• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:51
CEST 20:51
KST 03:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7818 users

TeamLiquid vs SC2GG Lineup - Page 10

Forum Index > News
377 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 19 Next All
DeadVessel
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States6269 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-10 19:27:41
November 10 2008 19:14 GMT
#181
On November 11 2008 02:12 numberThirtyOne wrote:
Edit:
Sub-question:
With a second straight humiliating showmatch defeat looming, how many pylons will DeadVessel hide?

lol

tbh i'm mostly practicing how to write "Poor SC2GG " with pylons quickly enough before Vaul GGs.
LordWeird
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3411 Posts
November 10 2008 19:31 GMT
#182
You should write it in observers.
Chains none
CholeraSC
Profile Joined March 2008
United States114 Posts
November 10 2008 19:47 GMT
#183
On November 09 2008 17:37 Geo.Rion wrote:
Really entertaining writeup

Btw, can you actually post a link where Cholrea said this:"if I had a choice between winning a million dollars or killing all of TeamLiquid's users' families, I would undoubtedly do both."

I think i watched most of Cholera's videos he surely didnt say anything like that, so if he wrote it somewhere i would like to read it myself, it can't imagine Cholera saying this. Not only because i don't know about Cholera hating TL, but never heard anything offensive from Cholera, which was meant to be offensive.


Yea, I have no idea where that line came from. I've never said anything of the sort about Teamliquid. In fact, in my recent MSL videos I've been giving shout-outs to TL for viewers who came there from my commentary thread here. I've always tried to act as a liaison between our two sites, since I'm one of couple of people both sites like. But I guess the OP just wants to stir up some anger about me in preparation for the rival match by making up that quote :/

Anyway, I'm a D+ Zerg at best, and Chill told me Insane is B+ T v Z. He said that he is 0-10 v Insane, and also asked if I've been playing Starcraft for more than "2 hours". So if I can somehow pull off a victory anyway, do expect me to perform a giant virtual ceremony and Internet teabagging of Chill. That is all. Look forward to see everyone there!
http://www.youtube.com/user/CholeraSC
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
November 10 2008 19:54 GMT
#184
[00:09] {Chill[Sleepy]} Hey cholera.
[00:11] {Cholera} if I had a choice between winning a million dollars or killing all of TeamLiquid's users' families, I would undoubtedly do both.
[00:12] {Chill[Sleepy]} wtf?
[00:12] {intrigue} haha WHAT
[00:12] {Nyovne} LOL
[00:12] {Kennigero} hahaha
Moderator
Orome
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Switzerland11984 Posts
November 10 2008 19:54 GMT
#185
it's a joke jeez

I think some things a few things that were said in the other thread to hype this showmatch were out of line, but if you really believe this OP was out of line, you're out of your mind.
On a purely personal note, I'd like to show Yellow the beauty of infinitely repeating Starcraft 2 bunkers. -Boxer
DeadVessel
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States6269 Posts
November 10 2008 19:55 GMT
#186
On November 11 2008 04:54 Chill wrote:
[00:09] {Chill[Sleepy]} Hey cholera.
[00:11] {Cholera} if I had a choice between winning a million dollars or killing all of TeamLiquid's users' families, I would undoubtedly do both.
[00:12] {Chill[Sleepy]} wtf?
[00:12] {intrigue} haha WHAT
[00:12] {Nyovne} LOL
[00:12] {Kennigero} hahaha

that's totally legit
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
November 10 2008 19:56 GMT
#187
GOD DAMMIT WE WERE JUST TRYING TO ADD SOME HUMOR TO THE POST OFCOURSE YOU DIDN"T SAY YOU WANTED TO KILL PEOPLES FAMILYS ITS NOT ABOUT ANGER STIRRING ITS JUST FOR A LAUGH FUCK MY LIFE ITS JUST SOME NERDS PLAYING STARCRAFT ON THE INTERNET OK SO WE MADE A JOKE AT YOUR EXPENSE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE ONE AT OURS HERE I WILL GIVE YOU SOME EXAMPLES

TEAMLIQUID ARE IDIOTS ALL THEY DO IS TALK SMACK ABOUT OTHER SITES BUT 90% OF THEIR USER BASE ARE D- INFACT THEIR STAFF ARE AMONG THE WORST PLAYERS ON THE SITE

