe110
shahzam90
Trikslyr54
summit1g0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream428
Other Games
BasetradeTV184
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 21
EmSc2Tv 21
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 138
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2391
• TFBlade870
Other Games
• Shiphtur300
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 9m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.