TEAMLIQUID MODS LIKE THE LAPD HAVE A MONTHLY QUOTA OF BLACK PEOPLE THEY NEED TO ABUSE OR BAN

ITS NOT PERSONAL CHOLERA IM SURE YOU ARE A GREAT GUY IN REAL LIFE AND WE WOULD GET ALONG GREAT. HOTBID AND I TALK ALOT ABOUT HOW GOOD THE SC2GG WRITEUPS ARE BUT YOU NEED TO PULL THIS MASSIVE LOG OUT OF YOUR ASSES PLLLEEEAAAASSSEEEE.
DeadVessel
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States6269 Posts
November 10 2008 19:58 GMT
#188
you cave so easily
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
November 10 2008 19:59 GMT
#189
seriously you guys suck donkey wangs
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
November 10 2008 19:59 GMT
#190
numberthirtyone is a dumb nut lololol
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
November 10 2008 20:01 GMT
#191
LoL
Peace~
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
November 10 2008 20:02 GMT
#192
On November 11 2008 04:59 Kennigit wrote:
seriously you guys suck donkey wangs

i find this mildly offensive we are a community trying to promote the spirit of comradeship and bonding together as one unit of helping each other through the benefit of all. hope has come to broodwarland. yes we can.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
November 10 2008 20:03 GMT
#193
Cholera, in reality you understand nothing about this game. You have the so-called Cholera build. I don't even know what it is, but I can describe it because I know people like you.

You've watched enough games to know what is effective and what's not. Yet, I guarentee the Cholera build follows no standards. It's probably some sort of Zergling/Hydraling/Queen midgame build which has no chance of working. You will use this build in the showmatch. You will cover the shame of your defeat with this stupid build. "I was using the Cholera build!" You will not play straight up because you do not want people to see how bad you truly are, which is why you've advocated this build for so long.
Moderator
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
November 10 2008 20:04 GMT
#194
On November 11 2008 05:03 Chill wrote:
Cholera, in reality you understand nothing about this game. You have the so-called Cholera build. I don't even know what it is, but I can describe it because I know people like you.

You've watched enough games to know what is effective and what's not. Yet, I guarentee the Cholera build follows no standards. It's probably some sort of Zergling/Hydraling/Queen midgame build which has no chance of working. You will use this build in the showmatch. You will cover the shame of your defeat with this stupid build. "I was using the Cholera build!" You will not play straight up because you do not want people to see how bad you truly are, which is why you've advocated this build for so long.

HAHAHA. True daaaaat
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
November 10 2008 20:06 GMT
#195
On November 11 2008 05:03 Chill wrote:
Cholera, in reality you understand nothing about this game. You have the so-called Cholera build. I don't even know what it is, but I can describe it because I know people like you.

You've watched enough games to know what is effective and what's not. Yet, I guarentee the Cholera build follows no standards. It's probably some sort of Zergling/Hydraling/Queen midgame build which has no chance of working. You will use this build in the showmatch. You will cover the shame of your defeat with this stupid build. "I was using the Cholera build!" You will not play straight up because you do not want people to see how bad you truly are, which is why you've advocated this build for so long.

I think it has something to do with 2 hatch lurker or something.
Peace~
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
November 10 2008 20:07 GMT
#196
On November 11 2008 04:47 CholeraSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2008 17:37 Geo.Rion wrote:
Really entertaining writeup

Btw, can you actually post a link where Cholrea said this:"if I had a choice between winning a million dollars or killing all of TeamLiquid's users' families, I would undoubtedly do both."

I think i watched most of Cholera's videos he surely didnt say anything like that, so if he wrote it somewhere i would like to read it myself, it can't imagine Cholera saying this. Not only because i don't know about Cholera hating TL, but never heard anything offensive from Cholera, which was meant to be offensive.


Yea, I have no idea where that line came from. I've never said anything of the sort about Teamliquid. In fact, in my recent MSL videos I've been giving shout-outs to TL for viewers who came there from my commentary thread here. I've always tried to act as a liaison between our two sites, since I'm one of couple of people both sites like. But I guess the OP just wants to stir up some anger about me in preparation for the rival match by making up that quote :/

Anyway, I'm a D+ Zerg at best, and Chill told me Insane is B+ T v Z. He said that he is 0-10 v Insane, and also asked if I've been playing Starcraft for more than "2 hours". So if I can somehow pull off a victory anyway, do expect me to perform a giant virtual ceremony and Internet teabagging of Chill. That is all. Look forward to see everyone there!

YOU KILLED OUR 11TH PRESIDENT YOU BIG JERK
Administrator
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-10 20:16:32
November 10 2008 20:12 GMT
#197
On November 11 2008 04:47 CholeraSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2008 17:37 Geo.Rion wrote:
Really entertaining writeup

Btw, can you actually post a link where Cholrea said this:"if I had a choice between winning a million dollars or killing all of TeamLiquid's users' families, I would undoubtedly do both."

I think i watched most of Cholera's videos he surely didnt say anything like that, so if he wrote it somewhere i would like to read it myself, it can't imagine Cholera saying this. Not only because i don't know about Cholera hating TL, but never heard anything offensive from Cholera, which was meant to be offensive.


Yea, I have no idea where that line came from. I've never said anything of the sort about Teamliquid. In fact, in my recent MSL videos I've been giving shout-outs to TL for viewers who came there from my commentary thread here. I've always tried to act as a liaison between our two sites, since I'm one of couple of people both sites like. But I guess the OP just wants to stir up some anger about me in preparation for the rival match by making up that quote :/

Anyway, I'm a D+ Zerg at best, and Chill told me Insane is B+ T v Z. He said that he is 0-10 v Insane, and also asked if I've been playing Starcraft for more than "2 hours". So if I can somehow pull off a victory anyway, do expect me to perform a giant virtual ceremony and Internet teabagging of Chill. That is all. Look forward to see everyone there!

Insane is actually Olympic level, he's beaten Jaedong 7-0 in competitive play and Flash comes to him for macro tips.

Edit: also, Cholera was quoted as saying "please disregard everything I write on November 11 2008 at 04:47 TL forum time because not only does it not reflect my true opinions, it's an affront to all of humanity. I fully stand by my statement that I'd kill all of TL.net forum users' families. Please disregard everything I say in the future, save for this statement of course."
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-10 20:21:17
November 10 2008 20:14 GMT
#198
On November 11 2008 05:07 SonuvBob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2008 04:47 CholeraSC wrote:
On November 09 2008 17:37 Geo.Rion wrote:
Really entertaining writeup

Btw, can you actually post a link where Cholrea said this:"if I had a choice between winning a million dollars or killing all of TeamLiquid's users' families, I would undoubtedly do both."

I think i watched most of Cholera's videos he surely didnt say anything like that, so if he wrote it somewhere i would like to read it myself, it can't imagine Cholera saying this. Not only because i don't know about Cholera hating TL, but never heard anything offensive from Cholera, which was meant to be offensive.


Yea, I have no idea where that line came from. I've never said anything of the sort about Teamliquid. In fact, in my recent MSL videos I've been giving shout-outs to TL for viewers who came there from my commentary thread here. I've always tried to act as a liaison between our two sites, since I'm one of couple of people both sites like. But I guess the OP just wants to stir up some anger about me in preparation for the rival match by making up that quote :/

Anyway, I'm a D+ Zerg at best, and Chill told me Insane is B+ T v Z. He said that he is 0-10 v Insane, and also asked if I've been playing Starcraft for more than "2 hours". So if I can somehow pull off a victory anyway, do expect me to perform a giant virtual ceremony and Internet teabagging of Chill. That is all. Look forward to see everyone there!

YOU KILLED OUR 11TH PRESIDENT YOU BIG JERK

Is this some kind of joke? while i do have some issues identifying humor i dont think cholera is old enough to have had any effect on the death of James Polk. Infact it is mildly offensive that you would suggest Cholera could be that old when he is most likely between the ages 17-23. Again this shows a significant flaw in your argument that someone who is trying to unite the community would be motivated to murder anyone let alone a democratically elected President of the United States.
Mazer
Profile Joined April 2008
Canada1086 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-10 20:16:02
November 10 2008 20:15 GMT
#199
On November 11 2008 05:12 Hot_Bid wrote:

Insane is actually Olympic level, he's beaten Jaedong 7-0 in competitive play and Flash comes to him for macro tips.


Cholera. Five Pool. Go.

On November 11 2008 03:39 Carnac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2008 03:28 Mazer wrote:
Unless it's another Carnac, I think you guys should give that guy a mike when he isn't playing.

I've not yet heard of another Carnac in SC/BW.
You probably mean Carmac. :>


Gah, my bad!


DeadVessel
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States6269 Posts
November 10 2008 20:18 GMT
#200
ohhhhh shitttt
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM954
TaKeTV 364
TKL 342
IndyStarCraft 228
BRAT_OK 120
ZombieGrub1
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 954
TKL 342
IndyStarCraft 228
MaxPax 179
BRAT_OK 120
UpATreeSC 91
JuggernautJason32
EmSc Tv 21
Nathanias 17
MindelVK 16
ZombieGrub1
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 710
ggaemo 170
White-Ra 130
firebathero 113
910 59
Barracks 50
Hyun 36
Trap 28
Killer 25
Bale 23
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 19
soO 14
Shine 13
yabsab 9
Dota 2
qojqva4537
Counter-Strike
Fnx 776
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby7510
crisheroes1815
Liquid`Hasu1598
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi3958
singsing1430
Beastyqt784
ceh9647
B2W.Neo415
C9.Mang0140
ArmadaUGS127
KnowMe110
shahzam90
Trikslyr54
summit1g0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream428
Other Games
BasetradeTV184
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 21
EmSc2Tv 21
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 138
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2391
• TFBlade870
Other Games
• Shiphtur300
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 9m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.